Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 12:16:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 19:16 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
July 26th 2023 11:13 am 213,130 words (249 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

In the Beginning:

It starts with the churches teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols, if one was to question this teaching at the church, the individual will be mocked. If mocking is insufficient to shut the parishioner up, then the individual will be laughed at and be made to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, and that will quickly escalate to shunning the individual and banning him or her from the church entirely. Remain vocal and face assaults, libel, slander, arrest and torture in psychiatric facilities, especially if you are adamant that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that there are cannibals running the churches and other institutions.. The Protestant churches were co-opted by the Catholic Church and assists that church to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Your Catholic church employs Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture people to death when they criticize their various churches and other institutions they own.

But to the average North American, evergreen tree fertility idols (and psychiatric horror) is not an issue, and they happily honor the trees by decorating them, and they bow to the trees when placing presents at the base of the trees. Even though they do not attend church, they like to see the steeples (Egyptian penises) capping the roofs of the churches. They like to see the blinkin’ evergreen tree fertility idols gracing the church properties and then respond by turning their own homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. When Catholics stick statues of soldiers on top of or directly next to Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises), Americans follow behind and bow down to the base of these Egyptian dink when they place their pagan idols there.

In all your wisdom you decorate these monuments and the graves of your war dead with branches from evergreen trees turned into decorative wreaths, they are pagan symbols of fertility. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Scripture doth NOT proclaim that God is enraged when He sees cannibals rape, kill and eat your children, just when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

The end result of embracing these pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You also lose your children... you honored pagan crap and then allowed Satanists to inject you and your children with concoctions that made you infertile and necrotize (rot). The witches running the churches taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, then these witches preached from the pulpits and parroted “their” media and politicians and demanded you to take a jab that causes sterility and is sure to take your life. And while you twitch and convulse and necrotize from the jabs, you still desire to tithe to your executioners. Well good for you, I sure hope you win.

Maintaining Traditions:

Different aspects of your Catholic fertility rites are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, those who indicate such are mocked, if they continue to speak out in defense of God’s Commandments they are then laughed at, then the abuse is escalated and they are shunned and removed from the churches, and then eventually arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for daring to speak out against Catholicism. Most individuals defend turning trees into decorated idols by first mocking the messenger and exclaiming that the individual is wearing a tinfoil hat, and then this abuse is escalated and the messenger is told to take a pill. The so-called Protestant churches actively teach you to adopt the Catholic fertility rites and get their trees to blink. Many of the so-called Protestant and the Catholic churches have Egyptian penises capping their roofs. The Catholic churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, and the Catholics will phone the police on you if you mention that their churches are censoring the Scriptural references to cannibalism or that their churches are capped with Egyptian penises, and then the Catholic judges and Catholic police work together to arrest the individual for quoting unpleasant Scripture. Cannibalism is another Catholic fertility rite as the cannibals believe they can extend their lives and virility by eating children. The Catholics train and employ Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to work (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. God dothn't care which particular pagan fertility cult rules over America. God saw that westerners embrace pagan fertility rites, and saw that they defend their pagan fertility rites with brutal violence, and allowed them to take the death jabs. Islam is the major benefactor of the jabs as when the westerners die, the Islamists will take over your nations. The women will face the greatest horrors, in the Islamic system they do not have to pay women for their labor and most women (and children) will simply become sex slaves. I encourage all you Catholics to take a jab that removes your fertility and your lives. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further, or otherwise just ignore the plight of the victims of psychiatry. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Jingle All The Way:

If you first stood up for the victims of psychiatric horror none of this shit would have happened to you. Now you will fight desperately for your nations and if you win, you will still have people tortured to death in psychiatric facilities because they continue to criticize the pagan idolatry in your Catholic churches and continue to claim that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You are utterly and totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow these pagans to practice psychiatry (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. Your compassion is limited to your pagan evergreen tree idols and to the Egyptian penises you cap your churches and blinkin' trees with. Rather than assist you to fight for the survival of your nations, I am crying out to God against you, against your children, and against your nations. Years of absolute horror in the psychiatric wards, additional years of absolute horror due to being utterly fearful of another arrest and round of torture, and all you can do for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror is laugh at us, slander and libel us and assault us further, and then sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. You turn trees into decorated idols and then cap these idols with miniature sparkling silver or golden Egyptian penises because you follow the example made by the cannibals running your filthy phallic-capped churches. You turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility and then fly to tropical resorts where you pose with the pagan idols there, then you post the photos of your children posing with the idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for children. The witches see an attractive child on Facebook, place and order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, not when cannibals rape, torture, kill and eat your children. You spend millions of dollars having me brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities and think it funny, then you annually spend billions of dollars turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal horrid torture and you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me or any other victim of psychiatric horror a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up for the loss of years of our lives to brutal horrid torture, you don’t even have the compassion to buy me a cookie nor offer a kind word!!! Good for you, I sure hope you win.

Tolerance and Trees:

You tolerate Obama's destruction of the USA because Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal) posed with your evergreen tree idols, you love your evergreen tree idols more than the Word of God. Those who voted for him loved the decorated evergreen tree idols dearly, those that did not vote for him still loved his decorated evergreen tree idols, dearly. When I spoke out against the idols in 1988 (and pointed out that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism) I was mocked, shunned, arrested, tortured, and people said I was wearing a tinfoil hat while they decorated their trees with tinfoil, and they laughed and laughed. They made me a home in psychiatric ward at a cost of many millions of dollars, then they spent billions of dollars giving free homes to Islamists.

Click here to read the complete article