Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 12:17:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 19:17 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
July 26th 2023 11:13 am 213,130 words (249 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Heroes of the Catholic Church:

Decades of reports of people being stripped of their rights and brutally tortured with psychiatric drugs, all ignored. All the psychiatric drugs have death as a side effect. I criticized your filthy churches for pushing evergreen tree idols, for capping their roofs with Egyptian penises, for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years and all the sheep could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further. Now you see yourselves as heroes because you speak up in defense of the J6 or some other favoured prisoner.

You love your J6 prisoners because they are all Catholics just like you. When you abide by the Catholic fertility rites, you become a Catholic. All the J6 prisoners want to be released, join together with their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Then after they turn their homes into the blinkin' temples of fertility, they will want to bow down and place a decorative wreath made from the branches of a blinkin' evergreen tree idol upon the graves of the war dead. When they place this Catholic symbol of fertility upon the graves of the war dead, they use the war dead as tools to push their pagan fertility rites upon others.

Then they will seek out a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly upon an Egyptian penis, and will similarly bow down to this pagan dink and place their symbols of fertility at the base of the dink. You cover your God-damned evergreen tree fertility idols with copious quantities of tinfoil then claim that it is I who am wearing a tinfoil hat. You bow to Egyptian penises, you cap the roofs of your filthy churches with Egyptian penises, sometimes you cap the very top of your blinkin' fertility trees with Egyptian penises as well, and you laugh and sing Jingle Bells and gleefully allow those who criticize your filthy churches to be tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You are heroes of the Catholic church.

Levels of Fertility:

Hitler was a Catholic and capped his blinkin’ evergreen tree idol with an Egyptian dink. Hitler knew the power of placing a symbol of fertility on top of another symbol of fertility. But why did Hitler cap his blinkin’ fertility tree with an Egyptian penis rather than with a star, which represents the sun, another symbol of fertility?!!! And why didn’t Hitler place a star on top of the Egyptian penis and then place the whole affair on top of a blinkin’ tree, it would be three levels of fertility idols, one above the other above the other?!!! Probababbly Hitler lost the war because Stalin did just that, Stalin had a star mounted on top of his Egyptian dink which was mounted on top of his blinkin’ tree, and it was a military secret. Hitler also lost the war because he used the railways to transport Jews to death camps, trains carrying food, munitions and other war supplies were sidelined in order to transport the Jews to ovens and mass graves. And then there was the issue of Hitler being traumatized by having to paint the fat-assed women in Vienna. Anyway, some arsehole dictator may yet come along and stick a fish on top of a star placed upon an Egyptian dink mounted upon a blinkin’ evergreen tree, and people would vote for him because it is tradition to vote for those who pose beside the blinkin’ idols. It is a serious matter because if you do it wrong and lose the war you may end up with wooden stake or a tree trunk shoved up your rectum (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Anyway, God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The end result of turning trees into decorated idols is that you get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You have a choice, you may either turn trees into decorated idols and mock, slander, libel, shun, rob, assault and torture to death in psychiatric facilities those who criticize your pagan idolatry, and end up getting a tree trunk shoved up your arsehole, or you may be silent about it all and still lose your nations and still get a tree trunk shoved up your arsehole. Or you may try to tell people that God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols and get mocked, slandered, libeled, shunned, robbed, assaulted and tortured, and have a needle stuck in your bum. The choice is yours. It starts by mocking those who tell you that Scripture condemns turning trees into decorated idols, tell the individual that they are wearing a tinfoil hat and that they should shut their God-damned mouths and take another pill.

The Story of Amy Sedgwick:

After the first injection Amy Sedgwick noticed that she had numbness in her feet and so decided to take the booster, then she died. Obviously she failed to get a big enough tree and decorate it to a great enough degree. They are fertility idols, they will restore your fertility and save your nations.. Perhaps she failed to drape enough tinfoil on her blinkin' tree. Or perhaps she failed to get the lights to blink fast enough. Or more likely she failed to cap her pagan fertility idol with a miniature glittering golden Egyptian obelisk (penis) or with a miniature shiny silver Egyptian obelisk (penis). How can the fertility tree be effective and maintain your fertility if you arseholes fail to cap the damn thing with an Egyptian penis? Capping your fertility tree idol with a miniature Egyptian penis is like getting a booster. The churches taught her to turn trees into decorated idols, many of these churches cap their roofs with miniature Egyptian penises, then they also teach the sheep to cap their blinkin' trees with Egyptian penises as well. Why did she not listen to the crap and cap her blinkin' tree with an Egyptian penis? The magic of the fertility tree idol is impaired when one doth not cap it with the secondary fertility idol, and she lost her fertility and then her life. Now her family members will attend the church and hear assurances that she is up in heaven with Mary, looking down and protecting them all, and so they will hand over yet more cash as the assurances sound so good. Likely she was twitching, convulsing and necrotizing before she died, likely her vagina was necrotizing from the snake venom in the injections and she stunk like death before she died, now Amy can be the patron saint of the necrotizing vaginas. And it is all because she failed to cap her pagan fertility tree idol with the secondary Egyptian pagan fertility idol. The family may now place a decorated fertility tree wreath made from a branch of her decorated fertility tree blinkin' idol upon her grave stone. Maybe if you also cap her grave stone with a miniature Egyptian dink as well she will rise up from the dead. How can it hurt?

I think it is absolutely hilarious. I spoke out against the churches in 1988 for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, for censoring Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols, for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and was repeatedly arrested and repeatedly tortured for years by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists who said I think too much about cannibals, penises and children. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me is mock me, openly laugh at me, slander and libel me, call me a pedophile, rob me and assault me further. Then they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photographs with the pagan idols there, then posted these photos of their children on Facebook where the witches shop for their next meal. It was so vitally important to post photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook that parents would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then they elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed "Obama" shared their values when he published photographs of himself posing with the greatly beloved fertility idols.

Just as you folks were unable to tolerate God's Word in Scripture, just as you were unable to tolerate my words quoting Scripture that contradicted your church teachings, God was unable to further tolerate this bimbo's life. Absolutely hilarious. You folks are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you deserve this and more. -Proverbs 1:24-26.

People Ranting:

They are cannibals!!! They not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! You stupid arseholes are ranting on and on about pedophiles while ignoring that these people are actually cannibals. You stupid arseholes gleefully allow me to be brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities because I pointed out in 1988 that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. These cannibals advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches and cap their blinkin' evergreen tree idols with Egyptian penises as well, and they teach you to turn trees into decorated idols and to cap these idols with miniature Egyptian penises as well, and to turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. So there you are, turning your homes into pagan temples of fertility with dinks on the very tops of your blinkin' trees, while ranting on about pedophiles, while I and others are being tortured to death as a reward for pointing out that witches are eating people.

Click here to read the complete article