Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 12:18:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 19:18 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
July 26th 2023 11:13 am 213,130 words (249 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Necrotizing Nations:

Large and deep oozing yellow and grey vaginal ulcers, necrotizing (dying tissues), rotting vaginas, awful stink from the dying flesh, making walking extremely difficult for the girls before they die of AIDS, blood clots, cancers and heart attacks. You are the last of the Americans, all who took the shots are infertile to say the least. Your pregnancies are ended with spontaneous abortions and stillbirths.

Obama, a homosexual Indonesian Islamist (pedophile and cannibal), rules over America and demands that Americans take the Islamic death shots. The Americans voted for Obama and idolize him because he posed beside evergreen trees turned into decorated idols, they thought he shared their values. So laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, when they attempt to inform you that Scripture proclaims that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, tell them they have a tinfoil hat on, tell them to go for “treatment” (brutal horrid psychiatric torture) and take another pill. You taught your children to embrace pagan fertility tree idols, then had them injected with a concoction of utter shit that removed their fertility, their babies and their lives. Each and every victim of psychiatric horror begged for assistance to escape the horror of the drugs and flee, and the Americans respond by spending billions of dollars annually turning their churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. And they respond by using their universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow these psychiatrists to “treat” (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. Your newly arrived invaders are exempted from taking the death jabs, they are here for your homes and for your nations, and have largely lost interest in raping your little girls, daughters and wives due to their vaginas now rotting away. So laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, stick an Egyptian penis on the very top of your blinkin’ fertility tree idols, sing Jingle Bells and laugh. Make sure to brutally assault the victims of psychiatric horror when they attempt to inform you that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, have them arrested and tortured for daring to quote unpleasant Scripture and for criticizing your phallic-capped churches and phallic-capped blinkin’ fertility tree idols, call these people pedophiles and assault them further when they seek assistance to flee the brutal horrid psychiatric torture. You are the last of the Americans, you are the last of the Canadians, you are compassionless necrotizing turds who get your trees to blink.

Pretend You Are Heroes:

More Moslems, Hindus, Sikhs, MS13 and other cult and gang members are arriving than the jabbed are dying, you white folks are being replaced. You people willingly and even happily spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly arrested and brutally tortured as a reward for criticizing your blinkin' trees and your filthy churches, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you folks could in all your wisdom and wealth do for me is laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further. Now while you seek out your other opponents, I in turn will continue to cry out to God against you and laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). Brutal horrid torture and all you can really do is stand by and watch as your western universities train the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and you do not seem to mind that Trudeau allows these people to "work" (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without they themselves becoming Canadian citizens. The New World Organization is Satanism, it is Satanism that you allow to rule your lives, you speak out against it but in actuality you embrace it. You love turning trees into blinkin' idols so much that you consider it your sacred duty. It is your sacred duty to photograph your children posing with the pagan idols, and to post the photos on Facebook even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photograph.

God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. While you bow to blinkin' trees (and have me brutally tortured for years for saying so), the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists (members of alternative fertility cults) are here to take your land. I lost year after year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, then I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and you are not only unable to make a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, you can't even find it in your hearts to buy me so much as a cookie!!! All you are, is a bunch of filthy animals who turn trees into decorated idols and think that they are going to heaven!!! And then you fantasize about being a hero, hunting down and exterminating those who oppress you, while they poison you.

Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed he shared their values when they saw the photographs of "Obama" posing with the pagan idols. The Americans funded the development of the horrendous drugs and experimented with torture research using these drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities. While you fantasize about being a hero and hunting down the members of the NWO, people are being tortured to death at your local university. All I can do is cry out to God against you. All you can do for me is cheer and laugh at me when I beg in vain for assistance to flee the country, all I can do is cheer and laugh at you as you die from the bullshit Covid death jabs.

Do It!!!

The reason why Target is now pushing homosexuality upon the youth is because you previously allowed them to push the pagan winter fertility decorations, and you rewarded them lavishly. You don’t want homosexual children, you instead want the blinkin’ trees, the tinsel and the fresh pine smell, and the other Catholic fertility rites. When you embrace Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. You don’t have to pray to Mary to become a Catholic, just honour the tree by decorating it and giving it presents, your kids will learn to bow down to the base of the tree and can get those presents later. It is a fertility idol, it will restore your fertility and save your nations!!! Ignore the pedophile priests and boycott Target, and support the stores that teach you to abide by Catholic traditions. Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree, Walmart will help you with that. Go to church on Sunday (the Catholic Sabbath) and see the trees blink. Go to a supposedly Protestant church on Sunday (the Catholic Sabbath), and see the Catholic trees (fertility idols) blink.

The reason why the churches are pushing homosexuality upon society is because you previously allowed them to push the pagan fertility rites. Different aspects of your pagan winter fertility festival together violate God’s First Three Commandments, but what doth God know?!!! Do it, get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree, and remember to honour your war dead by decorating their tombstones with branches from the blinkin’ idols twisted into wreaths. The churches use every and all institutions to help them teach you to abide by the Catholic winter fertility rites, and justifiably so, for the evergreen tree is a fertility idol, it will restore your fertility and save your nations!!! Place the decorative evergreen tree fertility wreath upon the graves of your war dead, place statues of your war dead next to or directly upon Egyptian penises, bend down to these Egyptian penises and place your fertility wreaths at the base of these dinks. How could it hurt? Do it!!! Boycott Target and go buy your decorations somewhere else now. Sure it will continue to cost you arseholes billions of dollars annually to turn your homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility, but you would be maintaining your traditions, maintaining your fertility and saving your nations all at the same time (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Anyway, can’t you see the hilarity? People on social media are telling you that the churches that preach a homosexual lifestyle are from Satan, while they ignore that these same churches are also teaching them to bow to decorated trees. The Catholic church uses every and all institutions to assist them to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols (including the use of the Protestant churches which they co-opted in the counter-reformation, which is censored from you). Then later the priests and ministers parroted their own media, parroted their own politicians, parroted their own “scientists”, and parroted their own school teachers (the Catholic church owns it all), and demanded that their sheep take injections that altered their DNA, infected them with AIDS, and destroyed their organs due to containing 36 (6x6) different species of snake venom and a myriad of other toxins.

Click here to read the complete article