Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.education,alt.politics.corruption,alt.politics.usa
Subject: AG Garlandœ Daughter is Married to Co-Founder of Company That Sells Critical Race Theory Materials
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 10:31:04 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:31 UTC

AG Garland has weaponized the FBI and other DOJ departments against
parents protesting against critical race theory in the schools.

Garland mentioned threats, harassment, and intimidation, but did not
cite any examples.

Looks like Garland has a conflict of interest.

His daughter Rebecca married Xan Tanner, co-founder of Panorama, in
2018. The group Parents Defending Education (PDE) found out Panorama
has multimillion-dollar contracts with school districts:

PDE previously flagged a $1.8 million contract for Panorama to
conduct social and emotional learning (SEL) monitoring in
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), resulting in data on
students. Earlier in September, that number was bumped up to
more than $2 million as part of a contract addition with
Panorama.

Panorama�s contract was part of a broader, $78.8 million
investment of coronavirus relief that FCPS directed towards a
�welcoming� and �culturally responsive� environment for
students. Its website explains that the funding is intended
to �support equity professional development for school teams,
and social-emotional staff to work directly with departments
and school-based teams.�

A more detailed breakdown of FCPS� plan showed the majority
($46.2 million) designated for �Intervention Special Education
Teacher Contracts.� But it also showed $2.2 million going
toward �Equity PD for School Teams� and $140,115 toward �Equity
PD for Equity Leads� � both apparently referring to
professional development for staff and faculty.

Panorama has an Equity and Inclusion Survey. Parents have fought
against equity because it is similar to critical race theory by
separating people into groups based on skin color:

By asking students, teachers, and staff to reflect on their
experiences of equity and inclusion in school, education
leaders can gather actionable data to understand and improve
the racial and cultural climate on campus.

The Panorama Equity and Inclusion Survey exists as a series of
scales, or groups of survey questions, that work together to
measure a single construct, or topic (e.g., Belonging). We
recommend that schools and districts select the topics that
align with their strategic priorities or vision for equity.

https://c2.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Screen-
Shot-2021-10-06-at-12.56.04-PM-e1633543060688.png

In September 2021, Panorama announced it raised $60 million to expand
its tentacles into more schools. The company received money from the
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, established and run by Facebook founder
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan.

The press release said �50 of the largest 100 school districts and
state agencies use its platform.� Overall, the company is connected to
1500 school districts.

--
Trump won.

Re: AG Garlan Daughter is Married to Co-Founder of Company That Sells Critical Race Theory Materials

<xAW8J.69853$2B4.57782@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=610&group=alt.education#610

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.education,alt.politics.corruption,alt.politics.usa
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:01:15 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 13:01 UTC

On 10/8/21 10:31 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> AG Garland has weaponized the FBI and other DOJ departments against
> parents protesting against critical race theory in the schools.
>
> Garland mentioned threats, harassment, and intimidation, but did not
> cite any examples.
>
> Looks like Garland has a conflict of interest.
>
> His daughter Rebecca married Xan Tanner, co-founder of Panorama, in
> 2018. The group Parents Defending Education (PDE) found out Panorama
> has multimillion-dollar contracts with school districts:
>
> PDE previously flagged a $1.8 million contract for Panorama to
> conduct social and emotional learning (SEL) monitoring in
> Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), resulting in data on
> students. Earlier in September, that number was bumped up to
> more than $2 million as part of a contract addition with
> Panorama.
>
> Panorama’s contract was part of a broader, $78.8 million
> investment of coronavirus relief that FCPS directed towards a
> “welcoming” and “culturally responsive” environment for
> students. Its website explains that the funding is intended
> to “support equity professional development for school teams,
> and social-emotional staff to work directly with departments
> and school-based teams.”
>
> A more detailed breakdown of FCPS’ plan showed the majority
> ($46.2 million) designated for “Intervention Special Education
> Teacher Contracts.” But it also showed $2.2 million going
> toward “Equity PD for School Teams” and $140,115 toward “Equity
> PD for Equity Leads” — both apparently referring to
> professional development for staff and faculty.
>
> Panorama has an Equity and Inclusion Survey. Parents have fought
> against equity because it is similar to critical race theory by
> separating people into groups based on skin color:
>
> By asking students, teachers, and staff to reflect on their
> experiences of equity and inclusion in school, education
> leaders can gather actionable data to understand and improve
> the racial and cultural climate on campus.
>
> The Panorama Equity and Inclusion Survey exists as a series of
> scales, or groups of survey questions, that work together to
> measure a single construct, or topic (e.g., Belonging). We
> recommend that schools and districts select the topics that
> align with their strategic priorities or vision for equity.
>
> https://c2.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Screen-
> Shot-2021-10-06-at-12.56.04-PM-e1633543060688.png
>
> In September 2021, Panorama announced it raised $60 million to expand
> its tentacles into more schools. The company received money from the
> Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, established and run by Facebook founder
> Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan.
>
> The press release said “50 of the largest 100 school districts and
> state agencies use its platform.” Overall, the company is connected to
> 1500 school districts.
>
> --
> Trump won.

Piece of SHIT AG Garlan was nominated by Obama to be on the SUPREME
COURT....

Now we see what Obama is made of... Obama had to HATE AMERICA to try to
do that to us....

And then Biden put him in as head of the DOJ? proving that Obama is
still running things and Biden is a wooden headed empty suit puppet.

--
That's karma,

Your attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful resistance
is inevitable.

https://media.gettr.com/group31/getter/2021/10/01/03/74cb082a-ae4b-6124-e748-82145a8a32ed/25ad95587f0c3a0858c8347a465933df_500x0.jpg