Losing your drivers' license is just God's way of saying "BOOGA, BOOGA!"

interests / alt.politics / Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

SubjectAuthor
* Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBeamMeUpScotty
|+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
|+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookTristan Mauger
|+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookMitchell Holman
|`- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookJonathan
+* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookMainspring
|+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookDutch
|`* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crooksuper70s
| `- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookSiri Cruise
+* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookNoBody
|`* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookByker
| `* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookNoBody
|  `* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookByker
|   `* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookNoBody
|    +* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |+- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    |`- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookIobaties
|    `* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
|     `* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
|      `* Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
|       `- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookBradley K. Sherman
`- Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A CrookJonathan

Pages:12
Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sd7leo$8lj$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6149&group=alt.politics#6149

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook
Date: 20 Jul 2021 23:15:36 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:15 UTC

FFS, will it never end?

| Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
| friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
| Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
| lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
| statements, officials said.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<EWIJI.14419$6U5.11178@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6150&group=alt.politics#6150

Subject: Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 19:24:19 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:24 UTC

On 7/20/21 7:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> FFS, will it never end?
> |
> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
> | statements, officials said.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>
> --bks

Joe Biden admits the truth, Biden says that he and Democrats "created
the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in politics. And Biden also
confessed to using a billion tax dollars to extort the Ukranian's to get
a prosecutor fired.

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0?t=6

https://youtu.be/rnIPw_Who7E

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sd7opf$cr3$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6152&group=alt.politics#6152

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:12:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:12 UTC

>> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
>> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
>> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
>> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
>> | statements, officials said.

FFS:

| A joint fundraising committee controlled by Rep. Michelle
| Steel [R-CA] disclosed a donation of $7,900 earlier this year.
| The only problem: The reported donor had been dead for seven
| months.
<https://www.rollcall.com/2021/07/19/rep-michelle-steel-reported-7900-donation-from-woman-whod-died-months-earlier/>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<EmKJI.4867$Pn7.593@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6155&group=alt.politics#6155

Followup: talk.poltics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.finanzamt,alt.politics
From: tm...@tfaft.con (Tristan Mauger)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 18:02:27 -0700
 by: Tristan Mauger - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 01:02 UTC

On 7/20/2021 4:24 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 7/20/21 7:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> FFS, will it never end?
>> |
>> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
>> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
>> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
>> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
>> | statements, officials said.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
> Joe Biden admits the truth, Biden says that he and Democrats "created
> the most extensive voter fraud detection program" ever in politics.

Of course he admits that. Creating the greatest fraud detection program ever is
a great achievement.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<XnsAD6DD43CA66FBnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6156&group=alt.politics#6156

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@comcast.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:56:05 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 01:56 UTC

BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 7/20/21 7:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> FFS, will it never end?
>> |
>> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
>> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
>> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
>> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
>> | statements, officials said.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-tru
>> mp/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
> Joe Biden admits the truth, Biden says that he and Democrats "created
> the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in politics.

So where is all this voter fraud?

In front of judges, Trump lawyers admit
they haven't got any evidence of fraud
13/11/2020
https://tinyurl.com/y2tpemhb

Trump Campaign Attorney Admits in Court
That There Are No Fraud or Eligibility
Concerns Over Philadelphia Voters
Nov 16th, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y2wre4oh

Trump Lawyer to Pennsylvania Judge: Nope,
I�ve Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud
Nov 11 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y553jsry

Trump Campaign Lawyer Contradicts President
in Court, Says, 'We Are Not Alleging Fraud'
11/12/20
https://tinyurl.com/yy2bu228

Trump's Lawyers Admit there Is No Voter Fraud.
Fox News Agrees.
November 11, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y5hcqdtz

Giuliani Admits in Court He is Not Alleging Fraud
Nov 20 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y56h8m5p

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<JsudnWcO6tKHA2r9nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6160&group=alt.politics#6160

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:10:01 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 04:10 UTC

On 07/20/2021 07:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> FFS, will it never end?
> |
> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
> | statements, officials said.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>
> --bks

Don't worry Brad, give this precedent, the moment
the right resumes control it will find/invent criminal
dirt on all your big leftist buddies. To GITMO with
them !

This kind of vindictive shit USED to only happen
in those sorts of crappy counties we would bomb
with B-52s. Now .. we have BECOME them.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sd8ebb$uov$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6163&group=alt.politics#6163

From: no...@email.com (Dutch)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:20:27 -0700
 by: Dutch - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 06:20 UTC

On 2021-07-20 9:10 p.m., Mainspring wrote:
> On 07/20/2021 07:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> FFS, will it never end?
>>   | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
>>   | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
>>   | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
>>   | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
>>   | statements, officials said.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>>

>>      --bks
>>

>   Don't worry Brad, give this precedent, the moment
>   the right resumes control it will find/invent criminal
>   dirt on all your big leftist buddies. To GITMO with
>   them !
>
>   This kind of vindictive shit USED to only happen
>   in those sorts of crappy counties we would bomb
>   with B-52s. Now .. we have BECOME them.

Nobody invented criminal dirt on this guy, he did it all himself of his
own free will. And they're supposed give him a break because why
exactly? Now laws are just suggestions, or what?

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<muuffg51p1ecoj67bn7donnhkbajmphg2t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6164&group=alt.politics#6164

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 06:50:46 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:50 UTC

On 20 Jul 2021 23:15:36 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

>FFS, will it never end?
> |
> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
> | statements, officials said.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>
> --bks

Scratch a dem, find a crook:

FFS, will it never end?

"The campaign of Rep. Eric Swalwell shelled out more than $500,000
during the second quarter of this year, spending much of it on
alcohol, fine dining, limo services and the hotel where the
congressman’s wife once worked, records show.

According to receipts filed with the Federal Election Commission
(FEC), Swalwell for Congress spent $21,200.75 in six separate
transactions this past April at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay in
northern California. The California Democrat’s wife, Brittany, worked
at the hotel as its director of transient sales from February of 2015
until December of 2019, according to her LinkedIn page.

Other eyebrow-raising expenditures, which were first reported by Fox
News, include nearly $11,000 on car services, more than $6,000 of
which was spent in 21 transactions with NYC-based Sunny’s Executive
Sedan across May and June.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/swalwells-campaign-spent-big-on-booze-limos-wifes-hotel-records/

Why didn't you post this, Bradley?

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<super70s-BC2453.05543721072021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6165&group=alt.politics#6165

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 05:54:38 -0500
 by: super70s - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:54 UTC

In article <JsudnWcO6tKHA2r9nZ2dnUU7-KXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
Mainspring <MSpr@zeex.net> wrote:

> On 07/20/2021 07:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > FFS, will it never end?
> > |
> > | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
> > | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
> > | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
> > | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
> > | statements, officials said.
> > <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/
> > 2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
> >
> > --bks
> >

> Don't worry Brad, give this precedent, the moment
> the right resumes control it will find/invent criminal
> dirt on all your big leftist buddies. To GITMO with
> them !
>
> This kind of vindictive shit USED to only happen
> in those sorts of crappy counties we would bomb
> with B-52s. Now .. we have BECOME them.

Tell you what, if any of Biden's people fail to report they're in
cahoots with a foreign government and even let said government provide
language that goes into Biden's foreign policy speeches then Republicans
can prosecute them with my blessing if/when they have the chance.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<chine.bleu-285B69.04165321072021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6168&group=alt.politics#6168

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 04:17:01 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:17 UTC

In article
super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> > > FFS, will it never end?

> > > <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/
> > > 2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
> > >
> > > --bks
> > >

> > Don't worry Brad, give this precedent, the moment
> > the right resumes control it will find/invent criminal
> > dirt on all your big leftist buddies. To GITMO with
> > them !
> >
> > This kind of vindictive shit USED to only happen
> > in those sorts of crappy counties we would bomb
> > with B-52s. Now .. we have BECOME them.
>
> Tell you what, if any of Biden's people fail to report they're in
> cahoots with a foreign government and even let said government provide
> language that goes into Biden's foreign policy speeches then Republicans
> can prosecute them with my blessing if/when they have the chance.

At this point crimes are alleged not proven. And prosecutors
sometimes make big noises for politics. What really counts are
convictions. Republicans will always attack the integrity of the
independent judiciary when republicans don't like the decisions,
but conviction or acquittal is our best attempt at getting the
truth.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<rMGdnVyJ__MkmmX9nZ2dnUU7-QWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6170&group=alt.politics#6170

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: writeIns...@Gmail.com (Jonathan)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:40:40 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:40 UTC

On 7/20/2021 7:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> FFS, will it never end?
> |
> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
> | statements, officials said.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>
> --bks

You can't toss a rock at Donald 'Benedict' Trump without hitting
a crook or a Russian.

Does that make Trump Russian Mafia?

I think so.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<G8udncHUuMwll2X9nZ2dnUU7-InNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6171&group=alt.politics#6171

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: writeIns...@Gmail.com (Jonathan)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:53:27 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:53 UTC

On 7/20/2021 7:24 PM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 7/20/21 7:15 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> FFS, will it never end?
>> |
>> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
>> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
>> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
>> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
>> | statements, officials said.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
> Joe Biden admits the truth, Biden says that he and Democrats "created
> the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in politics. And Biden also
> confessed to using a billion tax dollars to extort the Ukranian's to get
> a prosecutor fired.
>
> https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0?t=6

You stupid mother fucker, do you really think
Biden was bragging about committing voter fraud?

What kind of a idiot are you?

Christ, he was talking about putting together the
most anti voter fraud program. God all it takes
is a simple typo for you folks to conjure up
another fake conspiracy.

> https://youtu.be/rnIPw_Who7E

The EU, Ukraine and US all knew the prosecutor
Biden had fired was entirely corrupt and under
the thumb of Putin.

This is the guy Trump is defending as a bastion
of truth. You Trumpsters are literally morons.

Victor Shokin
Wiki

He was a controversial appointee due to his perceived role
in blocking prosecutions against those accused of shooting
demonstrators in the 2014 Ukrainian revolution.[7]

As Prosecutor General, he was accused of blocking major cases
against allies and influential figures and hindering the
fight against corruption in Ukraine.[8]

In early April 2015, Shokin stated that the General Prosecutor
Ukraine (GPU) files about criminal orders from former
General Prosecutor Viktor Pshonka[a] had disappeared, along with
Pshonka's secret casework and secret materials. Shokin stated,
"I will tell you more: not only criminal cases, but
classified materials have disappeared - secret records,
including those related to the orders of Victor Pshonka."

<That's a good way to cover up orders for shooting protesters>
<Toss all the evidence in the trash, Putin was ecstatic btw>

Various street protests demanding Shokin's resignation were
held.[17][18][19] On 2 November 2015, there was an assassination attempt
against him when an unidentified sniper fired three shots into his
office, but was foiled by the bulletproof glass window.

Through 2015 and early 2016, domestic and international
pressure (including from the IMF, the EU, and the EBRD) built
for Shokin to be removed from office.

His Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, announced his resignation
on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness
of the Prosecutor's office.[27]

Shokin was also criticized in Ukraine for failing to prosecute
snipers who killed demonstrators during the revolution, as well
as for failing to investigate corrupt businesses.[2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Shokin

A real Trumpster

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up
its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of
the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in
February 2015.

Shokin "never went after any corrupt individuals at all" and
"never prosecuted any high-profile cases of corruption."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<VzWJI.83236$Lr1.11137@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6182&group=alt.politics#6182

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: byKK...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:55:47 -0700
 by: Byker - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:55 UTC

On 7/21/2021 3:50 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2021 23:15:36 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
>> FFS, will it never end?
>> |
>> | Thomas J. Barrack, a billionaire businessman and longtime
>> | friend to former president Donald Trump, was arrested
>> | Tuesday in California and charged with violating foreign
>> | lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false
>> | statements, officials said.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Scratch a dem, find a crook:
>
> FFS, will it never end?
>
> "The campaign of Rep. Eric Swalwell shelled out more than $500,000
> during the second quarter of this year, spending much of it on
> alcohol, fine dining, limo services and the hotel where the
> congressman’s wife once worked, records show.
>
> According to receipts filed with the Federal Election Commission
> (FEC), Swalwell for Congress spent $21,200.75 in six separate
> transactions this past April at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay in
> northern California. The California Democrat’s wife, Brittany, worked
> at the hotel as its director of transient sales from February of 2015
> until December of 2019, according to her LinkedIn page.
>
> Other eyebrow-raising expenditures, which were first reported by Fox
> News, include nearly $11,000 on car services, more than $6,000 of
> which was spent in 21 transactions with NYC-based Sunny’s Executive
> Sedan across May and June.
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/swalwells-campaign-spent-big-on-booze-limos-wifes-hotel-records/
>
> Why didn't you post this, Bradley?

Maybe because there's nothing "crooked" about it, you fucktard.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<lbiifgtjlogcvhfvtn3mptu8j2bhnrk638@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6233&group=alt.politics#6233

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 06:34:03 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:34 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:55:47 -0700, Byker <byKKKer@do~rag.net> wrote:

>On 7/21/2021 3:50 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On 20 Jul 2021 23:15:36 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> FFS, will it never end?

>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/thomas-barrack-indictment-trump/2021/07/20/d40b64f0-e985-11eb-84a2-d93bc0b50294_story.html>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Scratch a dem, find a crook:
>>
>> FFS, will it never end?
>>
>> "The campaign of Rep. Eric Swalwell shelled out more than $500,000
>> during the second quarter of this year, spending much of it on
>> alcohol, fine dining, limo services and the hotel where the
>> congressman’s wife once worked, records show.
>>
>> According to receipts filed with the Federal Election Commission
>> (FEC), Swalwell for Congress spent $21,200.75 in six separate
>> transactions this past April at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay in
>> northern California. The California Democrat’s wife, Brittany, worked
>> at the hotel as its director of transient sales from February of 2015
>> until December of 2019, according to her LinkedIn page.
>>
>> Other eyebrow-raising expenditures, which were first reported by Fox
>> News, include nearly $11,000 on car services, more than $6,000 of
>> which was spent in 21 transactions with NYC-based Sunny’s Executive
>> Sedan across May and June.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/swalwells-campaign-spent-big-on-booze-limos-wifes-hotel-records/
>>
>> Why didn't you post this, Bradley?
>>

>Maybe because there's nothing "crooked" about it, you fucktard.

I didn't know you can spend campaign money for personal use. Can you
document this?

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<NReKI.347705$Nqd.199000@fx06.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6245&group=alt.politics#6245

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: byKK...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:00:11 -0700
 by: Byker - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:00 UTC

On 7/22/2021 3:34 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:55:47 -0700, Byker <byKKKer@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> On 7/21/2021 3:50 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Scratch a dem, find a crook:
>>>
>>> FFS, will it never end?
>>>
>>> "The campaign of Rep. Eric Swalwell shelled out more than $500,000
>>> during the second quarter of this year, spending much of it on
>>> alcohol, fine dining, limo services and the hotel where the
>>> congressman’s wife once worked, records show.
>>>
>>> According to receipts filed with the Federal Election Commission
>>> (FEC), Swalwell for Congress spent $21,200.75 in six separate
>>> transactions this past April at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay in
>>> northern California. The California Democrat’s wife, Brittany, worked
>>> at the hotel as its director of transient sales from February of 2015
>>> until December of 2019, according to her LinkedIn page.
>>>
>>> Other eyebrow-raising expenditures, which were first reported by Fox
>>> News, include nearly $11,000 on car services, more than $6,000 of
>>> which was spent in 21 transactions with NYC-based Sunny’s Executive
>>> Sedan across May and June.
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/swalwells-campaign-spent-big-on-booze-limos-wifes-hotel-records/
>>>
>>> Why didn't you post this, Bradley?
>>>

>> Maybe because there's nothing "crooked" about it, you fucktard.
>
> I didn't know you can spend campaign money for personal use.

It wasn't.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<tl6lfg567b7pu0kup1smt7efa57hbpc23g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6276&group=alt.politics#6276

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:33:06 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:33 UTC

On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:00:11 -0700, Byker <byKKKer@do~rag.net> wrote:

>On 7/22/2021 3:34 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Maybe because there's nothing "crooked" about it, you fucktard.
>>
>> I didn't know you can spend campaign money for personal use.
>
>It wasn't.

Please reread the first sentence of the story.

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sdmsvt$dl2$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6445&group=alt.politics#6445

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:56:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:56 UTC

| Republican Rep. Blake Moore violated federal transparency
| law by failing to properly disclose stock transactions
| worth up to $1.1 million
<https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-blake-moore-violated-federal-law-with-late-stock-disclosures-2021-7>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sdndmv$m0n$5@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6477&group=alt.politics#6477

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: Ich...@yahoo.com (Iobaties)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:41:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Iobaties - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:41 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Republican Rep. Blake Moore violated federal transparency
> | law by failing to properly disclose stock transactions
> | worth up to $1.1 million
> <https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-blake-moore-violated-federal-law-wit
> h-late-stock-disclosures-2021-7>
>
> --bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sdpj19$qoi$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6544&group=alt.politics#6544

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 18:24:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 18:24 UTC

> | Republican Rep. Blake Moore violated federal transparency
> | law by failing to properly disclose stock transactions
> | worth up to $1.1 million

| Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) bought and sold more than $1
| million worth of securities during his first five months in
| the Senate, buying and selling stock in some companies with
| business before his committees, according to a filing
| released Friday.
| By law, senators have to file reports of such transactions
| within 45 days. But Tuberville waited longer than 45 days
| to disclose all of these trades.
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverson/2021/07/27/tommy-tuberville-files-late-stock-disclosure-reports-more-than-1-million-in-trades/?sh=651494613dd4>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<se45a3$sq5$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6752&group=alt.politics#6752

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 18:37:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 18:37 UTC

| Three Republican members of Congress did not report up to
| $22 million in stock trades made earlier this year within
| 45 days of the transactions, as required by law, an
| elections watchdog group said in ethics complaints filed
| Thursday afternoon.
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/graisondangor/2021/07/29/3-members-of-congress-failed-to-properly-disclose-up-to-22-million-of-stock-trades-watchdog-says/>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sec3rd$f2g$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6925&group=alt.politics#6925

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 19:02:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 19:02 UTC

| A Maryland judge dealt another legal blow to Trumpworld
| lobbyist Barry Bennett Tuesday, refusing to lift a default
| judgment against him for defying a court order for over a
| year in a lawsuit brought by a former associate who claims
| she was never paid $300,000 in referral fees.
|
| Montgomery County, Md., Circuit Judge Christopher Fogleman
| also rebuked Bennett's lawyer Patrick Gaffney for
| essentially being unresponsive to the litigation filed in
| 2019 by the Republican pundit and political consultant who
| brought the suit, Ying Ma.
|
| "You can't just ignore a court order and that's what we're
| talking about here," Fogleman said during a morning hearing
| held via Zoom.
<https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/08/03/maryland-judge-trump-lobbyist-502284>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sed3c3$kl0$51@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6958&group=alt.politics#6958

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: Ich...@yahoo.com (Iobaties)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 04:00:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Iobaties - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 04:00 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Republican Rep. Blake Moore violated federal transparency
> | law by failing to properly disclose stock transactions
> | worth up to $1.1 million
> <https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-blake-moore-violated-federal-law-wit
> h-late-stock-disclosures-2021-7>
>
> --bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sf5s1o$p5p$4@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7522&group=alt.politics#7522

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:28:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:28 UTC

| Rand Paul's wife bought shares in Covid treatment maker
| Gilead in early days of virus, the couple's only individual
| stock purchase in years
| Paul sits on the Senate health committee, which was briefed
| on the coronavirus threat a month before his wife purchased
| the Gilead shares.
| That purchase and its timing made headlines Wednesday when
| the Kentucky senator disclosed it for the first time in a
| mandatory Senate filing -- more than 16 months after the
| legal deadline for reporting it had passed.
<https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/rand-pauls-wife-bought-shares-in-covid-treatment-maker-gilead-as-virus-spread.html>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sfhm01$1dm$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7934&group=alt.politics#7934

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:58:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:58 UTC

> | That purchase and its timing made headlines Wednesday when
> | the Kentucky senator disclosed it for the first time in a
> | mandatory Senate filing -- more than 16 months after the
> | legal deadline for reporting it had passed.

| Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis -- who has been criticized for
| opposing mask mandates and vaccine passports -- is now
| touting a COVID-19 antibody treatment in which a top
| donor's company has invested millions of dollars.
<https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/desantis-top-donor-invests-in-covid-drug-governor-promotes/2531535/>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Trumpling, Find A Crook

<sglqfc$e1u$11@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8863&group=alt.politics#8863

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: Ich...@yahoo.com (Iobaties)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:55:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Iobaties - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:55 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote