Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 05:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak squeak)
 by: Squeak squeak - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 12:33 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
August 27th 2023 9:49 pm 220,460 words (258 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the mainstream news in August 2023, fires have destroyed many building and lives in Maui. My head was banging in pain, my hair was falling out, my jaw was locked open, my skin, lips and tongue had turned into hard leather, I complained to a psychiatric nurse what the psychiatric medications were doing to me. She laughed at me and told me it was my own damn fault for not drinking enough water. And so it is with the Hawaiian residents, they lost their cars, homes and lives simply because they (and their trees) were not drinking enough water. Just as you people think that year after year after year of brutal horrid torture is hilarious, I think that your deaths are equally hilarious. Am I the only one who sees humor in this situation? It took me weeks after every six week round of brutal horrid torture before I would feel good enough to venture outside, and then I would meet people and try to show them evidence that their very names and birthdays were gifts from God… names and birthdays and numbers in Scripture are coming from the same source and so there should be relationships. I offered to show sheep the evidence that their lives were gifts from God, they gave me their names and their birthdays, often they gave me the names and the birthdays of all their family members as well, but in the end they did not like to see the evidence I showed them relating their names to their birthdays and all of this to the numbers in the Bible, then they posted complaints about me, saying that they met me and I was clearly insane. Between the periods of brutal horrid torture I would meet them in coffee shops and show them mathematical gems relating their names to their birthdays and all of this to numbers in Scripture, and they would shit on me and phone the police on me for continuing to speak of things that their churches and televisions did not.. The psychiatrists first said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, later they told me that I think too much about numbers. Now I am overjoyed to hear of the number of homes and businesses burned to the ground in Hawaii. They made me a home in a psychiatric ward and then they spent billions of dollars annually turning their own homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. You are losing your homes and your lives because you are not drinking enough water (and because you don’t know how to blush). Nothing on earth is funnier to you folks than to tell me to shut my mouth and take another pill, nothing on earth is funnier to me than to hear reports of you compassionless pagans losing your homes and your lives. Maybe consider drinking more water.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in August 2023 there are reports of directed energy weapons (lasers) starting the fires in Maui. “It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven in the sight of men” (Revelation 13:13 RSV). The Satanic elite (the cannibals) desire to live on islands, away from the general population. They torture, kill and eat your children, who would have ever thought that they would also stoop to burning a city in order to take control of the entire island? A white coloured house with a red metal roof survived the blaze, as the house with built with thick concrete walls. We should seek to have small concrete homes built in the countryside, in an effort to house people who are homeless. Even people who are renting apartments or who are renting houses can be considered homeless, rather than hand over money to landlords, we should be making an effort to provide people with their own homes, homes that are constructed out of concrete, so they neither burn nor rot.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in August 2023, it is reported that leprosy is spreading across America, and that this is a result of people’s immune systems being destroyed by taking the bullshit Covid death jabs. Again, you may counteract this by getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. It costs a lot of money to do this properly, that is why you need to tithe to the churches (Proverbs 1:24-26).

In the news (not the mainstream new) in August 2023, somebody burned a copy of the Koran in Sweden resulting in many if not all Christian churches being burned in Pakistan, and with many if not all the Christians being tortured and/or killed. Other reports state that the arson and murders is a result of somebody ripping out pages of a Koran in Pakistan. The Canadians will likely respond by sending money to Pakistan, and by allowing an increasing number of Islamists from Pakistan to arrive to Canada. The red and white Canadians are facing increased economic pressure, and are contending with never been seen before levels of rapes and other forms of violence. The red and white in Canada risk genocide, the Islamists are not here for the welfare, they are here for the land.

I don’t dare to place another poster in Saskatoon to attempt to warn you about any of the issues I raise, as Dr. Marcoux warned me that my posters are crazy and if he ever hears of me placing another poster in Saskatoon he will have me returned to him for another round of “treatment” (brutal horrid torture). Jesus gives me the ability to withstand the horror of the “treatments”, but the greater horror that I haven’t quite come to grips with is people slandering and libeling and laughing at me and robbing me and assaulting me when I complain of the brutal horrid torture… the best way I found to deal with this is to cry out to Jesus and request that He honours His assorted promises and terminates your lives and the lives of your children. Sometimes storms result that ends up turning entire neighborhoods into kindling. But this is fair, you spend millions of dollars making me a home in a psychiatric ward and you laugh about it, so you can afford billions of dollars in losses as a result of the storms. Just as you think it hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years, I think the storms that destroy your homes are equally hilarious. Remember to tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and to take a pill, while you upload pictures of your children posing beside the blinkin’ trees onto social media, where the witches shop for their next meal. I can’t put any posters up onto the city electrical posts, but I can still cry, the problem is that I am crying out to God against you. And now you lose your nations to Islamists but you don’t care as long as you are free to turn your churches, homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples full of evergreen tree fertility idols. You people are exceedingly cruel to me, you deserve the loss of your children, homes and nations. I wish to suggest that the readers take a special interest in the affairs of the psychiatrists in their communities before these readers too are stripped of their rights for daring to speak, as the drugs the psychiatrists administer are exceedingly painful and damaging. The psychiatric drugs forced upon me were an absolute horror show, and all people could do for me is laugh at me, then they willingly took the bullshit Covid injections that are sure to kill them. Most of you took the injections and lost your fertility, some of you are now necrotizing and stink like death before you die, and still you turn trees into decorated idols, tithe to cannibals and laugh at me and at the other victims of psychiatric horror.

I spoke out against the pagan traditions in your false churches in 1988 and was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. All people could do is laugh, libel me and assault me further. First a police officer told me that I was under arrest under the Mental Health Act, then tortured. After my release a police officer told me “You have a history of mental illness, you are under arrest,” then again later police officers said “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” I was being repeatedly arrested and tortured, the excuse given was that they did it to me previously. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and people are so cheap and ignorant that they can’t even find it in their hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life, let alone a cookie!!! You folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward then you spend billions of dollars annually decorating your own homes with blinkin’ Catholic fertility trees, then you fly to resorts and post pictures on Facebook (where the witches shop for children) of you and your family members posing in front of the decorated idols. You employed Hindus to torture me for years, then you laughed and trained Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, then allowed them to “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. Decade after decade you treated my Doukhobor ancestors in an utterly disgusting manner and stole their land, and then believed yourselves to be so rich that you could import Islamists and Africans and Asians from the Third World and buy them all new houses!!! The Bible proclaims that you will be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth and you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers truly deserve it!!! Send your kids to school for their infertility-death shots, make sure they get a “booster” as well. You are compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and allow not just psychiatry, but communism and Islam to multiply and thrive. Those that did not laugh did not care.

Click here to read the complete article