Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 05:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak squeak)
 by: Squeak squeak - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 12:33 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
August 27th 2023 9:49 pm 220,460 words (258 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

The Counter-Reformation:

The Catholic Church is run by cannibals, they took over the Protestant churches with something known as the "counter-reformation" which is censored. They took over the other institutions as well. They did this because you enabled them by tithing to them, you tithed to them because you loved to see the blinkin' evergreen tree idols and all the gold and smoke and mirrors and stained glass windows in their churches. You loved their evergreen tree fertility idols so much that you made decorative wreaths (pagan fertility idols), bowed down and placed these wreaths (pagan fertility idols) upon the graves of your war dead. You loved the steeples (Egyptian obelisks, aka penises) on the roofs of the churches, you saw the priests and ministers cap their blinkin' evergreen tree idols with these Egyptian penises, so you went home and capped your blinkin' evergreen tree fertility idol with an Egyptian penis as well, then bowed to this idol when you placed and retrieved presents at the base of the tree. Then you made statues of soldiers and placed them next to or on top of Egyptian penises, then bowed to these penises as well when you placed your decorative fertility wreaths (pagan idols) at the base of the dinks. Then you voted for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, when you saw Obama posing with the pagan idols you assumed he shared your values. Those who did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal, tolerated him, because he posed with your beloved pagan idols. Then you phoned the police on me and had me arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities and laughed at me and assaulted me further when I begged for assistance to flee the country. I said that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and said it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and you delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, and then you laughed and laughed and laughed (and assaulted me further). You allowed the CIA to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, then you reserve seats in your western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, then you Americans fly to Saskatoon in order to catch a connecting flight up north so you may hunt and fish with your finely balanced gold-inlayed shotguns costing $20,000 US ($30,000 Canadian). I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture and you people are so cheap and ignorant that your can't find it in your hearts to even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. So you laugh at me and then fly to tropical resorts and photograph your children posing with the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important for you God-damned pagan arseholes to post pictures of your children on Facebook posing with the pagan idols that you would even post the photo if it shows one of your children playing with his penis. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, an order is placed, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, and you respond by phoning the police on me, laughing at me, calling me a pedophile, assaulting me further and singing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. I cry out to God against you people with my every breath, but you do not care because you see your prayers as being full of power and see my prayers as being of no effect. Good luck with that. Your people are dying, your nations are dying, and I am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Compassionless pagan arseholes, that is all you are. Decades of reports of American service men being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in American psychiatric facilities and you ignore that as well and think yourselves as heroes because you decorate their graves with pagan symbols of fertility, and because you speak in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all Catholics like you. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Silent Night:

Continued painful silence about the victims of psychiatric horror. You want the J6 prisoners released so they may turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become Catholics. You are Catholic who demand that your fellow Catholics are released from prison. You are silent about the victims of psychiatric horror, they are largely people who criticized your Catholic fertility rites and criticized your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, this is something else that your churches censor. You ignore condemnations of your pagan traditions and do everything you can to bring Jesus into your favoured pagan fertility holiday, which God abhors.

You see yourselves as absolute heroes when you speak in defense of the J6 prisoners and when you decorate the graves of your war dead with decorative fertility tree wreaths. You erect statues of soldiers standing next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow to these penises when you place your decorative fertility tree wreath at the base of the dink. Just as people can't see that it is the bullshit Covid snake venom injections that is causing them to twitch, convulse, necrotize and drop dead, you similarly can't see that you are losing your nations because you reject instruction from God and turn trees into blinkin' idols.

You are also losing your nations because you are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror. God Almighty allowed me to experience the brutal horror and then He preserved my life so I could try to inform you about it. You don't care, you ignore the decades of reports of American service men and others tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and you want your J6 prisoners instead, so they may go and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility.

Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to hear the victims of psychiatric horror beg for assistance to flee the country, then instead you fly off to tropical resorts where you pose for photos next to the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important to pose for photos next to the pagan idols and post the photos on Facebook, that you would even do so if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then you elect and re-elect a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal to the presidency of the USA because you liked to see the photos of him posing with the pagan fertility tree idols, when you saw the photos of him posing with your beloved idols you assumed he shared your values. Your love of the pagan fertility rites destroyed America.

Unaware of Cannibals:

They are cannibals. They not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! Those who should be arresting the cannibals are on film committing the acts themselves, they are blackmailed into silence. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, not when cannibals rape, torture, kill and eat your children. The cannibals rejoice in your ignorance of their existence and love to eat your children and homeless without anybody being aware (Habakkuk 3:14).

How do you keep people unaware? 1) By focusing on them being pedophiles and rapists rather than identifying them as being the cannibals that they are. 2) By arresting and torturing people to death in psychiatric facilities when they proclaim that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. 3) By impoverishing people and making them homeless, as homeless people go missing (get eaten) without raising alarm.

They are witches (cannibals), you ignore they are witches and instead call them pedophiles and rapists. The witches have been poisoning people for many thousands of years, that and eating people is what they do. You respond by getting your tree to blink. The tree blinks on and off, on and off, on and off, it is a real show. Then when your children die from the poison jabs, you respond by giving the priests and ministers more money as these priests and ministers gave you assurances that your loved one is now in heaven, watching over you (and because you love their blinkin' trees).

You love their blinkin' trees so much that you would vote for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal, you assumed Obama shared your values because he posed with the fertility tree idols.

Click here to read the complete article