You're working under a slight handicap. You happen to be human.

interests / alt.education / Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

SubjectAuthor
* Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lebuh buh biden
+* Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil'1p166
|+* Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil'Harlan Banks
||`* Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after histor1p166
|| `- Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after historMitchell Holman
|`- Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after historsuper70s
`- Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil'Rudy Canoza

1
Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<XnsADD5D58771863F1104@0.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=619&group=alt.education#619

From: droo...@gmail.com (buh buh biden)
Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Subject: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 03:59:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: buh buh biden - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 03:59 UTC

A Virginia mother yanked her children out of public school after her 6-
year-old asked if she was �born evil� for being white � something the
young girl purportedly picked up in her history class.

The Loudoun County woman, whose identity wasn�t immediately clear,
detailed her concerns against critical race theory during an impassioned
plea at a Loudon County Public Schools board meeting on Oct. 26, video
shows.

�My children are now in private school and are thriving,� the woman told
the board, claiming the �swift and uncompromising� political agenda of the
district�s former and current administration forced her hand.

�First, it was in early spring of 2020 when my 6-year-old somberly came to
me and asked me if she was born evil because she was a white person �
something she learned in a history lesson at school,� the concerned mom
said.

Christopher F. Rufo ??
@realchrisrufo
Loudoun County mother: "My six year old somberly came to me and asked if
she was born evil because she was a white person, something she learned in
a history lesson at school."

11:45 AM � Oct 29, 2021
12.1K
4.8K
Share this Tweet

A May 28 email obtained by Fox News also shows Ziegler informing the
school board about a sexual assault allegation in a girls� bathroom at
Stone Bridge High School.

At a school board meeting in June, though, Ziegler said the �predator
transgender student or person simply does not exist� and that staffers had
no record of an assault in a school district restroom, Fox News reported.

The discovery of the email led critics to claim that district officials
covered up the alleged assault, which a spokesman has denied.

District spokesman Wayne Byard told Fox News the alleged assault was first
reported on May 28 and was relayed to sheriff�s officials immediately. But
the report couldn�t be released to the public because it was �still under
investigation,� Byard said.

The displeased mom said she wishes she could send her children back to
Loudoun County Public Schools � and called on the entire school board to
resign.

�Private school is expensive and I want my kids to be able to walk home
from school with their friends in their own community,� she said. �I
refuse to allow you to destroy our schools. They are not your schools �
they are our schools. You all should be ashamed and you should have the
moral courage to admit you are wrong and step down.�

The controversy comes as Democrat Terry McAuliffe tries to stave off
surging Republican Glenn Youngkin in Tuesday�s gubernatorial election �
which has been dominated by education issues in the state.

Youngkin has pulled ahead of McAuliffe with 53 percent of likely voters,
compared to McAuliffe�s 45 percent, according to a Fox News poll last
week.

Youngkin�s surge has been powered by outrage on issues like schools and
education, including whether parents should have a say in what books are
assigned to their children.

McAuliffe, meanwhile, has dismissed concerns about critical race theory by
saying it wasn�t taught in the state, but a presentation on the Virginia
Department of Education website urges teachers to embrace the concept.

A message seeking additional comment from Loudoun County Public Schools
was not immediately returned early Monday.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/mom-says-white-daughter-asked-if-she-was-
evil-after-history-class/

Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<2ZqdnSmA7_1NWh38nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=620&group=alt.education#620

Subject: Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil'
after history lesson
Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 01:08:31 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 05:08 UTC

I can believe it. BLM spews KKK propaganda, just
with the colors reversed.

Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<hV3gJ.1879$Z0a.418@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=621&group=alt.education#621

after history lesson
Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: a.terrel...@dummies.con (Harlan Banks)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 22:21:15 -0700
 by: Harlan Banks - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 05:21 UTC

On 11/1/2021 10:08 PM, 1p166 wrote:
> I can believe it. BLM spews KKK propaganda,

No need to read past that stupid fucking lie.

Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<super70s-372D9F.03491802112021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=622&group=alt.education#622

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 03:49:18 -0500
 by: super70s - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 08:49 UTC

She was probably born totally innocent, her Republican mother was born
evil along with all her Republican friends who are using school board
wedge issue histrionics in a desperate attempt to win an election.

Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<iLbgJ.4683$452.2373@fx22.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=623&group=alt.education#623

after history lesson
Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 07:16:46 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 14:16 UTC

On 11/1/2021 8:59 PM, buh buh biden wrote:
> A Virginia mother yanked her children out of public school after her 6-
> year-old asked if she was �born evil� for being white � something the
> young girl purportedly picked up in her history class.
>
> The Loudoun County woman,

Bullshit from start to finish.

Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<J9WdnWIz4fN5nB_8nZ2dnUU7-T-dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=626&group=alt.education#626

Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1p166)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 23:28:36 -0400
 by: 1p166 - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 03:28 UTC

On 11/2/21 1:21 AM, Harlan Banks wrote:
> On 11/1/2021 10:08 PM, 1p166 wrote:
>> I can believe it. BLM spews KKK propaganda,
>
> No need to read past that stupid fucking lie.

Sorry,

"Spews BLACK-K-K propaganda ...

Same old shit, just reverse the names.

Re: Virginia mom claims white daughter asked if she was 'born evil' after history lesson

<XnsADD7850D713CBnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=627&group=alt.education#627

Newsgroups: alt.education,va.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,sac.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 13:08:49 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 18:08 UTC

1p166 <z24ba6.net> wrote in news:J9WdnWIz4fN5nB_8nZ2dnUU7-T-
dnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> On 11/2/21 1:21 AM, Harlan Banks wrote:
>> On 11/1/2021 10:08 PM, 1p166 wrote:
>>> I can believe it. BLM spews KKK propaganda,
>>
>> No need to read past that stupid fucking lie.
>
> Sorry,
>
> "Spews BLACK-K-K propaganda ...
>
> Same old shit, just reverse the names.

But telling a child she was born in
sin and destined for Hell, well, that is
what all good mothers do.