Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak squeak)
 by: Squeak squeak - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 12:33 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
August 27th 2023 9:49 pm 220,460 words (258 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Carbon and Other Taxes:

Trudeau's carbon tax is rebated back to those who consume the most carbon, the Islamists with the four wives and four houses. The carbon tax is designed to assist Moslems, not to reduce the use of carbon. Similarly taxes in other countries are used to aid Islamists. The bogus Covid lockdowns were used to bankrupt the white people and funnel money to the Islamists and other invaders, Trudeau even paid out Covid funds to non-Canadians, while those red and white that did not have adequate income in the year previous to the bogus pandemic were disqualified from receiving the funds.

Outlawing the automobiles is necessary as people are using them to transport and conceal rifles. Adults used to travel around Saskatchewan with rifles on display hanging in their rear windows, children carried their rifles across the handlebars of their bicycles, many rifles sold did not require serial numbers on them. Children took their rifles with them to their rural schools and left them propped up in the entrance, where they would be safe from the weather and where they could keep an eye on them while attending school. Women had the right to carry firearms, including handguns, for self defense, even before they had the right to vote. John A. Macdonald, our first Prime Minister, was a huge advocate of gun rights.

Now the only people in Canada that can attend school armed are the Sikhs, the children are trained to use their little daggers to cut your femoral artery and their turbans are a military helmet. Again, Trudeau's carbon tax is being rebated back to those who use the most carbon, the money goes to Islamists.

And all I can do is laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). I was brutally tortured for years after criticizing your filthy churches and you people think it funny, and funnier yet that I begged for assistance to flee the country, and then funnier yet when I was assaulted even further. All I can do is cry out to God against you and beg Him to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, let your blinkin' trees save you.

Lobbying Cannibals:

When you demand that the governments get rid of their Dominion voting machines, or demand that the governments stop the invasion, you are advocating that people enter into dialogues with witches. They eat people, they are cannibals. They rape, torture, kill and eat children and also adults (usually the homeless). You folks abide by the dictates of cannibals, even when they use their institutions to teach you to engage in Catholic fertility rites. You like it when they turn churches, schools, shopping malls, courts of law, hospitals and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, indeed, you swoon when you see the trees blink in front of your local church, they modeled the behaviour and then you follow suit and turn your own homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. You hear my testimony that I faced years of brutal horrid torture in psychiatric facilities after I dared to state that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that they censor Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols and you don't care. You heard decades of reports of American service men and others being stripped of their rights and brutally tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and you close your eyes and ears and instead lobby witches to release your favoured J6 prisoners (who are all Catholics, they want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility). The sacrifice you make is killing an evergreen tree and ignoring those who are tortured to death for daring to point out that the practice is pagan. Then you willingly allow the witches to reserve seats in medical schools to train foreign Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become medical doctors including brutal psychiatrists, and care little that Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them becoming Canadian citizens. You care little that the CIA spent billions of dollars developing the brutal drugs and used the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon to develop torture techniques involving these drugs, where most everybody died. You folks don't listen to me, for my words criticize your pagan traditions, and these pagan traditions of yours trump God's Word as well. You ignore that people are tortured to death with psychiatric drugs, they get these drugs injected into their arses, and then you claim that you are the one taking it up the ass. You are advocating that people enter into dialogues with witches. Go to hell.

Persecution of Those Who Dare To Speak:

Benny Johnson says “Wild how one becomes a target of demonic activity when you decide to speak out against radical transgender ideology.”

Now try speaking out in opposition to the blinkin' trees. Try speaking out about the churches censoring Scripture that condemns the decorated evergreen tree idols, try speaking out about the churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, try speaking out in opposition to the Egyptian penises capping the roofs of the filthy churches, try speaking out about the Egyptian penis in the center of Vatican Square. Isn't it odd that Christians will condemn churches that are pro-sodomy while embracing churches that teach them to turn trees into decorated idols? God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

The so-called Christians become irate when one criticizes their pagan fertility rites (evergreen trees fertility idols, eggs decorated into fertility idols, Egyptian penises in the center of Vatican Square and on the roofs of the churches and on the very top of the blinkin' trees, and their Sunday whoreship). They will mock you, laugh at you and shun you if you criticize their blinkin trees, they will assault you and phone the police on you if you state that their churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, they will work overtime to get Freemason judges and Catholic police officers to have you arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for you dared to upset the social order. Jesus rested in the tomb on the Seventh day of the week (it was His custom and His Commandment to rest on this day), then He rose from the dead on the first day of the week (Sunday) to resume His work, now these filthy churches teach you that by rising on a Sunday to resume His work, this changes the day of rest to Sunday.

The churches are run by cannibals who engage in pedophilia, they are witches who teach you to abide by pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, then you embrace the false Sunday sabbath and violate God's Fourth Commandment as well, then you lie to your own children about the pagan nature of these pagan holidays and violate God's Ninth Commandment in addition to the rest. Then you are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, many of the people who have been stripped of their rights and who are brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities are there because they spoke out against your churches and the cannibals and pedophiles within. Note that I never stated anywhere here that you are saved by keeping God's Commandments. Indeed, you can keep all of His Commandments and still be utterly compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror.

You are self-righteous and compassionless, you embrace the pagan idols with every ounce of your souls then you blame Jews for all of your problems. The Seventh day of the week is not the Jewish Sabbath, it is God's Sabbath day. The churches are not God's churches, and they are filled with pedophiles and cannibals, they are witches who actually eat people. You do everything you can to merge your worship of Jesus into your blinkin’ fertility festival while He wants NOTHING to do with your pagan crap!!! And then you whoreship a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke the crap that flows out of your God-damned mouths. You employ Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to do your dirty work for you and torture to death those Christians who dare to speak out against your putrid filth. Then you double down, you get bigger trees and decorate them to greater degrees. Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because they assumed he shared their values when he posed for photos while standing next to the blinkin' fertility idols.

Hey Benny, it is written that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you turn trees into decorated idols, and not when He sees you people ram your penises up each other’s arseholes. You should have abandoned the churches when they taught you to turn trees into decorated idols rather than wait for them to start teaching your kids to be sodomized and go around sodomizing others..

Click here to read the complete article