From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa, alt.gossip.celebrities, alt.politics.usa, us.politics, alt.politics.usa.misc, us.misc
Subject: Joe and Jill Biden now optimally sexually compatible
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 00:23:41 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 03:53 UTC

Here is an excerpt from my
“International Women’s Day attempt” thread
on alt.religion.druid, that might be of interest:

But note that time has advanced such that Joe and Jill Biden
no longer have had at least one temporary breakup of more
than a week in the last five years, so in A-HDBE Joe went
from straight-type-1-M to straight-type-2-M and is now
optimally compatible with bif (woman attracted to both
genders) Jill, and they have not been broken up. Thus my
matches of a few years ago of Joe to Bette Midler and
Jill to Ron Howard are no longer valid. And the optimal
sexual compatibility should contribute to their physical
and mental health. Yes, b’y, then. :-)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: Joe and Jill Biden now optimally sexually compatible

<0001HW.2B9BFA49008CFB2870000880838F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=623&group=alt.politics.usa.misc#623

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa, alt.gossip.celebrities, alt.politics.usa, us.politics, alt.politics.usa.misc, us.misc
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 22:30:41 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 02:00 UTC

On Mar 8, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B9AC3450059470670000880838F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Here is an excerpt from my
> “International Women’s Day attempt” thread
> on alt.religion.druid, that might be of interest:
>
> But note that time has advanced such that Joe and Jill Biden
> no longer have had at least one temporary breakup of more
> than a week in the last five years, so in A-HDBE Joe went
> from straight-type-1-M to straight-type-2-M and is now
> optimally compatible with bif (woman attracted to both
> genders) Jill, and they have not been broken up. Thus my
> matches of a few years ago of Joe to Bette Midler and
> Jill to Ron Howard are no longer valid. And the optimal
> sexual compatibility should contribute to their physical
> and mental health. Yes, b’y, then. :-)

I jumped the gun last night, but the above should now
be true, as of 8:34 p.m. EST March 8, 2024, the
fifth anniversary of the start of my first accurate
matchmaking period (and International Women’s Day).

They can test optimal sexual compatibility by
electric, warming, compatible touch, increased
attraction, and increased orgasm intensity.

However, they won’t be locked for life until they next have sex.

Why would they have been broken up? As a country
leader, Joe Biden is an assisted shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.).
And a.s.r. will lose partial sexual compatibility, so
relationships involving at least one a.s.r. that are
not optimally sexually compatible to start with or
made so by (A,F)-HDBE will be broken up. So it is
not that the relationship has been abusive.

On the other hand, Donald and Melania Trump (neither
of whom is an a.s.r.) have been separated across
species boundaries in the species split, so their
relationship must have been abusive. A good match
for Melania is Chris Isaak, and a good match for
Donald is Sarah Palin.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Re: Joe and Jill Biden now optimally sexually compatible

<0001HW.2BA2CFC90002E82470000DC0138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=624&group=alt.politics.usa.misc#624

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa, alt.gossip.celebrities, alt.politics.usa, us.politics, alt.politics.usa.misc, us.misc
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:55:13 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 06:25 UTC

On Mar 8, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B9BFA49008CFB2870000880838F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Mar 8, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B9AC3450059470670000880838F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Here is an excerpt from my
> > “International Women’s Day attempt” thread
> > on alt.religion.druid, that might be of interest:
> >
> > But note that time has advanced such that Joe and Jill Biden
> > no longer have had at least one temporary breakup of more
> > than a week in the last five years, so in A-HDBE Joe went
> > from straight-type-1-M to straight-type-2-M and is now
> > optimally compatible with bif (woman attracted to both
> > genders) Jill, and they have not been broken up. Thus my
> > matches of a few years ago of Joe to Bette Midler and
> > Jill to Ron Howard are no longer valid. And the optimal
> > sexual compatibility should contribute to their physical
> > and mental health. Yes, b’y, then. :-)
>
> I jumped the gun last night, but the above should now
> be true, as of 8:34 p.m. EST March 8, 2024, the
> fifth anniversary of the start of my first accurate
> matchmaking period (and International Women’s Day).
>
> They can test optimal sexual compatibility by
> electric, warming, compatible touch, increased
> attraction, and increased orgasm intensity.
>
> However, they won’t be locked for life until they next have sex.
>
> Why would they have been broken up? As a country
> leader, Joe Biden is an assisted shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.).
> And a.s.r. will lose partial sexual compatibility, so
> relationships involving at least one a.s.r. that are
> not optimally sexually compatible to start with or
> made so by (A,F)-HDBE will be broken up. So it is
> not that the relationship has been abusive.
>
> On the other hand, Donald and Melania Trump (neither
> of whom is an a.s.r.) have been separated across
> species boundaries in the species split, so their
> relationship must have been abusive. A good match
> for Melania is Chris Isaak, and a good match for
> Donald is Sarah Palin.

I am trying again in the thread “St.Patrick’s Week attempt”
on alt.religion.druid, and the above should now be true.