Let him choose out of my files, his projects to accomplish. -- Shakespeare, "Coriolanus"

interests / soc.culture.polish / Z San Francisco ...na smutna Niedziele

SubjectAuthor
* Z San Francisco ...na smutna NiedzieleBasia
`- Re: Z San Francisco ...na smutna NiedzieleBasia

1
Z San Francisco ...na smutna Niedziele

<82365c29-50ec-47ce-84b8-670f52337467n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=62740&group=soc.culture.polish#62740

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 14:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Z San Francisco ...na smutna Niedziele
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Wed, 3 May 2023 21:49 UTC

Mednet z Pfizerem Cie poucza i uspokoja w
sprawie szczepionek ale nie przestrzega juz
Ci co pogineli np. Heklina juz bo jej nie ma!

"The death of Heklina — also known as actor Stefan Grygelko"

Przed wylotem na wystepy do Londynu
popularna w San Francisco Drag Queen,
54-letnia Heklina dla bezpieczenstwa przed
lotem i pozniejszymi wystepami w Londynie
wziela 'booster' szczepionke potrafiaca tymczasowo
zagescic krew. W 48 godziny po przylocie do
Londynu znaleziona martwa na podlodze w
swoim pokoju.

Znajomi Hekliny w San Francisco podejrzewaja
embolizm po dlugim transatlantyckim locie
badz tez zawal serca albo wylew. Wszystkiemu
sprzyjajace dodatkowe zageszczenie krwi.
Przed wyjazdem na wystepy Heklina miala
sie doskonale.

Sprzed ledwie 4 tygodni:

April 3, 2023
Peaches Christ:
"I am shocked and horrified to bring this news to you. I am living in a real-life nightmare so forgive me if I don’t have all the answers just now. This morning, in London, England I went to collect my dear friend Heklina, who is costarring with me in a Mommie Queerest show here, and found her dead. I do not know the cause of death yet. I know this is shocking news and I am beyond stunned, but I wanted to let folks know what has happened. Heklina is not just my best friend, but a beloved icon of our community. I am a mess. Given this crisis, please do not try to contact me as I am utterly heartbroken, stunned, and focusing on what needs to get done next. I shall be in touch."

April 6, 2023
Peaches Christ:
I will be flying home to San Francisco from London tomorrow, Friday. I have been waiting for some more news about Heklina and the possible release of our possessions before returning. The latest:
“A forensic post mortem was completed by Dr Poole on 06/04/2023 at 1530hrs at Westminster mortuary. Dr Poole’s findings were that there is no obvious sign of an assault and no sign of foul play. Further tests will need to be conducted to help find a cause of death.”
I’m relieved for a number of reasons. This determination meant our apartment is no longer considered a crime scene and I’m now waiting for an officer to collect me and escort me there so that I can collect our stuff. I am slightly afraid to return but intend to walk through my fear. I look forward to reuniting with Nihat at home tomorrow night. I’m ready to collapse. Thank you for all the love and support. I’ve been receiving it fully while trying to stay focused here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=784002833087257&set=a.333807291440149
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=769475107873363&set=a.333807298106815

San Francisco "drag legend" Heklina reportedly found dead in London

Renowned San Francisco drag performer Heklina was found dead Monday in London, England, where she was performing in a touring show, CBS Bay Area reported.

The death of Heklina — also known as actor Stefan Grygelko — was first reported in social media posts by fellow drag artist and performing partner Peaches Christ (aka Joshua Grannell), with whom Heklina was touring in "Mommie Queerest," a musical parody of the 1981 Joan Crawford biopic "Mommie Dearest."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/heklina-famed-san-francisco-drag-performer-dead-london/

W Castro niebawem, 23-Maja odbedzie sie wielka
celebracja pozegnalna dla Hekliny, o przyczynach
zgonu nie mowi sie wcale.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/heklina-a-memorial-she-would-have-hated-this?fbclid=IwAR0gtrU8RPeViMTfkTqODD_cIU0pFjweV_Wj1R9i0bFp_DZZZuBAhzzOAK0

Strona Hekliny:
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=heklina

-----------
Basia (Ona/Jej)

Re: Z San Francisco ...na smutna Niedziele

<4d2ed203-96bc-4c01-b35a-964e71bfb69cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=62741&group=soc.culture.polish#62741

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish