From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,aus.legal,alt.france
Subject: Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH
MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR
MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 09:04:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 09:04 UTC

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 18:08:16 +1000, dolf wrote:

> HOWEVER given these presented facts (as informal research and work in
> progress) that convey the ANGLICAN / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH's PYTHAGOREAN
> ROOTS FOR MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE THE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS

Yarp?!

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.

Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO

<t88pf1$ot2$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6362&group=aus.legal#6362

Followup: can.politics
From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,aus.legal,alt.france
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 01:49:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 01:49 UTC

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 05:12:55 +1000, dolf wrote:

> Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> as SNIVELLING TRI-HEADED DOG appears
> to be a little resentful since we clearly and irrefutably conveyed that
> his statement on the KNIGHTS TEMPLARS being CHRISTIAN was false -- but
> rather the CHRIST BEATERS, MOCKERS, NAIL BANGERS and THIEVES were
> SATANIC proponents of MITHRAISM as essentially BABYLONIAN HARLOTRY IN
> THE SERVICE TO THE DICTATORSHIP OF ROME ...

Mithras was nothin' more'n backspin by the Legions to forestall the
conversion that swept Rome away. The Templars were Christian Knights
guarding the line of the Grail.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.

Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO

<t89ddb$vmu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6363&group=aus.legal#6363

Followup: can.politics
From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,aus.legal,alt.france
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:29:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:29 UTC

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:41:11 +1000, dolf wrote:

> From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: can.politics,uk.legal,aus.legal,alt.france,soc.culture.israel
> Subject: Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH
> MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR
> MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:41:11 +1000
> From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: can.politics,uk.legal,aus.legal,alt.france,soc.culture.israel
> Subject: Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH
> MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR
> MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:41:11 +1000
> aus.legal:113854 alt.france:50314 soc.culture.israel:882092
>
> The RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD is a primary #509 - jewish / christian
> (#509 - crucifixion on 3 APRIL 33 AD) doctrine in that the true
> worshippers of GOD would be subject to annihilation due to the NAME
> {ónoma (G3686): #231 - *JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL* as [#70, #50, #70, #40,
> #1] THE CAUSE OR REASON NAMED: ON *THIS* *ACCOUNT* *ONE* *SUFFERS* *AS*
> *A* *CHRISTIAN*} OF GOD BEING BLASPHEMED ...
>
> I have given you an adequate refutation but your mind is reprobated and
> its best to ignore you -- SO CEASE BARKING ...
>
> You must rather speak in accordance with the CELESTIAL HIERARCHY and not
> MYTHOS otherwise you are just a babbling fool.
>
> On 14/6/2022 11:49, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 05:12:55 +1000, dolf wrote:
>>

>>> Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> as SNIVELLING TRI-HEADED DOG appears
>>> to be a little resentful since we clearly and irrefutably conveyed that
>>> his statement on the KNIGHTS TEMPLARS being CHRISTIAN was false -- but
>>> rather the CHRIST BEATERS, MOCKERS, NAIL BANGERS and THIEVES were
>>> SATANIC proponents of MITHRAISM as essentially BABYLONIAN HARLOTRY IN
>>> THE SERVICE TO THE DICTATORSHIP OF ROME ...
>>>

>> Mithras was nothin' more'n backspin by the Legions to forestall the
>> conversion that swept Rome away. The Templars were Christian Knights
>> guarding the line of the Grail.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> Colossians is a letter written by the Apostle Paul as the approximately
> A.D. 60-62 while imprisoned in Rome.
>
> And within such he mentions elements of the celestial hierarchy:

Need I mention that Paul never met Jeshua?
That he was more "in tune" with the Siccari than any of the apostles except ...
Oh, and beautiful women did not wash Paul's feet.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.

Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO

<t8bgq4$p25$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6364&group=aus.legal#6364

Followup: can.politics
From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,aus.legal,alt.france
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 02:40:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 02:40 UTC

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 18:03:21 +1000, dolf wrote:

> [...]
> thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." [Acts
> 9:5]
>
> --------
>
> "But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning
> this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against." [Acts 28:22]
>
> "And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his
> lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God,
> persuading them concerning *Jesus*, both out of the law of Moses, and
> out of the prophets, from morning till evening." [Acts 28:23]
>
> "And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not."
> [Acts 28:24]
>
> "And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that
> Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the
> prophet unto our fathers," [Acts 28:25]
>
> "Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall
> not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:" [Acts 28:26]
>
> "For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of
> hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with
> their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart,
> and should be converted, and I should heal them." [Acts 28:27]
>
> "Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto
> the Gentiles, and that they will hear it." [Acts 28:28]
>
> Paul clearly had an understanding of Moses writings relative to Jesus:
>
> "HOW CAN YE BELIEVE, WHICH RECEIVE HONOUR ONE OF ANOTHER, AND SEEK NOT
> THE HONOUR THAT COMETH FROM GOD ONLY? DO NOT THINK THAT I WILL ACCUSE
> YOU TO THE FATHER: THERE IS ONE THAT ACCUSETH (ie. consistent with the
> BOOK of JUBILEES as base 7 chronology that the GENESIS text is in part
> an exegesis on the 10 COMMANDMENTS) YOU, EVEN MOSES, IN WHOM YE TRUST:
>
> REMEMBER THE SABBATH: [Genesis 2:2-3]
> HONOUR PARENTS: [Genesis 9:22-24]
> THOU SHALL NOT KILL: [Genesis 22:7-12]
>
> FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, YE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME: FOR HE WROTE OF ME.
>
> BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS."
> [John 5:44-47]
>
> On 14/6/2022 17:29, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:41:11 +1000, dolf wrote:
>
>> Need I mention that Paul never met Jeshua?
>> That he was more "in tune" with the Siccari than any of the apostles except ...
>> Oh, and beautiful women did not wash Paul's feet.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> HE WAS A PHARISEE AND HEBREW OF HEBREWS.
>
> "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of
> Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;"
> [Philippians 3:5]
>
> "Concerning zeal, persecuting the church (*OBVIOUSLY* *INCLUDED* *THE*
> #509 - *YAHAD*); touching the righteousness which is in the law,
> blameless." [Philippians 3:6]
>
> "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ."

He was a "Jew Catcher" and tax collector who "saw the light".

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: -- OUR GOSPEL IS NOT FOR CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS NOR THE BRITISH MONARCHY: ANGLICAN ORIGINS IN ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS PYTHAGOREAN ROOTS FOR MARRIAGE THAT HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE BLASPHEMY OF ROMANS CHAPTERS ONE / TWO