From: chorba...@spam.no (chorbalan)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: За милионите на
пенсионерите
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 01:01:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: chorbalan - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 01:01 UTC

"A Vanguard study found those between 55 and 64 held an average
of roughly $256,000. But this includes high income earners;
breaking the figures down, it shrinks to a median of about $90,000."

"If you’d like a broader approach, Fidelity has ways to pinpoint
the right numbers for you. Broadly speaking, Americans should aim
for the equivalent of their salary by age 30, three times by 40,
six times by 50, and eight times by 60."

"So if you’re a 60-year-old American and make $50,000 per year, that
means you should have $400,000 saved in your retirement account. "

Тези "should have" са неизпълними за повечето американци според мене.