Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: laptop

SubjectAuthor
* laptopMax
+* Re: laptopSylvia Else
|`* Re: laptopPhil Allison
| `* Re: laptopMax
|  `* Re: laptopRod Speed
|   +* Re: laptopSylvia Else
|   |+- Re: laptopMax
|   |+- Re: laptopRod Speed
|   |`- Re: laptopPhil Allison
|   `* Re: laptopMax
|    `* Re: laptopRod Speed
|     `* Re: laptopMax
|      `* Re: laptopRod Speed
|       `* Re: laptopMax
|        `* Re: laptopRod Speed
|         `* Re: laptopMax
|          `* Re: laptopRod Speed
|           `* Re: laptopMax
|            `* Re: laptopRod Speed
|             `* Re: laptopMax
|              `- Re: laptopPhil Allison
+- Re: laptopRod Speed
`* Re: laptopTrevor Wilson
 `* Re: laptopTrevor Wilson
  +* Re: laptopkeithr0
  |`* Re: laptopMax
  | +- Re: laptopSylvia Else
  | `* Re: laptopTrevor Wilson
  |  `* Re: laptopRod Speed
  |   `* Re: laptopTrevor Wilson
  |    +- Re: laptopRod Speed
  |    `- Re: laptopPhil Allison
  `* Re: laptopYosemite Sam
   `- Re: laptopTrevor Wilson

Pages:12
Re: laptop

<jhp712Fdco3U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6450&group=aus.legal#6450

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.computers,aus.legal
Subject: Re: laptop
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:46:41 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 19:46 UTC

On 26/06/2022 12:28 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 24/06/2022 7:57 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> On 24/06/2022 4:36 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>  10 days later, my lightning damaged
>>> HP laptop was returned to me at no charge.
>>
>> **Should read:
>>
>> "10 days later, my lightning damaged HP laptop was returned to me,
>> repaired to new condition (including a wiped SSD and hard drive) at no
>> charge."
>>

> of course you rang the insurance company and offered to pay the cost of
> the one they supplied..

**Yeah, right.

Re: laptop

<t986rb$nf9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6451&group=aus.legal#6451

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 09:47:55 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 23:47 UTC

On 25/06/2022 7:05 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  On purpose, to excercise the warranty claim.

>>>  Not necessarily if someone else in the household or a cleaner
>>> etc had dropped it and didn't tell you that they had dropped it.
>
>> I don't mind sending it back to see what do they do. '
>
>> If they just decide to send it back to me, claiming that it has
>> clearly been dropped or damaged by me, then I don't mind that.
>
>> What I don't want is them to refer to police for fraud investigation.
>
> That's not going to happen and even if they did, the cops would just
> kick the shit out of you and dump the corpse in a sulo bin anyway.

That is incorrect. The police officers would respect me as a citizen and
human being, and not treat me in that way.

Re: laptop

<op.1ocpfxbobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6457&group=aus.legal#6457

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:32:11 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 03:32 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> I don't mind sending it back to see what do they do. '

>>> If they just decide to send it back to me, claiming that it has
>>> clearly been dropped or damaged by me, then I don't mind that.

>>> What I don't want is them to refer to police for fraud investigation.

>> That's not going to happen and even if they did, the cops would just
>> kick the shit out of you and dump the corpse in a sulo bin anyway.

> That is incorrect.

Nope, dope.

> The police officers would respect me

No chance. They would realise that you are a lying fuckwit
arsehole, just like everyone else does, and kick the shit out
of you, just like everyone else does.

> as a citizen and human being,

Obvious lie.

> and not treat me in that way.

Wrong, as always.

Re: laptop

<t98n80$18v4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6458&group=aus.legal#6458

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 14:27:44 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 04:27 UTC

On 26/06/2022 1:32 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  That's not going to happen and even if they did, the cops would just
>>> kick the shit out of you and dump the corpse in a sulo bin anyway.
>
>> That is incorrect.
>
> Nope, dope.
>
>> The police officers would respect me
>
> No chance. They would realise that you are a lying fuckwit
> arsehole, just like everyone else does, and kick the shit out
> of you, just like everyone else does.

The police do not beat people up for that. If they did I would have them
charged and sue them personally.

>> as a citizen and  human being,
>
> Obvious lie.
>
>> and not treat me in that way.
>
> Wrong, as always.

Re: laptop

<op.1ocseo1tbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6459&group=aus.legal#6459

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 14:36:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 04:36 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> That is incorrect.

>> Nope, dope.

>>> The police officers would respect me

>> No chance. They would realise that you are a lying fuckwit
>> arsehole, just like everyone else does, and kick the shit out
>> of you, just like everyone else does.

> The police do not beat people up for that.

Wrong, as always.

> If they did I would have them charged

You don't get to have anyone charged, ever.

> and sue them personally.

No chance of that either.

>>> as a citizen and human being,

>> Obvious lie.

>>> and not treat me in that way.

>> Wrong, as always.

Re: laptop

<t992tg$i0l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6460&group=aus.legal#6460

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 17:46:55 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:46 UTC

On 26/06/2022 2:36 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Nope, dope.

>>>  No chance. They would realise that you are a lying fuckwit
>>> arsehole, just like everyone else does, and kick the shit out
>>> of you, just like everyone else does.
>
>> The police do not beat people up for that.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>> If they did I would have them  charged
>
> You don't get to have anyone charged, ever.

If I made a complaint to the police and was a willing complainant, then
in effect I would be getting someone to be charged.

>> and sue them personally.
>
> No chance of that either.

If the police have caused me any medical expenses due to beating me up,
the I could sue them for that.

>>>  Obvious lie.

>>>  Wrong, as always.

Re: laptop

<op.1oc4y5k4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6461&group=aus.legal#6461

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 19:07:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 09:07 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The police do not beat people up for that.
>> Wrong, as always.
>>
>>> If they did I would have them charged

>> You don't get to have anyone charged, ever.

> If I made a complaint to the police and was a willing complainant,then
> in effect I would be getting someone to be charged.

Wrong, as always when they flush your complaint where it belongs.

>>> and sue them personally.

>> No chance of that either.

> If the police have caused me any medical expensesdue to beating me up,
> the I could sue them for that.

No chance of that either given the cost of doing that.

Re: laptop

<t99bfr$1q2d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6463&group=aus.legal#6463

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 20:13:13 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 10:13 UTC

On 26/06/2022 7:07 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Wrong, as always.

>>>  You don't get to have anyone charged, ever.
>
>> If I made a complaint to the police and was a willing
>> complainant,then  in effect I would be getting someone to be charged.
>
> Wrong, as always when they flush your complaint where it belongs.

The wouldn't flush it if they beat me up. Cops are not allowed to beat
people up.

>>>  No chance of that either.
>
>> If the police have caused me any medical expensesdue  to beating me
>> up, the I could sue them for that.
>
> No chance of that either given the cost of doing that.

Leaving aside the fact that I have a job and income and therefore my own
funds, and also relatives with money who would be interested in the case:

I could use a no-win no-fee law firm and therefore there wouldn't be a
cost in taking the legal action.

Re: laptop

<07be3cc1-f961-4fa4-8268-252680a644c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6468&group=aus.legal#6468

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:15:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 14:15 UTC

Max is a secret Comedian wrote:

> I could use a no-win no-fee law firm and therefore there wouldn't be a
> cost in taking the legal action.

** ROTFLMFAO !!!

...... Phil

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: laptop