Turn the other cheek. -- Jesus Christ

interests / soc.culture.china / As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

SubjectAuthor
* As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair -Rusty Wyse
+- Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation Johanne Strause
+- Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair -tani
+- Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair -wog wacker

1
As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<8e188d89-2592-4b75-8f7c-c590d0f11ef8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6563&group=soc.culture.china#6563

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 10:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair -
Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 17:12 UTC

As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-hong-kong-sinks-deeper-into-isolation-foreign-firms-despair/ar-AAQgF0e?ocid=msedgntp

Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<smb9bd$r5a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6692&group=soc.culture.china#6692

From: joha...@eno.com (Johanne Strause)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 21:39:56 +0800
 by: Johanne Strause - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:39 UTC

The writer, John Power is trying to force China to open up its Hong Kong
city like Singapore, New York, London.

This is so that they want China and Hong Kong when their doors opened will
bring in Delta and Delta plus virus into infecting their Chinese people in
Hong Kong, Macau, and China.

This is what he likes to see in other countries which opened up to live with
the virus in their country. When China sees these things, China doesn't see
the real need to open the borders.

Henceforth, China has viewed themselves, Hong Kong, Macau, included is the
only better control country in the world.

Already, China has just issued a notice to advise its people not to travel
out of the country as the winter months can bring in the Covid virus back to
the country.

In short, China should not open to the world but should open up its borders
between Hong Kong and China and Macau.

Those foreigners who want to enter China's markets included Hong Kong and
Macau will have to subject to entry quarantine test and control procedures
as enforced from time to time.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation
or peaceful without the Western influences...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-hong-kong-sinks-deeper-into-isolation-foreign-firms-despair/ar-AAQgF0e?ocid=msedgntp

Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<smboag$m3l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6696&group=soc.culture.china#6696

From: toi...@tr.com (tani)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 01:55:27 +0800
 by: tani - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 17:55 UTC

On 4/11/2021 1:12 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-hong-kong-sinks-deeper-into-isolation-foreign-firms-despair/ar-AAQgF0e?ocid=msedgntp

Not possible for Hong Kong to sink into isolation.

It's impossible as Hong Kong is the gateway to China and every foreign
company will use this city as their access to China.

The writer is anti-China and is not objective knowingly that he used the
word, "sink" is aimed to bring Hong Kong down to ground zero.

This is when in fact if he knows should be familiar when he is writing
on Hong Kong in that Hong Kong is used as the main offices for foreign
companies to enter, buy, and sell, and exit their products sales to and
from China.

Henceforth, Hong Kong will still be filled with foreign companies, and
their expatriates will need to be there, when they want the convenient
to do business in China.

This writer wrote that some 10 years ago the banks in Hong Kong had a
staff ratio of 30 to 35 percent and now has gone down to 10%.

The reduction is arising to the cost reduction on expatriates and that
the locals can actually replace them.

This is because they have experienced and their costs are more cost
efficient as they can speak and write Chinese language with China.

Seriously the local and those that China nationals lived and worked in
Hong Kong are able to communicate with their counterpart in China.

Hence, Western expatriates are not able to communicate efficiently on
that language.

Henceforth, the reduction of expatriates from 30 to 35% to 10% is not
alarming and not surprising, too.

Hopefully, this writer of the article should not spend time writing
stupidly about Hong Kong when he does not know the real problem in Hong
Kong.

Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<fabd8e7b-acc1-47bf-984c-c5f92a0ddf3dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6699&group=soc.culture.china#6699

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 16:28:11 -0800 (PST)
Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 00:28 UTC

On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 5:12:50 PM UTC, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-hong-kong-sinks-deeper-into-isolation-foreign-firms-despair/ar-AAQgF0e?ocid=msedgntp

HK should be isolated from those Western Powers which only want to use it to sabotage China.

Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<solde7$c73$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7321&group=soc.culture.china#7321

From: joha...@eno.com (Johanne Strause)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:23:45 +0800
 by: Johanne Strause - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:23 UTC

Nothing to be despairs. Life and work are still the same.

Western influences are being clamped down and tightened for spying for
Western powers.

Foreigners working in Hong Kong will be subject to close monitoring and
their activities be curbed.

They will be charged and jailed and also deported from Hong Kong.

They are not allowed to enter Hong Kong ever again.

This includes their families and whoevers connected to them.

Their immigration records for them will be held for them forever ban from
entering Hong Kong.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation
or peaceful without the Western influences...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-hong-kong-sinks-deeper-into-isolation-foreign-firms-despair/ar-AAQgF0e?ocid=msedgntp

Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<soldeb$c82$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7322&group=soc.culture.china#7322

From: joha...@eno.com (Johanne Strause)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:23:50 +0800

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation
or peaceful without the Western influences...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-hong-kong-sinks-deeper-into-isolation-foreign-firms-despair/ar-AAQgF0e?ocid=msedgntp

Re: As Hong Kong sinks deeper into isolation, foreign firms despair - Isolation or peaceful without the Western influences...

<sole18$gqq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7324&group=soc.culture.china#7324