From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda, soc.culture.indian
Subject: Ganesha may move today
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 01:41:56 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 04:11 UTC

Today (August 12) is World Elephant Day/International Youth Day.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Ganesha may move today

<0001HW.2A87411F003C93F470000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6632&group=soc.culture.indian#6632

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda, soc.culture.indian
Subject: Re: Ganesha may move today
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 01:55:03 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 04:25 UTC

On Aug 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A873E0C003BDB6070000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Today (August 12) is World Elephant Day/International Youth Day.

Since Ganesha is said to have an elephant head, perhaps
he will move today.

Wikipedia says that he is the “remover of obstacles” and also
that he resides in the first (base, muladhara) chakra of
every being.

This is important to me since I am hoping that seven mystic
blocks associated with me will be lifted soon, and also
I often still rely on perineum click (short period mula bandha)
divination (though I don’t believe it blindly) and (P) closure
to magickal workings, where (P) is a short period mula
bandha immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
rush/buzz/wave from perineal chakra to crown chakra.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Ganesha may move today

<0001HW.2A874B5A003E712270000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6633&group=soc.culture.indian#6633

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda, soc.culture.indian
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 02:38:42 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 05:08 UTC

On Aug 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A87411F003C93F470000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Aug 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2A873E0C003BDB6070000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Today (August 12) is World Elephant Day/International Youth Day.
>
> Since Ganesha is said to have an elephant head, perhaps
> he will move today.
>
> Wikipedia says that he is the “remover of obstacles” and also
> that he resides in the first (base, muladhara) chakra of
> every being.
>
> This is important to me since I am hoping that seven mystic
> blocks associated with me will be lifted soon, and also
> I often still rely on perineum click (short period mula bandha)
> divination (though I don’t believe it blindly) and (P) closure
> to magickal workings, where (P) is a short period mula
> bandha immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
> rush/buzz/wave from perineal chakra to crown chakra.

He is also said to be a deity of new beginnings and
has an important festival beginning at the fourth day
of the September waxing moon, September 18 or 19
depending on the time zone, so perhaps I will have to
wait until then.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Ganesha may move today

<0001HW.2A91C5C000901BBA7000087E038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6634&group=soc.culture.indian#6634

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda, soc.culture.indian
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 01:23:36 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 03:53 UTC

On Aug 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A874B5A003E712270000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Aug 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2A87411F003C93F470000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Aug 12, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2A873E0C003BDB6070000D2A038F@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > Today (August 12) is World Elephant Day/International Youth Day.
> >
> > Since Ganesha is said to have an elephant head, perhaps
> > he will move today.
> >
> > Wikipedia says that he is the “remover of obstacles” and also
> > that he resides in the first (base, muladhara) chakra of
> > every being.
> >
> > This is important to me since I am hoping that seven mystic
> > blocks associated with me will be lifted soon, and also
> > I often still rely on perineum click (short period mula bandha)
> > divination (though I don’t believe it blindly) and (P) closure
> > to magickal workings, where (P) is a short period mula
> > bandha immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
> > rush/buzz/wave from perineal chakra to crown chakra.
>
> He is also said to be a deity of new beginnings and
> has an important festival beginning at the fourth day
> of the September waxing moon, September 18 or 19
> depending on the time zone, so perhaps I will have to
> wait until then.

The fourth day of waxing moon is today, August 20,
but of course that is a month early.

August 20, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(God’s Preeminence Day/Virtual Worlds Day/National RAdio Day)

Note that I define my top deity or Deity Goddess as the ruler
of all/everything, and I think many who have a Deity who they
think is the ruler of all/everything call that Deity God, and
Catholics who I know attend mass on Saturday night or
Sunday morning.

12:46 a.m. : reset to pre-judging.

Goddess will be the only judge of my four components material.
My other seven main deities and pMars and pVenus, who I
formerly listed as judges as well, will be treated like other
potential collaborators other than Goddess; they can choose
to participate or not (I choose to participate). The same
is true for my minor deity Jesus.

Sudden evolution is accepted.

Goddess judged my four components material including
evolution ideas 12:49 a.m. -->

See the thread with the same name as this one on
alt.religion.druid if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Ganesha may move today

<0001HW.2A91D3DA009369E67000087E038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6635&group=soc.culture.indian#6635

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda, soc.culture.indian
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 02:23:46 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 04:53 UTC

On Aug 20, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A91C5C000901BBA7000087E038F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> See the thread with the same name as this one

oops, I mean the “Starting from scratch once again” thread
> on
> alt.religion.druid

for further updates