From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.yoga, alt.meditation, van.general, bc.general, soc.culture.indian
Subject: Gioia Irwin has improved
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 03:17:27 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 05:47 UTC

Now that all the popthroughs have been applied, BC yoga
teacher Gioia Irwin seems to have gained some positive
charisma modulation.

I highly recommend her as a yoga teacher.

On the afternoon of August 31, 1991, I received spontaneous
shaktipat (proximity induced kundalini awakening, transference
of the incredible lightness of being) when I first met her, and
then bounced up the hill, and then about half a day later,
several hours after clear sky lightning, my first waning
crescent high began, culminating in a naked sun stare,
thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision two days before new moon,
as described in detail on my Salmon on the Thorns web page.

But wait, checking her pictures on images.google.com,
she seems to have dropped a bit in goodness some in
the last few minutes. I wish there could be some
consistency.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: Gioia Irwin has improved

<0001HW.2AA1BADE000ABF50700002DBB38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6638&group=soc.culture.indian#6638

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.yoga, alt.meditation, van.general, bc.general, soc.culture.indian
Subject: Re: Gioia Irwin has improved
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 03:53:26 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 06:23 UTC

On Sep 1, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AA1B26F0008C546700002DBB38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Now that all the popthroughs have been applied, BC yoga
> teacher Gioia Irwin seems to have gained some positive
> charisma modulation.
>
> I highly recommend her as a yoga teacher.
>
> On the afternoon of August 31, 1991, I received spontaneous
> shaktipat (proximity induced kundalini awakening, transference
> of the incredible lightness of being) when I first met her, and
> then bounced up the hill, and then about half a day later,
> several hours after clear sky lightning, my first waning
> crescent high began, culminating in a naked sun stare,
> thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision two days before new moon,
> as described in detail on my Salmon on the Thorns web page.
>
> But wait, checking her pictures on images.google.com,
> she seems to have dropped a bit in goodness some in
> the last few minutes. I wish there could be some
> consistency.

Ha, I still think she is very compatible with my
BC reflexologist friend Sanna Jepsen.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: Gioia Irwin has improved

<0001HW.2AA2F959004FF9A5700004F9538F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6639&group=soc.culture.indian#6639

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.yoga, alt.meditation, van.general, bc.general, soc.culture.indian
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 02:32:17 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 05:02 UTC

On Sep 1, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AA1B26F0008C546700002DBB38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Now that all the popthroughs have been applied, BC yoga
> teacher Gioia Irwin seems to have gained some positive
> charisma modulation.
>
> I highly recommend her as a yoga teacher.
>
> On the afternoon of August 31, 1991, I received spontaneous
> shaktipat (proximity induced kundalini awakening, transference
> of the incredible lightness of being) when I first met her, and
> then bounced up the hill, and then about half a day later,
> several hours after clear sky lightning, my first waning
> crescent high began, culminating in a naked sun stare,
> thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision two days before new moon,
> as described in detail on my Salmon on the Thorns web page.
>
> But wait, checking her pictures on images.google.com,
> she seems to have dropped a bit in goodness some in
> the last few minutes. I wish there could be some
> consistency.

I think maybe she has been lied to.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: Gioia Irwin has improved

<0001HW.2AA5B8FF00171A6070000D52138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6640&group=soc.culture.indian#6640

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.yoga, alt.meditation, van.general, bc.general, soc.culture.indian
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 04:34:31 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 07:04 UTC

But what imp did she rove? :-)

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we standâ€