From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.uk,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.indian
Subject: UK ONLINE SAFETY BILL MEANS IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO CHALLENGE THE
OFFICIAL GOVERMENT NARRATIVE ONLINE, PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS IN JAIL !
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:41:33 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 15:41 UTC

Western Whites STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN MENTALITY and MODUS
OPERANDI of pathological lying, cunning, deception, back stabbing and
manipulation.

DESPITE 1000s of FACTS like these, western whites STILL DELUDE
themselves that they are living in ANGELIC DEMOCRACIES and Russia,
China, India and the rest of the world are EVIL dictatorships.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, INTROSPECT and "STUDY" HOW the PURE BLOOD THIRSTY
GENOCIDAL BARBARIC "EVIL WHITES in your own RACE" are "DECEIVING YOU" to
THINK that you are living in angelic democracies.

Ask yourself HOW can UK USA Aus NZ be democracies IF you are NOT EVEN
ALLOWED to have a DIFFERENT OPINION from what your EVIL GOVTS are
TELLING YOU?

https://twitter.com/PhoneixReloaded/status/1704243215212183661

INCOMING …UK ONLINE SAFETY BILL MEANS IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO CHALLENGE
THE OFFICIAL GOVERMENT NARRATIVE ONLINE, PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS IN JAIL !

So many distractions over the last few weeks & many of us were wondering
what else has been actually going on behind the scenes, what have they
been trying to distract us from ?

Well its bad news im sorry to say, the UK goverment have very quietly
just passed a bill in Parliament which will mean that anyone that
challenges the goverments official stance on ANYTHING online will be
prosecuted & quickly incarcerated.

The Police will be working closely with the infamous traitors of the
77th online task force which was created to crush resistance to the
goverments covid 19 response.

In the event of an online infraction
(challenge the gov/WEF official narrative ) the Police will be
dispatched to your home where your door will be unceremoniously kicked
of the hinges and you will be arrested.

The quiet change in the law has been adopted in various European
countries as per request of the WEF who are concerned that there is a
growing trend if resistance to their agenda.

This means that many people that have the integrity to stand up to the
goverment and to do whats right will criminalised and given long jail
sentences.

#JAILtheWEF #ENDtheNWO

https://ukcolumn.org/article/the-online-safety-act-an-act-of-betrayal

Re: UK ONLINE SAFETY BILL MEANS IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO CHALLENGE THE OFFICIAL GOVERMENT NARRATIVE ONLINE, PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS IN JAIL !

<uem9m4$nskl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6648&group=soc.culture.indian#6648

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.uk,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.indian
OFFICIAL GOVERMENT NARRATIVE ONLINE, PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS IN JAIL !
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 02:04:01 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 09:04 UTC

On 9/20/2023 8:41 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> Western Whites STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN MENTALITY and MODUS
> OPERANDI of pathological lying, cunning, deception, back stabbing and
> manipulation.
>
> DESPITE 1000s of FACTS like these, western whites STILL DELUDE
> themselves that they are living in ANGELIC DEMOCRACIES and Russia,
> China, India and the rest of the world are EVIL dictatorships.
>
> WAKE THE FUCK UP, INTROSPECT and "STUDY" HOW the PURE BLOOD THIRSTY
> GENOCIDAL BARBARIC "EVIL WHITES in your own RACE" are "DECEIVING YOU" to
> THINK that you are living in angelic democracies.
>

> Ask yourself HOW can UK USA Aus NZ be democracies IF you are NOT EVEN
> ALLOWED to have a DIFFERENT OPINION from what your EVIL GOVTS are
> TELLING YOU?

> https://twitter.com/PhoneixReloaded/status/1704243215212183661
>
> INCOMING …UK ONLINE SAFETY BILL MEANS IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO CHALLENGE
> THE OFFICIAL GOVERMENT NARRATIVE ONLINE, PUNISHABLE BY 5 YEARS IN JAIL !
>
> So many distractions over the last few weeks & many of us were wondering
> what else has been actually going on behind the scenes, what have they
> been trying to distract us from ?
>
> Well its bad news im sorry to say, the UK goverment have very quietly
> just passed a bill in Parliament which will mean that anyone that
> challenges the goverments official stance on ANYTHING online will be
> prosecuted & quickly incarcerated.
>
> The Police will be working closely with the infamous traitors of the
> 77th online task force which was created to crush resistance to the
> goverments covid 19 response.
>
> In the event of an online infraction
> (challenge the gov/WEF official narrative ) the Police will be
> dispatched to your home where your door will be unceremoniously kicked
> of the hinges and you will be arrested.
>
> The quiet change in the law has been adopted in various European
> countries as per request of the WEF who are concerned that there is a
> growing trend if resistance to their agenda.
>
> This means that many people that have the integrity to stand up to the
> goverment and to do whats right will criminalised and given long jail
> sentences.
>
> #JAILtheWEF #ENDtheNWO
>
> https://ukcolumn.org/article/the-online-safety-act-an-act-of-betrayal

The sooner the rest of the western whites REALIZE HOW the EVIL WHITES
are DECEIVING and MANIPULATING YOU about FAKE democracy and FAKE
freedoms in the West, the BETTER for you and the rest of the human species.

The EVIL WHITES are using on the GOOD WHITES the same SMILE, SHAKE
HANDS, BACK STAB and KILL modus operandi they used against ALL POC for
the last 500 years.

You have a CHOICE to WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE and REMOVE ALL the
DISINFORMATION injected into your brain by the EVIL WHITES "OR" continue
to LIVE A LIE.

Follow Russell Brand on RUMBLE and SUPPORT HIM.

I KNOW that the EVIL CIA MI6 NSA MI5 EVIL bastards criminals psychopaths
sadists perverts psychopaths REMOTELY PROGRAMMED some of the women's
BRAINS, INSERTED fake memories of sexual harassment, assault etc and
ALSO BRAINWASHED their MINDS to ACCUSE and DISCREDIT Russell Brand and
STOP him from EXPOSING the EVIL DEEP STATE CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
Psychopaths who are COMMITTING MASS MURDER in Ukraine by INSTIGATING
them to FIGHT their Russian Slavic Brothers.

I KNOW this FOR A FACT because the EVIL WHITE FILTH at CIA NSA FBI MI6
MI5 "BEAMED DREAMS into my brain in REM sleep" and ALSO INSERTED FAKE
MEMORIES YEARS AGO to MAKE ME HATE my own mother, brother, nieces and
family members etc.

The EVIL WHITE FILTH DOESN'T WANT people on this planet to LIVE
PEACEFULLY WITH EACH OTHER.

They want everybody to FIGHT EACH OTHER and become WEAK to be ENSLAVED
and CONTROLLED by the EVIL WHITE FILTH in the US UK Govts of CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS and ASIO.

RUSSELL BRAND about the EVIL Shadow Deep State:

US UK Govts are PURE TYRANNIES
https://twitter.com/rustyrockets/status/1705325563936747847

None of you know HOW EVIL the ENTITY of EVIL WHITES in your race are.

IF YOU KNOW what I KNOW, you will leave everything you are doing right
now and KILL EVERY CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS Psychopaths.

The EVIL WHITES in your RACE are THE MOST EVIL ENTITY not just on this
planet but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

HOW DO I KNOW that they are THE MOST EVIL in the entire UNIVERSE even
though I have never seen ALIENS, you may ask.

It's because I know that "NOBODY CAN BE MORE EVIL" than the "EVIL WHITES
in your race".

It would be "LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE" for ANY ENTITY in the Universe to BE
MORE EVIL than the "EVIL WHITES in your race".