From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda
Subject: assisted shaktipat is now complete
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 05:13:39 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:43 UTC

The assisted shaktipat to 1.63 million (1.54 million human,
0.05 million cetacean, and 0.04 million non-human simian)
assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.), who are now all
secondary ootws and can pass a belly pop test as such,
is now complete.

It includes improved creativity for positive purposes as
defined by Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything),
matchmaking ability, various other abilities and connections
(ask me for a list if you want), and, just now, the a.s.r.
should have entered into a (probably temporary) period of
centred clarity including +2 mood, which I think is
awakening/enlightenment, and which should be noticed,
beginning at 0825 UTC November 13, 2023 (or on
waking for those who were asleep then).

If you notice any such effects then follow up and let me
and other readers know.

If it didn’t work I will probably try again.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long

Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete

<0001HW.2B032E1E00038244700001E9B38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6659&group=soc.culture.indian#6659

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda
Subject: Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 00:55:02 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 04:25 UTC

On Nov 13, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B02193B005853CA70000786738F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The assisted shaktipat to 1.63 million (1.54 million human,
> 0.05 million cetacean, and 0.04 million non-human simian)
> assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.), who are now all
> secondary ootws and can pass a belly pop test as such,
> is now complete.
>
> It includes improved creativity for positive purposes as
> defined by Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything),
> matchmaking ability, various other abilities and connections
> (ask me for a list if you want), and, just now, the a.s.r.
> should have entered into a (probably temporary) period of
> centred clarity including +2 mood, which I think is
> awakening/enlightenment, and which should be noticed,
> beginning at 0825 UTC November 13, 2023 (or on
> waking for those who were asleep then).
>
> If you notice any such effects then follow up and let me
> and other readers know.
>
> If it didn’t work I will probably try again.

I tried again ending at 0323 UTC November 14, 2023.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete

<0001HW.2B05E3F9007D836C70000AB1938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6660&group=soc.culture.indian#6660

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 02:15:29 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 05:45 UTC

On Nov 14, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B032E1E00038244700001E9B38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 13, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B02193B005853CA70000786738F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > The assisted shaktipat to 1.63 million (1.54 million human,
> > 0.05 million cetacean, and 0.04 million non-human simian)
> > assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.), who are now all
> > secondary ootws and can pass a belly pop test as such,
> > is now complete.
> >
> > It includes improved creativity for positive purposes as
> > defined by Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything),
> > matchmaking ability, various other abilities and connections
> > (ask me for a list if you want), and, just now, the a.s.r.
> > should have entered into a (probably temporary) period of
> > centred clarity including +2 mood, which I think is
> > awakening/enlightenment, and which should be noticed,
> > beginning at 0825 UTC November 13, 2023 (or on
> > waking for those who were asleep then).
> >
> > If you notice any such effects then follow up and let me
> > and other readers know.
> >
> > If it didn’t work I will probably try again.
>
> I tried again ending at 0323 UTC November 14, 2023.

I tried again ending at 0532 UTC November 17, 2023.

Please follow up if you notice any effects.

"and the song of Luthien released the bonds of winter, and the
frozen waters spoke, and flowers sprang from the cold earth
where her feet had passed." (Tolkien)

Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete

<0001HW.2B05E475007DA08370000AB1938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6661&group=soc.culture.indian#6661

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 02:17:33 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 05:47 UTC

On Nov 16, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B05E3F9007D836C70000AB1938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 14, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B032E1E00038244700001E9B38F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Nov 13, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B02193B005853CA70000786738F@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > The assisted shaktipat to 1.63 million (1.54 million human,
> > > 0.05 million cetacean, and 0.04 million non-human simian)
> > > assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.), who are now all
> > > secondary ootws and can pass a belly pop test as such,
> > > is now complete.
> > >
> > > It includes improved creativity for positive purposes as
> > > defined by Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything),
> > > matchmaking ability, various other abilities and connections
> > > (ask me for a list if you want), and, just now, the a.s.r.
> > > should have entered into a (probably temporary) period of
> > > centred clarity including +2 mood, which I think is
> > > awakening/enlightenment, and which should be noticed,
> > > beginning at 0825 UTC November 13, 2023 (or on
> > > waking for those who were asleep then).
> > >
> > > If you notice any such effects then follow up and let me
> > > and other readers know.
> > >
> > > If it didn’t work I will probably try again.
> >
> > I tried again ending at 0323 UTC November 14, 2023.
>
> I tried again ending at 0532 UTC November 17, 2023.
>
> Please follow up if you notice any effects.

oops, that should have read November 16, 2023