The steady state of disks is full. -- Ken Thompson

aus+uk / aus.legal / High quality news.

SubjectAuthor
* High quality news.Peter Jason
`* Re: High quality news.Rod Speed
 `* Re: High quality news.Rod Speed
  `* Re: High quality news.Peter Jason
   `* Re: High quality news.Rod Speed
    `* Re: High quality news.Peter Jason
     `* Re: High quality news.Rod Speed
      `* Re: High quality news.Peter Jason
       `* Re: High quality news.Rod Speed
        `* Re: High quality news.Peter Jason
         `- Re: High quality news.Rod Speed

1
High quality news.

<b54pch1lsjeta5iegsnau04frbt5bm5vnq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6701&group=aus.legal#6701

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: High quality news.
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 07:09:09 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:09 UTC

https://tinyurl.com/26peoe74
Perhaps we'll see a return to good old THRIFT since all other options
have been exhausted and discredited.
Yeah Man!

A $1000 departure tax at air ports would be a good start.

Re: High quality news.

<op.1o5vqdkubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6702&group=aus.legal#6702

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: High quality news.
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 07:38:27 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:38 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> https://tinyurl.com/26peoe74

Mindless bullshit.

> Perhaps we'll see a return to good old THRIFT

Not a chance and isnt even possible with the house you live in for
starters.

> since all other options have been exhausted and discredited.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
saying something.

> Yeah Man!

Nope, wog boy, in your case.

> A $1000 departure tax at air ports would be a good start.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: High quality news.

<op.1o5vwdoobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6703&group=aus.legal#6703

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 07:42:03 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:42 UTC

Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>> https://tinyurl.com/26peoe74

> Mindless bullshit.

>> Perhaps we'll see a return to good old THRIFT

That would in fact comprehensively fuck the economy big time.

> Not a chance and isnt even possible with the house you live in for
> starters.

>> since all other options have been exhausted and discredited.

> Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
> saying something.

>> Yeah Man!

> Nope, wog boy, in your case.

>> A $1000 departure tax at air ports would be a good start.

> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: High quality news.

<4g9pch9lp4irp97nf2n2fhkmih63b07ne6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6704&group=aus.legal#6704

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 08:45:35 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:45 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 07:42:03 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/26peoe74
>
>> Mindless bullshit.

It says it all. That goon Greenspan has stuffed the planet.
>>> Perhaps we'll see a return to good old THRIFT
>
>That would in fact comprehensively fuck the economy big time.

Hey Tinker bell, it's fucked already!

>> Not a chance and isnt even possible with the house you live in for
>> starters.

That hovel? It lacks a ballroom, and the roof leaks! And I can't even
afford to have the chandeliers cleaned!
Don't speak to me of poverty!

>>> since all other options have been exhausted and discredited.
>
>> Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
>> saying something.

Many a true word spoken in.......

>>> Yeah Man!
>
>> Nope, wog boy, in your case.

I'm not a wog boy, wasp.

>>> A $1000 departure tax at air ports would be a good start.
>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: High quality news.

<op.1o5y7ckebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6705&group=aus.legal#6705

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 08:53:26 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:53 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Mindless bullshit.

> It says it all.

Bullshit.

> That goon Greenspan has stuffed the planet.

Bullshit he did.

>> That would in fact comprehensively fuck the economy big time.

> Hey Tinker bell, it's fucked already!

Bullshit. And it would be even more fucked if we were
actually stupid enough to go that route anyway.

>>> Not a chance and isnt even possible with the house you live in for
>>> starters.

> That hovel? It lacks a ballroom, and the roof leaks!

Your problem. You wouldn't have anything if you had gone for thrift.

> And I can't even afford to have the chandeliers cleaned!

Because your 'business' is fucked and would be even
more comprehensively fucked if we went for thrift.

> Don't speak to me of poverty!

You'd be even poorer if you had been pumping
into the landlord's pockets all this time.

>>> Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
>>> saying something.

> Many a true word spoken in.......

>>> Nope, wog boy, in your case.

> I'm not a wog boy

You gave that game away days ago, wog boy.

>>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: High quality news.

<s2bmdhhgdfrvood8vc279b4q6mt7mim6c6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6877&group=aus.legal#6877

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:12:10 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 23:12 UTC

>> Many a true word spoken in.......

>> I'm not a wog boy
>
>You gave that game away days ago, wog boy.

Well, here's more.....
https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/australian-house-values-homes-worth-more-than-9-trillion-after-whopping-177-trillion-surge-in-a-year/news-story/489c80fac2aaa442ce9c08b0f2a4aeac

And. the sum of fears...?
Bailouts by the taxpayer for the millions of broody women in their
under funded nests, with the "duty of care neglect" by the governor of
the Reserve Bank as the non-excuse. Why not just hang the
kicked-upstairs Keynesian-brown nosing pension-farming idiot?

Apeing the yanks' financial policies has proved unwise, but then the
Ozites always follow America in almost everything.

And people wonder why the likes of Trump was elected!

Re: High quality news.

<op.1pqeyx0sbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6878&group=aus.legal#6878

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:45:59 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 23:45 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:12:10 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Many a true word spoken in.......

>>> I'm not a wog boy
>>
>> You gave that game away days ago, wog boy.

> Well, here's more.....
> https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/australian-house-values-homes-worth-more-than-9-trillion-after-whopping-177-trillion-surge-in-a-year/news-story/489c80fac2aaa442ce9c08b0f2a4aeac
>
> And. the sum of fears...?
> Bailouts by the taxpayer for the millions of broody women in their
> under funded nests, with the "duty of care neglect" by the governorof
> the Reserve Bank as the non-excuse. Why not just hang the
> kicked-upstairs Keynesian-brown nosing pension-farming idiot?

So what do you claim he should have done ?

> Apeing the yanks' financial policies has proved unwise,

It isn't just yank financial policys.

> but then the Ozites always follow America in almost everything.

More of your mindless bullshit. We have no president, stupid.

> And people wonder why the likes of Trump was elected!

Only for the one term.

Re: High quality news.

<6tfmdh5p9k6gvmhd19nk7jf6sqsl2ctd2l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6879&group=aus.legal#6879

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 10:32:14 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:32 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:45:59 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You gave that game away days ago, wog boy.

>> Well, here's more.....
>> https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/australian-house-values-homes-worth-more-than-9-trillion-after-whopping-177-trillion-surge-in-a-year/news-story/489c80fac2aaa442ce9c08b0f2a4aeac
>>
>> And. the sum of fears...?
>> Bailouts by the taxpayer for the millions of broody women in their
>> under funded nests, with the "duty of care neglect" by the governorof
>> the Reserve Bank as the non-excuse. Why not just hang the
>> kicked-upstairs Keynesian-brown nosing pension-farming idiot?
>
>So what do you claim he should have done ?

Simple; maintain interest rates at some historical level (3.5%?).
Ignore overseas gyrations. The machinations of currency speculators
can hardly be worse than the current disaster.
It's true that a fool can cause more damage than a rogue, and it's
been plain for a long time how real estate speculation has run rife,
the only game in town, with every bozo out for tax credits and capital
gains.
God save us all: we're on the cusp of the Apocalypse!

>> Apeing the yanks' financial policies has proved unwise,
>
>It isn't just yank financial policys.
>
>> but then the Ozites always follow America in almost everything.

>More of your mindless bullshit. We have no president, stupid.

>> And people wonder why the likes of Trump was elected!
>
>Only for the one term.

Re: High quality news.

<op.1pqqc4cfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6880&group=aus.legal#6880

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 13:52:06 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 03:52 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 10:32:14 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:45:59 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well, here's more.....
>>> https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/australian-house-values-homes-worth-more-than-9-trillion-after-whopping-177-trillion-surge-in-a-year/news-story/489c80fac2aaa442ce9c08b0f2a4aeac
>>>
>>> And. the sum of fears...?
>>> Bailouts by the taxpayer for the millions of broody women in their
>>> under funded nests, with the "duty of care neglect" by the governorof
>>> the Reserve Bank as the non-excuse. Why not just hang the
>>> kicked-upstairs Keynesian-brown nosing pension-farming idiot?
>>
>> So what do you claim he should have done ?

> Simple;

And stupid and not feasible.

> maintain interest rates at some historical level (3.5%?).

Then there would be no control over the state of the economy, stupid.

> Ignore overseas gyrations.

Not possible, lots of what the banks lend is borrowed overseas money.

> The machinations of currency speculators
> can hardly be worse than the current disaster.

It is nothing even remotely like a disaster and your stupid scheme
is what produced the Great Depression and there were lots of those
in the century before the Great Depression and not one since then.

> It's true that a fool can cause more damage than a rogue, and it's
> been plain for a long time how real estate speculation has run rife,
> the only game in town, with every bozo out for tax credits and capital
> gains.

> God save us all: we're on the cusp of the Apocalypse!

Fantasy, even the Great Depression wasn't that.

>>> Apeing the yanks' financial policies has proved unwise,

>> It isn't just yank financial policys.

>>> but then the Ozites always follow America in almost everything.

>> More of your mindless bullshit. We have no president, stupid.

>>> And people wonder why the likes of Trump was elected!

>> Only for the one term.

Re: High quality news.

<foumdh9mk0iuc53innmkq6i5vnigpvbpu7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6882&group=aus.legal#6882

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 14:50:29 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 04:50 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 13:52:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 10:32:14 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 09:45:59 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So what do you claim he should have done ?
>
>> Simple;
>
>And stupid and not feasible.
>
>> maintain interest rates at some historical level (3.5%?).
>
>Then there would be no control over the state of the economy, stupid.

What about consumption taxes, income taxes, tariffs. Controlling the
economy with varying interest rates does little because they're just
factored in. Donkey.

>> Ignore overseas gyrations.
>
>Not possible, lots of what the banks lend is borrowed overseas money.

>> The machinations of currency speculators
>> can hardly be worse than the current disaster.
>
>It is nothing even remotely like a disaster and your stupid scheme
>is what produced the Great Depression and there were lots of those
>in the century before the Great Depression and not one since then.

Fool! The G.Depression was a result of WWI and the easy policies of
the US reserve under Mellon. Europe was in no condition to buy stuff
from the USA.

>> It's true that a fool can cause more damage than a rogue, and it's
>> been plain for a long time how real estate speculation has run rife,
>> the only game in town, with every bozo out for tax credits and capital
>> gains.
>
>> God save us all: we're on the cusp of the Apocalypse!
>
>Fantasy, even the Great Depression wasn't that.

There is nothing so bad that can't get worse. History so shows....

>>> It isn't just yank financial policys.

>>> More of your mindless bullshit. We have no president, stupid.

>>> Only for the one term.

Re: High quality news.

<op.1pqwbyq6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6885&group=aus.legal#6885

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 16:01:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 06:01 UTC

On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 14:50:29 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 13:52:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 10:32:14 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Simple;
>>
>> And stupid and not feasible.
>>
>>> maintain interest rates at some historical level (3.5%?).
>>
>> Then there would be no control over the state of the economy, stupid.

> What about consumption taxes, income taxes, tariffs.

That can't avoid a Great Depression happening again.

> Controlling the
> economy with varying interest rates does little because they're just
> factored in.

Must explain why we haven't had another great depression in coming
up to a hundred years now.

> Donkey.

Your sig is sposed to be last with a line with just -- on it in front of
it, wog boy.

>>> Ignore overseas gyrations.

>> Not possible, lots of what the banks lend is borrowed overseas money.

No answer for that noted.

>>> The machinations of currency speculators
>>> can hardly be worse than the current disaster.
>>
>> It is nothing even remotely like a disaster and your stupid scheme
>> is what produced the Great Depression and there were lots of those
>> in the century before the Great Depression and not one since then.

> Fool!

Your sig is sposed to be last with a line with just -- on it in front of
it, wog boy.

> The G.Depression was a result of WWI

How odd that we didn't see that after WW2.

> and the easy policies of the US reserve under Mellon.

How odd that we didnt get a great depression due to the GFC.

> Europe was in no condition to buy stuff from the USA.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you usually manage and that's
saying something.

Have fun explaining the lots of full scale depressions in the century
before the great depression and NOT ONE SINCE.

>>> It's true that a fool can cause more damage than a rogue, and it's
>>> been plain for a long time how real estate speculation has run rife,
>>> the only game in town, with every bozo out for tax credits and capital
>>> gains.
>>
>>> God save us all: we're on the cusp of the Apocalypse!
>>
>> Fantasy, even the Great Depression wasn't that.

> There is nothing so bad that can't get worse.

But it is nothing like the great depression now.

> History so shows....

That you don't have a fucking clue what history shows.