Increased knowledge will help you now. Have mate's phone bugged.

interests / alt.politics / Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

SubjectAuthor
* Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownM I Wakefield
`* Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownMitchell Holman
 +* Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 |`- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownSiri Cruise
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 +- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth
 `- Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA DownTruth

1
Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<se6578$j5v$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6774&group=alt.politics#6774

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down
Date: 1 Aug 2021 12:48:40 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 12:48 UTC

| Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
| manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
| United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
| was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
| and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
| residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
| lockdowns.
|
| No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
| in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
| 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
| place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
| United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
<https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-covid-19-political-divisions>

--bks

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<kg8dggtk8lgnuk9hfdd0gvs6341e8p9nrr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6777&group=alt.politics#6777

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 09:35:24 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 13:35 UTC

On 1 Aug 2021 12:48:40 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
> | lockdowns.
> |
> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
><https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-covid-19-political-divisions>
>
> --bks

Over 80% of Canadians 12+ have had at least one shot, and two thirds
are fully vaccinated.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<XnsAD7957E1613CCnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6778&group=alt.politics#6778

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@comcast.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 08:43:29 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 13:43 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
> | lockdowns.
> |
> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
> covid-19-political-divisions>
>
> --bks

Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<se6ag1$5d3$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6786&group=alt.politics#6786

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:18:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:18 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<chine.bleu-6168E5.07371201082021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6789&group=alt.politics#6789

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 07:37:20 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:37 UTC

In article <se6ag1$5d3$1@news.dns-netz.com>,
Truth <truth@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
> Frenchies.

By 'penis extension', you mean Marjorie Taylor Greene?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sem3np$ogd$18@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7116&group=alt.politics#7116

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 14:01:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sat, 7 Aug 2021 14:01 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sep0ae$gq9$5@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7187&group=alt.politics#7187

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:21:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:21 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sesqa6$v84$53@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7312&group=alt.politics#7312

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:03:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:03 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sf8otf$ptj$11@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7614&group=alt.politics#7614

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:53:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:53 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sf97nt$u83$22@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7625&group=alt.politics#7625

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:06:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:06 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sfolp0$mej$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8043&group=alt.politics#8043

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:37:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:37 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sgb7g3$34g$8@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8591&group=alt.politics#8591

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:30:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:30 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sh6aba$e6h$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9286&group=alt.politics#9286

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:04:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:04 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<slkcg3$5f7$20@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11860&group=alt.politics#11860

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 21:12:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 21:12 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sm17q3$bhh$109@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12071&group=alt.politics#12071

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<smpd23$cf7$47@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12476&group=alt.politics#12476

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sneg40$ebb$157@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12734&group=alt.politics#12734

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:10:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:10 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sogcbr$9ej$14@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13080&group=alt.politics#13080

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 18:34:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 18:34 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<soj6kf$42g$6@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13138&group=alt.politics#13138

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:15:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:15 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<srl05e$71fj$57@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14288&group=alt.politics#14288

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:25:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:25 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<sro326$8719$11@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14332&group=alt.politics#14332

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 02:33:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 02:33 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<ssif7b$iroj$30@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14646&group=alt.politics#14646

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 02:40:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 02:40 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<ssvj8q$o1eb$200@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14897&group=alt.politics#14897

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:09:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:09 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<st50vm$q4sn$19@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14938&group=alt.politics#14938

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 03:34:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Truth - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 03:34 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Three months ago, Canada, which has no domestic
>> | manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccines, lagged far behind the
>> | United States in immunizations. Only 3% of its population
>> | was fully vaccinated. Canadians watched glumly as friends
>> | and relatives south of the border lined up for shots, while
>> | residents of Toronto and Montreal suffered repeated
>> | lockdowns.
>> |
>> | No longer. Last month, Canada blew past the United States
>> | in the share of its population that's fully vaccinated --
>> | 58% as of Friday, versus 49% in the U.S. -- to take first
>> | place among the seven big industrial democracies. (The
>> | United States ranks sixth, ahead of only Japan.)
>> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-01/canada-vaccinations-
>> covid-19-political-divisions>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for "Jane Playne" to jump in with
> his rants about wait times for elective surgery in Canada
> and how that proves the superiority of US medical care.

Matt Gaetz got his penis extension from a clinic in northern Quebec run by
Frenchies.

Re: Anti-Vaxx Republicans Dragging The USA Down

<su6n7e$177pr$9@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15198&group=alt.politics#15198

From: tru...@yahoo.com (Truth)