Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 12:08:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Snus
From: johanver...@gmail.com (Johan Vermeer)
 by: Johan Vermeer - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 19:08 UTC

Op zaterdag 8 juli 2023 om 18:07:22 UTC+2 schreef brat_olin:

> https://smokefreesweden.org/wp-content/themes/smokefreesweden/assets/pdf/reports/Report_SAVING%20LIVES%20LIKE%20SWEDEN.pdf

Thank you for sharing this valuable pdf! It's remarkable to see the positive impact of the Swedish approach in reducing smoking rates and improving public health. By making alternative products widely available and implementing lower excise duties to reflect their lower risk, Sweden has provided smokers with a choice of genuine alternatives to cigarettes. This, combined with education and tobacco control measures, has resulted in significant reductions in smoking rates and tobacco-related diseases.

At https://snusladen.de, we are dedicated to helping people find healthier alternatives to quit smoking. We offer a wide range of alternative products, including tabakfreier Snus, that provide nicotine satisfaction without the harmful effects of traditional smoking. We believe in empowering individuals to make informed choices for their health and well-being.

Unfortunately, despite the success and evidence supporting reduced-risk alternatives, it is disheartening to see that governments and the EU have been resistant to fully embrace and support these alternatives. We understand the importance of offering choice and providing access to safer alternatives for smokers who are looking to quit. It is our goal to continue advocating for these alternatives and raising awareness about their potential benefits in harm reduction.

If you or someone you know is looking for alternatives to quit smoking, I encourage you to give them as much as possible information about alternatives. Together, we can make a difference in improving public health and helping individuals lead smoke-free lives, even in the face of regulatory challenges.