Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:21:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching
history repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has
detained --------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:21 UTC

Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching history repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has detained
possibly as many as 3 million Uyghurs in detention camps. (The last sentence said it all...)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/opinion-i-was-born-in-a-chinese-reeducation-camp-i-m-watching-history-repeat-itself/ar-AAQtA79?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching history repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has detained --------------------------------------------------------------------------

<smutgs$v1l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6896&group=soc.culture.china#6896

From: spa...@owe.com (spacer)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching history repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has detained --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:20:47 +0800
 by: spacer - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:20 UTC

It is a vocational education centre whereby the people have to go through
the normal stages of schooling of national standard schools throughout
China.

This is to enable like in every country whereby every citizen is educated to
the national educations standards and will integrate and interlace serving
people in society with inclusiveness.

Through the different stages of education, the students will learn
vocational skills whereby their abilities will acquire practical skills that
will bring them out to find jobs of skills they learned.

In many countries, education is compulsory, and they have a different years
of education that each citizen has to go to national school until they
acquired the necessary standards. I

If they cannot attain to that standards within the time frame, they can
extend by another one year. Thereafter, they can go on through a few years
of higher learning education.

They can choose their preferences such academics and vocations courses for
them to master and to develop their skills into a career for it.

The word, "re-education" is absurd. The people there haven't even gone to
proper national schools in all their lives.

The children were neglected by parents who think they are special people
that they do not need get an education and learn a skill and get a job for
themselves.

They also do not want to integrate with the people and the world, and hence
they become backward and out of sight for themselves.

They then blame the government for not taking care of them and for
interfering their lives. The people become poor and they engage in crimes.
The lower IQ and EQ caused them to be backward from mainstream society.

As the children there never attended any proper schooling stages to national
standard school in China, they will have to be educated properly to a normal
main stream education standards, so to speak.

This means they are not "re-educated" but educated to the standards of
national school system. They will learn vocation skills in order to be good
quality people in China. Otherwise, they will remain backward and worse,
become derelict people to society

No country in the world can allow its people to waste their time uneducated,
loitering around streets, committing crimes and so on, that worked against
society.

Apart from their dialect language, they have to learn the national language
in order to communicate with people in society. By learning how to
integrate with societal people, they can get to find jobs that can
communicate to them.

This means when they can speak the national language and can integrate with
other people, and have gone through several years of education to national
standards, it will make them a educated person with self-confidence and
self-esteem.

When they get educated, their self-confidence and self-esteem will improve,
and with the vocation they had acquired, they can be sure they have no
problem with being equal with people in society.

Henceforth, the education system used there on a massive scale is to conduct
mass schooling to students in all subjects to national school system by the
ministry of education.

Therefore, as the Western media like to accuse as "re-education camp", when
it is a vocational education" for the people, instead.

Just look at one small but high educated country in south east Asia, whereby
all the people are constantly learning and relearning,so as to be educated.

They were given to attend new course and training. The country is prosperous
and hence people there are well educated people, too.

Hence, the Uyghur people are going to benefit the compulsory education
system given to them in Xi Jiang. The Western accusations of "re-education
camp" could mean they are tortured.

But they are going through their campus staying in getting educated and
learning new skills. Learning new education and new skills should be done
every 6 to 12 months in order to ahead of the world.

In short, the Uyghur people will benefit from the education system after
they graduated from the education and the skills acquired. The life will be
better than before. National loyalty and patriotism will also be enhanced.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching history
repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has
detained
possibly as many as 3 million Uyghurs in detention camps. (The last sentence
said it all...)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/opinion-i-was-born-in-a-chinese-reeducation-camp-i-m-watching-history-repeat-itself/agr-AAQtA79?ocid=msedgntpes
of