The devil finds work for idle circuits to do.

interests / rec.boats / Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

SubjectAuthor
* Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dewaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s sKeyser Söze
|`* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supremwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| `- Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Justan Ohlphart
`* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'John H
 `* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s sKeyser Söze
  +* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'gfretwell
  |`* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s sKeyser Söze
  | `* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'gfretwell
  |  `* Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supremwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  |   `- Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'justan
  +- Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'Nevermind
  `- Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'John H

1
Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<382d7a7a-2307-4cd9-9072-94e6284466ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6940&group=rec.boats#6940

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ex-White_House_lawyer_spoke_of_'Trump’s_supreme_de
reliction_of_duty'
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 16:04 UTC

The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.

"In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.

It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<taeuk8$1dtrp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6943&group=rec.boats#6943

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:_Ex-White_House_lawyer_spoke_of_'Trump’s_s
upreme_dereliction_of_duty'
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:26:47 -0400
 by: Keyser Söze - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 16:26 UTC

On 7/10/22 12:04 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.
>
> "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.
>
> It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."

But what would Cipollone know, and why wouldn't he lie under oath? :)
(Just offering up the usual excuses of the trumpsters...)

--
* I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<e062f4c1-ed1b-4385-abe4-f02952ca2335n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6947&group=rec.boats#6947

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:08:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Ex-White_House_lawyer_spoke_of_'Trump’s_suprem
e_dereliction_of_duty'
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:08 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:26:51 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
> On 7/10/22 12:04 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.
> >
> > "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.
> >
> > It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."
> But what would Cipollone know, and why wouldn't he lie under oath? :)
> (Just offering up the usual excuses of the trumpsters...)
>
> --
> * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

==
If you really want to sound like a Trumpster you have to start out with "But whatabout...", and then an insult or two, followed by a catchy but demeaning nick name. Of course that begs the question of why would you want to sound like a Trumpster?

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'

<9rHyK.369863$vAW9.300467@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6957&group=rec.boats#6957

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
Subject: Re:_Ex-White_House_lawyer_spoke_of_'
Trump?s_supreme_dereliction_of_duty'
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:23:17 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:23 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:26:51 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:> On 7/10/22 12:04 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: > > The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump. > > > > "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump?s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read. > > > > It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty."> But what would Cipollone know, and why wouldn't he lie under oath? :) > (Just offering up the usual excuses of the trumpsters...) > > -- > * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *===If you really want to sound like a Trumpster you have to start out with "But whatabout...", and then an insult or two, followed by a catchy but demeaning nick name. Of course that begs the question of why would you want to sound like a Tru
mpster?

Calling someone a Trumster is falling short of being insulting.
Trump hater is definately an insult.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'

<l3imchh2ndb1sihffk5n9eeq66m0kcsnn8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6959&group=rec.boats#6959

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump???s supreme dereliction of duty'
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:46:08 -0400
 by: John H - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:46 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.
>
>"In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.
>
>It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."

Do you actually believe the statements coming from the committee?

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<tafiki$1frin$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6960&group=rec.boats#6960

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
upreme_dereliction_of_duty'
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:08:18 -0400
 by: Keyser Söze - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:08 UTC

On 7/10/22 5:46 PM, John H wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT),
> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.
>>
>> "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.
>>
>> It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."
>
> Do you actually believe the statements coming from the committee?

More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew.

--
* I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'

<tvkmchhkgrs0m5igajpuvgvv34mcg1f1du@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6961&group=rec.boats#6961

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:38:03 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:38 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:08:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
<KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>On 7/10/22 5:46 PM, John H wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT),
>> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.
>>>
>>> "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select
Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.

>>> It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."
>>
>> Do you actually believe the statements coming from the committee?
>
>More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew.

The whole think is bullshit and I don't believe much any of them say,
Trump or the witch hunters.
It is just political theater on both sides to distract the lemmings
from the real issues like stagflation, WWIII and the very real chance
of the collapse of world finance.

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'

<bZKyK.425576$Aqw9.369830@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6964&group=rec.boats#6964

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 01:24:23 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 01:24 UTC

> On 7/10/22 5:46 PM, John H wrote:
> > On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT),
> > "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the
> > > input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by
> > > former President Donald Trump.
> > >
> > > "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical
> > > testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing
> > > key points regarding Donald Trump�s misconduct and providing highly
> > > relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming
> > > hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey
> > > read.
> > >
> > > It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump�s
> > > supreme dereliction of duty."
> >
> > Do you actually believe the statements coming from the committee?
>
> More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew.
>
> --
> * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

Exactly. Many of us do in fact care about T's efforts to subvert our democratic republic.

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'

<84vmch5glatj2bm4u7ualo6rubsv71ii6s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6965&group=rec.boats#6965

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:28:38 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 01:28 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:08:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
<KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>On 7/10/22 5:46 PM, John H wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT),
>> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump.
>>>
>>> "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.
>>>
>>> It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."
>>
>> Do you actually believe the statements coming from the committee?
>
>More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew.

I would have thought even you would have more intelligence than that.

"That's not a baby kicking, Karen dear, it's just a fetus!"

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<tag02d$1gquq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6967&group=rec.boats#6967

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
upreme_dereliction_of_duty'
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:57:33 -0400
 by: Keyser Söze - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 01:57 UTC

On 7/10/22 6:38 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:08:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/10/22 5:46 PM, John H wrote:

> Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.

>>> Do you actually believe the statements coming from the committee?
>>
>> More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew.
>
> The whole think is bullshit and I don't believe much any of them say,
> Trump or the witch hunters.
> It is just political theater on both sides to distract the lemmings
> from the real issues like stagflation, WWIII and the very real chance
> of the collapse of world finance.

Doesn't matter how hard you try...you aren't going to elect one of your
loonytarians.
--
* I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump?s supreme dereliction of duty'

<v76nchldiavr9f5vt50b6knkseo837ir8q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6968&group=rec.boats#6968

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 23:32:06 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 03:32 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:57:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
<KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>On 7/10/22 6:38 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:08:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
>> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>> Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.

>>> More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew.
>>
>> The whole think is bullshit and I don't believe much any of them say,
>> Trump or the witch hunters.
>> It is just political theater on both sides to distract the lemmings
>> from the real issues like stagflation, WWIII and the very real chance
>> of the collapse of world finance.
>

>Doesn't matter how hard you try...you aren't going to elect one of your
>loonytarians.

If we can elect a peanut farmer, a B actor, a community agitator and a
game show host, why not?

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<58d650a8-9016-4035-8687-da7c47a96415n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6969&group=rec.boats#6969

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
e_dereliction_of_duty'
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 05:09 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 11:32:17 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:57:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
> <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote:
>
> >On 7/10/22 6:38 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

> >> Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.

> >> The whole think is bullshit and I don't believe much any of them say,
> >> Trump or the witch hunters.
> >> It is just political theater on both sides to distract the lemmings
> >> from the real issues like stagflation, WWIII and the very real chance
> >> of the collapse of world finance.
> >

> >Doesn't matter how hard you try...you aren't going to elect one of your
> >loonytarians.
> If we can elect a peanut farmer, a B actor, a community agitator and a
> game show host, why not?

==
+1 :-)

Re: Ex-White House lawyer spoke of 'Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty'

<tah5v9$1mssl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6974&group=rec.boats#6974

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Trump’s_supreme_dereliction_of_duty'
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 08:44:25 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:44 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 11:32:17 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:57:33 -0400, Keyser S?ze> <KeyserS??z...@whitehouse.com> wrote: > > >On 7/10/22 6:38 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote: > >> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:08:18 -0400, Keyser S?ze > >> <KeyserS??z...@whitehouse.com> wrote: > >> > >>> On 7/10/22 5:46 PM, John H wrote: > >>>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:04:54 -0700 (PDT), > >>>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: > >>>> > >>>>> The House Jan. 6 committee Saturday issued a statement describing the input of an ex-White House lawyer as "reinforcing" alleged misconduct by former President Donald Trump. > >>>>> > >>>>> "In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select > >> Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read. > >>>>> > >>>>> It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty." > >>>> > >>>> Do you actually believe the statem
ents coming from the committee? > >>> > >>> More so than the bullshit Trump and his followers spew. > >> > >> The whole think is bullshit and I don't believe much any of them say, > >> Trump or the witch hunters. > >> It is just political theater on both sides to distract the lemmings > >> from the real issues like stagflation, WWIII and the very real chance > >> of the collapse of world finance. > > > > > >Doesn't matter how hard you try...you aren't going to elect one of your > >loonytarians.> If we can elect a peanut farmer, a B actor, a community agitator and a > game show host, why not?===+1 :-)

Hypothetically, pitting absent minded joe against mitt romney
might give bernie a good chance of proving the fat man wrong. I
say might because almost any republican stands an excellent
chance of winning against the current PINO and only a really bad
RINO would give bernie a shot.
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----