It's a poor workman who blames his tools.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatBeamMeUpScotty
|`* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatBradley K. Sherman
| `* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatDavid Hartung
|  `* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatMitchell Holman
|   `* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatDavid Hartung
|    +* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatM I Wakefield
|    |`* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatDavid Hartung
|    | +* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatBradley K. Sherman
|    | |`- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatMitchell Holman
|    | +- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatSiri Cruise
|    | `- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatM I Wakefield
|    +* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatMitchell Holman
|    |`- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatDavid Hartung
|    `- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatJonathan
|+- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatM I Wakefield
|`- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatBeamMeUpScotty
`- Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'EtatJonathan

1
Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<see89o$lcr$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6971&group=alt.politics#6971

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat
Date: 4 Aug 2021 14:30:16 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 14:30 UTC

| The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
| head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
| draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
| general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
| Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
| governor and other top officials to convene the state
| legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
| investigate claims of voter fraud.
|
| "The Department of Justice is investigating various
| irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
| United States," the draft letter said. "The Department will
| update you as we are able on investigatory progress, but at
| this time we have identified significant concerns that may
| have impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
| States, including the State of Georgia."
<https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198>

--bks

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<oDxOI.1085$NQ1.645@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6972&group=alt.politics#6972

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:38:11 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 14:38 UTC

On 8/4/21 10:30 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
> | head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
> | draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
> | general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
> | Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
> | governor and other top officials to convene the state
> | legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
> | investigate claims of voter fraud.
> |
> | "The Department of Justice is investigating various
> | irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
> | United States," the draft letter said. "The Department will
> | update you as we are able on investigatory progress, but at
> | this time we have identified significant concerns that may
> | have impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
> | States, including the State of Georgia."
> <https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198>
>
> --bks

Biden's DOJ has been threatening the States Forensic Audit of the
elections and trying to claim they violated laws.... yet they haven't
filed any charges.

Isn't that the same as extortion or witness tampering or OBSTRUCTING
JUSTICE since it was a legal State process that is designed to look for
illegal activity.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan that
says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of transparency and
then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
65 - The truth is just the truth... it has no agenda.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<see919$et7$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6973&group=alt.politics#6973

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 14:42:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 14:42 UTC

Scotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>> | The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
>> | head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
>> | draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
>> | general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
>> | Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
>> | governor and other top officials to convene the state
>> | legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
>> | investigate claims of voter fraud.
>> |
>> | "The Department of Justice is investigating various
>> | irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
>> | United States," the draft letter said. "The Department will
>> | update you as we are able on investigatory progress, but at
>> | this time we have identified significant concerns that may
>> | have impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
>> | States, including the State of Georgia."
>Biden's DOJ has been threatening the States Forensic Audit of the
>elections and trying to claim they violated laws.... yet they haven't
>filed any charges.

Translation: Despite zero evidence, Scotty still believes
Trump won. Scotty is so deep in Q manure, he'll never get out.

--bks

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<MKKdnavHn_MgL5f8nZ2dnUU7-N3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6974&group=alt.politics#6974

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: writeIns...@Gmail.com (Jonathan)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:31:09 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:31 UTC

On 8/4/2021 10:30 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
> | head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
> | draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
> | general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
> | Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
> | governor and other top officials to convene the state
> | legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
> | investigate claims of voter fraud.
> |
> | "The Department of Justice is investigating various
> | irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
> | United States," the draft letter said.
> <https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198>
>
> --bks

Unbelievable! The other day I posted what I thought
the Bamboo recount would state concerning the results.

Here's what I thought they'd say, jokingly btw.

Let's see...

Cyberninjas: 'We found troubling signs suggesting the
possibility of worrisome irregularities some would say
are sufficient to call into question all the swing states.'

Here's what the email said you just cited...

"The Department will update you as we are able on
investigatory progress, but at this time we have
identified significant concerns that may have
impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
States, including the State of Georgia."

"significant concerns" = "worrisome irregularities"

"may have" = "some would say"

"multiple states" = "all the swing states"

Gee how did I know? (lmao)

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<5MqdnU69mOyFJJf8nZ2dnUU7-XGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6975&group=alt.politics#6975

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:58:16 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:58 UTC

On 8/4/21 9:42 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> Biden's DOJ has been threatening the States Forensic Audit of the
>> elections and trying to claim they violated laws.... yet they haven't
>> filed any charges.
>
> Translation: Despite zero evidence, Scotty still believes
> Trump won. Scotty is so deep in Q manure, he'll never get out.

And if the audit underway in Phoenix, and other places shows that Trump
should have won?

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<ivelggdgi8vqdv0hnvt1tsb254fithvshv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6976&group=alt.politics#6976

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 12:12:04 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:12 UTC

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:31:09 -0400, Jonathan <writeInstead@Gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/4/2021 10:30 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
>> | head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
>> | draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
>> | general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
>> | Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
>> | governor and other top officials to convene the state
>> | legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
>> | investigate claims of voter fraud.
>> |
>> | "The Department of Justice is investigating various
>> | irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
>> | United States," the draft letter said.
>> <https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198>
>>
>> --bks
>>

>Unbelievable! The other day I posted what I thought
>the Bamboo recount would state concerning the results.
>
>Here's what I thought they'd say, jokingly btw.
>

>Let's see...
>
>Cyberninjas: 'We found troubling signs suggesting the
>possibility of worrisome irregularities some would say
>are sufficient to call into question all the swing states.'
>

>Here's what the email said you just cited...
>

>"The Department will update you as we are able on
>investigatory progress, but at this time we have
>identified significant concerns that may have
>impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
>States, including the State of Georgia."

Georgia did a hand recount ... what could be left to audit?

>"significant concerns" = "worrisome irregularities"
>
>"may have" = "some would say"
>
>"multiple states" = "all the swing states"
>

>Gee how did I know? (lmao)

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<LhzOI.1289$NQ1.902@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6977&group=alt.politics#6977

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:31:39 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:31 UTC

On 8/4/21 11:31 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 8/4/2021 10:30 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | ...
>>   | The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
>>   | head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
>>   | draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
>>   | general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
>>   | Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
>>   | governor and other top officials to convene the state
>>   | legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
>>   | investigate claims of voter fraud.
>>   | "The Department of Justice is investigating various
>>   | irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
>>   | United States," the draft letter said.   | ...
>> <https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198>
>>

>>      --bks
>>

> Unbelievable!  The other day I posted what I thought
> the Bamboo recount would state concerning the results.
>
> Here's what I thought they'd say, jokingly btw.
>

> Let's see...
>
> Cyberninjas: 'We found troubling signs suggesting the
> possibility of worrisome irregularities some would say
> are sufficient to call into question all the swing states.'
>

> Here's what the email said you just cited...
>

> "The Department will update you as we are able on
> investigatory progress, but at this time we have
> identified significant concerns that may have
> impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
> States, including the State of Georgia."
>

> "significant concerns" = "worrisome irregularities"
>
> "may have" = "some would say"
>
> "multiple states" = "all the swing states"
>

> Gee how did I know? (lmao)

The FACTS will dribble out as we get closer to the election... of course.

Just as Democrats tried to do with the Mueller investigation.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan that
says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of transparency and
then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
232 - Obama was NOT redistributing what counts, and that is the ability
to create wealth and products, that's *NOT* something Obama could
transfer "just like he couldn't write an executive order creating
another Mozart" instead Obama was attacking wealth creation and
attacking production and the people that do it.... the result was less
of both so he had less and less to redistribute. What's sad is that
Obama the Socialist, isn't even a very smart Socialist. How can you
redistribute what you don't have, the French "Socialist Prime Minister"
learned that in less time than Obama and the French Prime Minister
wasn't touted as the Harvard Genius that Obama was.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<XnsAD7C801F46B27noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6979&group=alt.politics#6979

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@comcast.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 12:41:21 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 17:41 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> Biden's DOJ has been threatening the States Forensic Audit of the
>>> elections and trying to claim they violated laws.... yet they haven't
>>> filed any charges.
>>
>> Translation: Despite zero evidence, Scotty still believes
>> Trump won. Scotty is so deep in Q manure, he'll never get out.
>
> And if the audit underway in Phoenix, and other places shows that Trump
> should have won?

1) The Trump supporting "Cyber Ninjas" have
no qualifications to audit an election, even
Republicans don't care what they think.

2) Arizona had 2 GOP-monitored recounts,
same in Georgia, they admitted Biden won fair
and square.

3) Trump is just a crybaby, pouting that
someone took his toy away when his turn with
the toy was over.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<s_-dna6HzPj8SJf8nZ2dnUU7-R-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6981&group=alt.politics#6981

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:58:57 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 17:58 UTC

On 8/4/21 12:41 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> Translation: Despite zero evidence, Scotty still believes
>>> Trump won. Scotty is so deep in Q manure, he'll never get out.
>>
>> And if the audit underway in Phoenix, and other places shows that Trump
>> should have won?
>>

> 1) The Trump supporting "Cyber Ninjas" have
> no qualifications to audit an election, even
> Republicans don't care what they think.
>
> 2) Arizona had 2 GOP-monitored recounts,
> same in Georgia, they admitted Biden won fair
> and square.
>
> 3) Trump is just a crybaby, pouting that
> someone took his toy away when his turn with
> the toy was over.

Not an answer.

Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
response?

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<okllggda816rgki4u164bn3onnr3m4vp4i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6983&group=alt.politics#6983

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 14:06:38 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:06 UTC

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:58:57 -0500, David Hartung
<d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/4/21 12:41 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> And if the audit underway in Phoenix, and other places shows that Trump
>>> should have won?
>>>

>> 1) The Trump supporting "Cyber Ninjas" have
>> no qualifications to audit an election, even
>> Republicans don't care what they think.
>>
>> 2) Arizona had 2 GOP-monitored recounts,
>> same in Georgia, they admitted Biden won fair
>> and square.
>>
>> 3) Trump is just a crybaby, pouting that
>> someone took his toy away when his turn with
>> the toy was over.
>
>Not an answer.
>
>Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
>response?

Your question is meaningless. Arizona's "audit" is so tainted as to
have no weight in any attempt to overturn the certified results, and
Georgia had a hand-recount of every ballot in the state.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<XnsAD7C8493541C4noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6984&group=alt.politics#6984

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@comcast.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 13:07:37 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:07 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in news:s_-
dna6HzPj8SJf8nZ2dnUU7-R-dnZ2d@giganews.com:

> On 8/4/21 12:41 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> And if the audit underway in Phoenix, and other places shows that
Trump
>>> should have won?
>>>

>> 1) The Trump supporting "Cyber Ninjas" have
>> no qualifications to audit an election, even
>> Republicans don't care what they think.
>>
>> 2) Arizona had 2 GOP-monitored recounts,
>> same in Georgia, they admitted Biden won fair
>> and square.
>>
>> 3) Trump is just a crybaby, pouting that
>> someone took his toy away when his turn with
>> the toy was over.
>
> Not an answer.
>
> Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
> response?

This is your fantasy, you tell us.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<zsWdnVnYnoYaQ5f8nZ2dnUU7-cmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6988&group=alt.politics#6988

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:37:59 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:37 UTC

On 8/4/21 1:06 PM, M I Wakefield wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:58:57 -0500, David Hartung
> <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/4/21 12:41 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> 1) The Trump supporting "Cyber Ninjas" have
>>> no qualifications to audit an election, even
>>> Republicans don't care what they think.
>>>
>>> 2) Arizona had 2 GOP-monitored recounts,
>>> same in Georgia, they admitted Biden won fair
>>> and square.
>>>
>>> 3) Trump is just a crybaby, pouting that
>>> someone took his toy away when his turn with
>>> the toy was over.
>>
>> Not an answer.
>>
>> Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
>> response?
>
> Your question is meaningless. Arizona's "audit" is so tainted as to
> have no weight in any attempt to overturn the certified results, and
> Georgia had a hand-recount of every ballot in the state.

The truth is that there is no audit procedure, or audit reason the
Democrats will accept.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<zsWdnVjYnoY5Q5f8nZ2dnUU7-cmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6989&group=alt.politics#6989

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:38:28 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:38 UTC

On 8/4/21 1:07 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in news:s_-
> dna6HzPj8SJf8nZ2dnUU7-R-dnZ2d@giganews.com:
>
>> On 8/4/21 12:41 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote in

> haven't

> Trump
>>>>

>>> 1) The Trump supporting "Cyber Ninjas" have
>>> no qualifications to audit an election, even
>>> Republicans don't care what they think.
>>>
>>> 2) Arizona had 2 GOP-monitored recounts,
>>> same in Georgia, they admitted Biden won fair
>>> and square.
>>>
>>> 3) Trump is just a crybaby, pouting that
>>> someone took his toy away when his turn with
>>> the toy was over.
>>
>> Not an answer.
>>
>> Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
>> response?
>>

> This is your fantasy, you tell us.

I am not the one complaining.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<seent7$3nb$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6991&group=alt.politics#6991

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:56:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 18:56 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
>response?

The various audits have *not* shown problems.

--bks

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<seeo6l$3nb$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6992&group=alt.politics#6992

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:01:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:01 UTC

David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:
>The truth is that there is no audit procedure, or audit reason the
>Democrats will accept.

Can you get WiFi that far up Trump's rectum, David?

<https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127--557605--,00.html>

<https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race>

| A conservative talk radio host once backed the Arizona GOP
| election recount. Now he's warning Republicans against it
| "You're turning this into the clown show that you've been
| accused of. ... You're turning this into the sideshow at
| the state fair," he said.
<https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-06-06/conservative-radio-host-pivots-arizona-election-audit-stance>

--bks

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<chine.bleu-586205.13001104082021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6998&group=alt.politics#6998

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 13:00:19 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 20:00 UTC

In article <zsWdnVnYnoYaQ5f8nZ2dnUU7-cmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The truth is that there is no audit procedure, or audit reason the
> Democrats will accept.

The truth once a state decides who its electors are in November
or December, that's who their electors are, and that remains no
matter how much republicans bitch. After the Electoral College
the reasons for audits is to get evidence of specific crimes or
for the legislature to review how the election was conducted.

In Arizona the chain of custody has been defecated on, making
criminal prosecutions, if any, difficult.

And the only election irregularities found in audits, reviews,
witch hunts, et cetera has been Those People voted. And that is
why republicans have reacted to keep Those People from voting
again, 15th amendment be damned.

The audit reason you idiots drool for, to redo the election, is
unconstitutional and illegal illegal illegal.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<07slgg97pusanm9buhmpjhfjrih4d5lcs4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6999&group=alt.politics#6999

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 16:06:17 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 20:06 UTC

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:37:59 -0500, David Hartung
<d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/4/21 1:06 PM, M I Wakefield wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:58:57 -0500, David Hartung
>> <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Not an answer.
>>>
>>> Once again, should the various audits show problems, what should be the
>>> response?
>>
>> Your question is meaningless. Arizona's "audit" is so tainted as to
>> have no weight in any attempt to overturn the certified results, and
>> Georgia had a hand-recount of every ballot in the state.
>
>The truth is that there is no audit procedure

That's where your sentence should have ended.

The bozos were searching for bamboo fibers in the ballots, and trying
to figure out how the Italian satellite changed the vote.

And, elevating their status from "bozos" to "fucking morons", were
using pen colors that are forbidden when working with official
ballots.

>, or audit reason the
>Democrats will accept.

Please describe the appropriate audit procedure after a hand recount
of every ballot in the state of Georgia.

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<XnsAD7CD392D752Fnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7015&group=alt.politics#7015

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@comcast.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 20:53:33 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 01:53 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> David Hartung <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>The truth is that there is no audit procedure, or audit reason the
>>Democrats will accept.
>
> Can you get WiFi that far up Trump's rectum, David?
>

> | Post-election audit report confirms accuracy and integrity
> | of Michigan's election
> <https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127--557605--,00.html>
>

> | (ATLANTA)-Today, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger
> | announced the results of the Risk Limiting Audit of
> | Georgia's presidential contest, which upheld and reaffirmed
> | the original outcome produced by the machine tally of votes
> | cast. Due to the tight margin of the race and the
> | principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full
> | manual tally of all votes cast. The audit confirmed that
> | the original machine count accurately portrayed the winner
> | of the election.
> <https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_
> of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race>
>

> | A conservative talk radio host once backed the Arizona GOP
> | election recount. Now he's warning Republicans against it
> | "You're turning this into the clown show that you've been
> | accused of. ... You're turning this into the sideshow at
> | the state fair," he said.
> <https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-06-06/conservative-radio-h
> ost-pivots-arizona-election-audit-stance>
>
> --bks

Facts 1, Hartung 0.

Good call............

Re: Trump Appointee In DoJ Attempted To Initiate Coup D'Etat

<PvudnT-DkOxjU5b8nZ2dnUU7-eWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7027&group=alt.politics#7027

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: writeIns...@Gmail.com (Jonathan)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 07:43:58 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:43 UTC

On 8/4/2021 10:30 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | The emails, dated Dec. 28, 2020, show the former acting
> | head of DOJ's civil division, Jeffrey Clark, circulating a
> | draft letter -- which he wanted then-acting attorney
> | general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general
> | Richard Donoghue to sign off on -- urging Georgia's
> | governor and other top officials to convene the state
> | legislature into a special session so lawmakers could
> | investigate claims of voter fraud.
> |
> | "The Department of Justice is investigating various
> | irregularities in the 2020 election for President of the
> | United States," the draft letter said. "The Department will
> | update you as we are able on investigatory progress, but at
> | this time we have identified significant concerns that may
> | have impacted the outcome of the election in multiple
> | States, including the State of Georgia."
> <https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198>
>
> --bks

The evidence for an outright coup is steadily mounting, and the
investigation has yet to even begin.

He can't be allowed to get away with trying to destroy
the greatest democracy this planet has ever seen.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1