Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.abortion,alt.recovery.catholicism,soc.women,soc.men
Subject: Re: Horrific Findings In The Blood Of The Vaccinated
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
References: <XnsAD7ADA62E382Btime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> <ipbhggh92o4l2rfn1q1p27isflpd8mgcp0@4ax.com> <XnsAD7B10383314Etime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> <qiuiggle7dmdcurloeual31uae3voojh69@4ax.com> <XnsAD7B82957DBE3time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> <segnqu$uuu$5@dont-email.me> <qc3oggps989sbhs6mq82hc60tfqa7gqkng@4ax.com> <XnsAD7D740FF3C68time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> <2f6oggdevk2ndaf0gbrjf34c06v7v3sje9@4ax.com> <XnsAD7D7CD572CB2time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> <4dcoggheon05samg8kighmsaulrj3n9oiq@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:05:52 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 23:05 UTC

Lamey <lametroll@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Thu, 05 Aug 2021 17:16:17 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>
>>Kurt Nicklas <kurtnicklas@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> I fixed it to be what you *really* have in mind, Karen.
>>>
>>> Abortionists have ALWAYS been racists.
>>
>>More whites get abortions than blacks.
>>
>>Blacks have all the sense they need to control their lives. They
>>don't need any right wingnuts telling them what to do or not do.
>>Besides, once born, life ends, according to conservatives.
>
> Wrong, they reproduce like rabbits so they can get more welfare.

Click here to read the complete article