Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. -- Don Marquis

interests / alt.politics / Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

SubjectAuthor
* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
 `* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsBradley K. Sherman
  `* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
   +* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsBradley K. Sherman
   |`* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
   | +* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsBradley K. Sherman
   | |`* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
   | | `* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
   | |  `* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsBradley K. Sherman
   | |   `* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
   | |    `* Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsBradley K. Sherman
   | |     `- Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsNoBody
   | `- Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsM I Wakefield
   +- Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsM I Wakefield
   `- Re: "Okay By Me," Say The TrumplingsDoD

1
Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<se1mo8$bt8$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6725&group=alt.politics#6725

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings
Date: 30 Jul 2021 20:17:12 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 20:17 UTC

| Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results
| Corrupt, Notes Show
|
| "Leave the rest to me" and to congressional allies, the
| former president is said to have told top law enforcement
| officials.
|
| President Donald J. Trump pressed top Justice Department
| officials late last year to declare that the election was
| corrupt even though they had found no instances of
| widespread fraud, so that he and his allies in Congress
| could use the assertion to try to overturn the results,
| according to new documents provided to lawmakers and
| obtained by The New York Times.
|
| The demands were an extraordinary instance of a president
| interfering with an agency that is typically more
| independent from the White House to advance his personal
| agenda. They are also the latest example of Mr. Trump's
| wide-ranging campaign during his final weeks in office to
| delegitimize the election results.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/politics/trump-justice-department-election.html>

--bks

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<52laggl13rin4fof6r6vorg120qgrfrhme@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6748&group=alt.politics#6748

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 09:47:13 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:47 UTC

On 30 Jul 2021 20:17:12 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results
> | Corrupt, Notes Show
> |
> | "Leave the rest to me" and to congressional allies, the
> | former president is said to have told top law enforcement
> | officials.
> |
> | President Donald J. Trump pressed top Justice Department
> | officials late last year to declare that the election was
> | corrupt even though they had found no instances of
> | widespread fraud, so that he and his allies in Congress
> | could use the assertion to try to overturn the results,
> | according to new documents provided to lawmakers and
> | obtained by The New York Times.
> |
> | The demands were an extraordinary instance of a president
> | interfering with an agency that is typically more
> | independent from the White House to advance his personal
> | agenda. They are also the latest example of Mr. Trump's
> | wide-ranging campaign during his final weeks in office to
> | delegitimize the election results.
><https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/politics/trump-justice-department-election.html>
>
> --bks

"..is said to have told..." and NYT means it's complete BS.

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<se3lbl$ikp$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6750&group=alt.politics#6750

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:05:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:05 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results
>> | Corrupt, Notes Show
>> |
>> | "Leave the rest to me" and to congressional allies, the
>> | former president is said to have told top law enforcement
>> | officials.
>> |
>> | President Donald J. Trump pressed top Justice Department
>> | officials late last year to declare that the election was
>> | corrupt even though they had found no instances of
>> | widespread fraud, so that he and his allies in Congress
>> | could use the assertion to try to overturn the results,
>> | according to new documents provided to lawmakers and
>> | obtained by The New York Times.
>> |
>> | The demands were an extraordinary instance of a president
>> | interfering with an agency that is typically more
>> | independent from the White House to advance his personal
>> | agenda. They are also the latest example of Mr. Trump's
>> | wide-ranging campaign during his final weeks in office to
>> | delegitimize the election results.
>><https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/politics/trump-justice-department-election.html>
>
>"..is said to have told..." and NYT means it's complete BS.

It's from the notes of Trump's own hand-picked Attorney General.
The notes themselves are in the public record.

--bks

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<jbadgg1irej4ejb1hbapr79br1h8s8udlm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6781&group=alt.politics#6781

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:02:34 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:02 UTC

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:05:41 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/politics/trump-justice-department-election.html>
>>
>>"..is said to have told..." and NYT means it's complete BS.
>
>It's from the notes of Trump's own hand-picked Attorney General.
>The notes themselves are in the public record.
>
> --bks

Show them.

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<se69p8$6et$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6783&group=alt.politics#6783

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:06:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:06 UTC

>Show them.

Your wish is my command:

<https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=21030471-doj-donoghue->

--bks

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<20bdggdqpp6d64r4njoe7n23hpjpqavrth@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6785&group=alt.politics#6785

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:16:30 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:16 UTC

On Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:02:34 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:05:41 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>>"..is said to have told..." and NYT means it's complete BS.
>>
>>It's from the notes of Trump's own hand-picked Attorney General.
>>The notes themselves are in the public record.
>>
>> --bks
>
>Show them.

https://usanewslab.com/us-news/just-say-the-election-was-corrupt-and-leave-the-rest-to-me-what-donald-trump-told-doj-official/

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<9EANI.21765$6U5.21709@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6822&group=alt.politics#6822

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: danskisa...@gmail.com (DoD)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 10:14:45 -0700
 by: DoD - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 17:14 UTC

On 8/1/2021 7:02 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:05:41 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:

>>> "..is said to have told..." and NYT means it's complete BS.
>>
>> It's from the notes of Trump's own hand-picked Attorney General.
>> The notes themselves are in the public record.
>>
>> --bks
>
> Show them.

You fuckwit:
https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=21030471-doj-donoghue-

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<m2gfgg54fu2tt8jq9h8tvqc7cd2hqklq08@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6856&group=alt.politics#6856

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 05:54:55 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:54 UTC

On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:06:32 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>Show them.
>
>Your wish is my command:
>
><https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=21030471-doj-donoghue->
>
> --bks

First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
Nothing proves that. Secondly, the notes are interpretation of
remarks. Third,the interpretation of the author could easily be
incorrect. Lastly, since they are bullet points, they are
*completely* without context. Weak, even for you, Bradley.

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<se8hgu$kcf$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6857&group=alt.politics#6857

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 10:30:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 10:30 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Show them.
>>
>>Your wish is my command:
>>
>><https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=21030471-doj-donoghue->
>
>First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
>Nothing proves that.

The Justice Department of the United States has attested to that fact.
That's very strong proof, considering that the author could simply
call up Fox News and deny it if he chose to do so. In fact, there
are two, people, Richard P. Donoghue and Jeffrey Rosen, at the
DoJ, both of whom were privy to the conversation, and neither
of them has denied it. But keep grasping at straws, Russian
troll.

--bks

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<tlaggg97763rh4rb1mn9h26tiq6l6st0ov@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6865&group=alt.politics#6865

From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 13:34:17 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:34 UTC

On Mon, 02 Aug 2021 05:54:55 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:06:32 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>>Show them.
>>
>>Your wish is my command:
>>
>><https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=21030471-doj-donoghue->
>>
>> --bks
>
>First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
>Nothing proves that.

Except for the HCOR watermark, which stands for House Committee on
Oversight and Reform.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/30/1022826068/notes-show-trump-pressed-the-justice-department-to-declare-the-2020-election-cor

>Secondly, the notes are interpretation of
>remarks. Third,the interpretation of the author could easily be
>incorrect. Lastly, since they are bullet points, they are
>*completely* without context.

They're a great starting point for witness testimony. Lots and lots
of witness testimony ... I think it's a safe bet that virtually
everybody on that call will be issued a subpoena.

>Weak, even for you, Bradley.

Pathetic, even for you, Kremlin Girl.

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<8v5igghgbanj71uqqv9np98de5cavf1p2b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6901&group=alt.politics#6901

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 06:19:00 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 10:19 UTC

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 10:30:55 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Your wish is my command:
>>>
>>><https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=21030471-doj-donoghue->
>>
>>First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
>>Nothing proves that.
>
>The Justice Department of the United States has attested to that fact.

Uh huh...any reason why you ran from the rest of what I said?

"First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
Nothing proves that. Secondly, the notes are interpretation of
remarks. Third,the interpretation of the author could easily be
incorrect. Lastly, since they are bullet points, they are
*completely* without context. Weak, even for you, Bradley."

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<5sokgg9cp0m7d63hpgn7c4nc0b2cdifp85@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6963&group=alt.politics#6963

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 05:53:21 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:53 UTC

On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 06:19:00 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 10:30:55 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:
>
>>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:06:32 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.

>>>First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
>>>Nothing proves that.
>>
>>The Justice Department of the United States has attested to that fact.
>
>Uh huh...any reason why you ran from the rest of what I said?
>
>"First of all these illegible notes are said to be the actual notes.
>Nothing proves that. Secondly, the notes are interpretation of
>remarks. Third,the interpretation of the author could easily be
>incorrect. Lastly, since they are bullet points, they are
>*completely* without context. Weak, even for you, Bradley."

<crickets.wav>

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<sedtpd$ila$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6964&group=alt.politics#6964

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:30:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:30 UTC

This has now been confirmed by Mango Mussolini, himself.

--bks

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<6uengg5knvs0i8m1fqinj34vjkjqba57p6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7024&group=alt.politics#7024

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 06:22:09 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 10:22 UTC

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:30:53 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>This has now been confirmed by Mango Mussolini, himself.
>
> --bks

Citation, commie?

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<seghgm$1sd$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7026&group=alt.politics#7026

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:19:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:19 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:30:53 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.

>>This has now been confirmed by Mango Mussolini, himself.
>Citation, commie?

Denial from Trump, Russian troll?

--bks

Re: "Okay By Me," Say The Trumplings

<lt4qgg1phank3h4lgq2f1t9390iqg8d2c1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7054&group=alt.politics#7054

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 06:49:41 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:49 UTC

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:19:50 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:30:53 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.

>>>This has now been confirmed by Mango Mussolini, himself.
>>Citation, commie?
>
>Denial from Trump, Russian troll?
>
> --bks

I guess this means you don't have one. Got it.