From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new
monotheistic religion and more..
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:44:09 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:44 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new
monotheistic religion and more..

I think i am smart, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Are we truly living in a simulation ?

I have just thought about it more, and i think that we are
not living in a simulation, since there must be a "plan" from
this God or Gods that make us live in a simulation, and the plan
can not be that Hazardous Asteroids that killed the dinosaurs 65 million
years ago have been created by a simulation, so i think
that there remain a possibility that the following of
outer body experiences is i think like a proof of the existence of
the "soul" from God and of God:

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still
experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of
outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall
of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

And in my new monotheistic religion God has not created our universe
or multiverse, read about my new monotheistic religion in the following
so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/pDWvOh4_4zI

More of my philosophy about beautiful arabic music and about arabs and
more..

So i invite you to listen carefully to the following beautiful arabic
music so that to know more about arabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr3B93LVpbU

And read my philosophy in the following link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

And read my following proverbs that i think are flexible from the start
and that i have just invented quickly, here they are and read them
carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

And read my following poems of Love that i think are flexible from the
start, here they are and read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

And read carefully about my new monotheistic religion here, since i am
your new prophet from God:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/pDWvOh4_4zI

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.