Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: tabz...@rozlnk.net (Delimited)
Subject: Easy Solution to Mexican Covid Influx
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 00:00:06 -0400
 by: Delimited - Sat, 7 Aug 2021 04:00 UTC

OK, a simple solution to the 'Mexican' Covid situation -
stop detaining them, don't do anything that causes them
to huddle together. Let them just stroll across the
border whenever and however they want without the slightest
intervention.

Two big advantages. One, vastly diminished circumstances
likely to cause mass Covid infection. Two, vastly reduces
the role of 'coyotes' and related human-smuggler types.
In short, NO MORE BORDER - at least in the south to north
direction. Mexico will never accept a backflow agreement,
it wants to dump all the poor and criminals HERE so it
doesn't have to deal/reform.

OK, sure, it will be a free conduit for MS-13 and all
the dope dealers and pimps and everything beautiful
Mexico and point south offer - but it WILL solve the
Covid issue. Just put up a bunch of signs pointing
the direction to "sanctuary" California .....

Re: Easy Solution to Mexican Covid Influx

<sen1sf$f6d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7144&group=alt.politics#7144

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Easy Solution to Mexican Covid Influx
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 16:35:59 -0600
 by: Duque - Sat, 7 Aug 2021 22:35 UTC

On 8/6/21 10:00 PM, Delimited wrote:
> OK, a simple solution to the 'Mexican' Covid situation -
> stop detaining them, don't do anything that causes them
> to huddle together. Let them just stroll across the
> border whenever and however they want without the slightest
> intervention.
>
> Two big advantages. One, vastly diminished circumstances
> likely to cause mass Covid infection. Two, vastly reduces
> the role of 'coyotes' and related human-smuggler types.
> In short, NO MORE BORDER - at least in the south to north
> direction. Mexico will never accept a backflow agreement,
> it wants to dump all the poor and criminals HERE so it
> doesn't have to deal/reform.
>
> OK, sure, it will be a free conduit for MS-13 and all
> the dope dealers and pimps and everything beautiful
> Mexico and point south offer - but it WILL solve the
> Covid issue. Just put up a bunch of signs pointing
> the direction to "sanctuary" California .....

It appears that one of Biden's unaccompanied children ended up dropped
off in Denver and went missing.

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) – The Colorado Bureau of Investigation issued an
endangered missing child alert Saturday for a boy in Aurora. Police
there say Cristhian Aaron Navarro-Bueso, 10, was reported as a runaway
at around 2 a.m.

Police previously said the boy’s name was spelled Christian Aaron
Nevarro-Bueso.

The boy goes by the name “Aaron” and only speaks Spanish, police say....

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/08/07/cristhian-aaron-navarro-bueso-aurora-police-missing-boy/

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Bill Gates delivered more viruses to the world than ALL of the Chinese
pandemics combined!

https://www.globalgulag.us