From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy of why the way of smart abstractions or ,the
language of smart abstractions is a powerful way..
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 22:57:27 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 03:57 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy of why the way of smart abstractions or
the language of smart abstractions is a powerful way..

I think i am smart, so i invite you to notice how i am talking the
language of smart abstractions again by talking quickly
about timesharing and coroutines in the following link,
so you will notice how i am quickly smartly abstracting
the subject so that to be efficient, read it again carefully
and notice how i am able to talk quickly the language of smart
abstractions:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tN_O-AgkGjY

And i invite you to notice again how i have quickly written
my thoughts of my philosophy and notice how i am inventing my thoughts
of my philosophy and how i am smartly abstracting quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

So as you notice it is the proof that i am talking the language
of smart abstractions..

More of my philosophy about the language of smart abstractions..

I think i am smart, and my way of talking is different, since if you
notice my way of talking here is that i am talking by using smart
abstractions, i give you an example so that you notice it:

So look at my following proverbs that i have invented quickly,
so you will notice that those proverbs of mine are smart abstractions
that i have invented quickly, so i am like talking the language of smart
abstractions, so read them carefully here in the following link so that
you notice my way of doing:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy of how to become smart..

I think i am smart and here is my way of becoming smart:

So if i say:

2 + 2 = 4

So what that means?

Is it abstractions ?

So you are noticing that it is also "abstractions", and if you are
noticing the why when you are more educated you will quickly understand
the above equality you will notice that learning by smart abstractions
is a really smarty way of doing, and i think that learning with smart
abstractions makes you go very fast in sophistication of thinking,
it is how i am doing it, i am inventing smart abstractions of what is
Love by inventing my poems of Love(read them below) and i am also
inventing smart abstractions by inventing my kind of philosophy(and read
it below), i am also searching smartly for smart abstractions, and this
way of doing makes me much more powerful.

More of my philosophy of why my new monotheistic religion is an advanced
monotheistic religion..

I think i am smart, so i will explain more the architectural ideas of my
new monotheistic religion, the first smart architectural idea of my new
monotheistic religion, it is that it says that the previous monotheistic
religions are not safe from the curse from God, since those many
contradictions and scientific errors in the previous monotheistic
religions are part of the curse from God, and i am giving you some
examples from the Bible etc. of it so that you see it clearly, but this
is not sufficient to render the new monotheistic religion flexible and
not rigid as the previous monotheistic religions, so then what is
missing ? so one of the most important thing is to notice that there is
two kinds of laws in the Qu'raan or the Bible, there is the laws the are
timeless and the laws that are not timeless, read my below thoughts
about them, so then you are much more clearly noticing that this second
architectural idea of my new monotheistic religion makes the new
monotheistic religion much more flexible, but it is not the only thing
that i am doing, but i am also explaining more Islam by showing the
problem with Islam and Christianity and Judaism and why they are too
much rigid as neo-nazism or white supremacism, this why they also can
not survive and they are not advanced monotheistic religions as my
monotheistic religion, and of course one of the most important thing to
also notice is how i am deriving the laws of my monotheistic religion
from the essence of God or the nature of God, so i invite you to read my
below thoughts about my new monotheitic religion so that to understand:

More precision of my philosophy about the monotheistic religions and more..

I think i am smart, and i am your new prophet from God, and here is
an important question:

Do the many logical contradictions in the previous monotheistic
religions make us again free from faith in God and from previous
monotheistic religions and is it good or not ?

This is one of the most important question, since i think that previous
monotheistic religions will not survive because of there many logical
contradictions and this is the most important problem, and it is the
question that is answering my new monotheistic religion, since my new
monotheistic religion is smart and you have to read it carefully so that
you notice how i am smartly strenghtening the faith in God and how i am
smartly making you understand my new monotheistic religion, since i
think that my new monotheistic religion is an advanced monotheistic
religion and it is a futuristic monotheistic religion that makes the
good balance that is required between cooperation and competition and
between the good balance of what we call Al-Insān al-kāmil in arabic or
the perfect man in english that must be a well balance between being of
both divine from God and of earthly origin, and of course my new
monotheistic religion says that God has not created our universe or the
multiverse, and it explains clearly the why and it makes you understand
more, so i invite you to read carefully my thoughts of my new
monotheistic religion in the following link(it is my preliminary
thoughts and i will organize them much more efficiently and make of them
a pdf and html book), here is the link and read my thoughts of my new
monotheistic religion carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/eaEbfSmu4is:

And you can read about the laws of my new monoteistic religion
that i derive from the nature of God etc. in the following link
here:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/pDWvOh4_4zI

More of my philosophy about responsability and about Oprah Winfrey..

I invite you to look at the following video of Oprah Winfrey:

Why I never got married: Oprah confesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y3DqRjqGoU

So i think i am smart, and i am quickly noticing in the above video
that Oprah Winfrey is behaving by logical analogy like a tribalist
since she is speaking about marriage with extremism by saying that
she is her own women that doesn't conform well since she wants to be
free, but i think she is not smart, since she has to understand
philosophy, that there is an important thing in Democracy and in society
and it is also that we have to know how to make the a society grow
"nicely" and "balanced" by using standards like in Evolutionary Design
methodology, and i am speaking about it below in my philosophy, also we
have to know how to be compromise so that to be the right responsability
and i have just abstracted it by inventing some new proverbs about
it,and here they are:

Here is the first one:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of
responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

And here is the second one:

"When you are still organized like human animals you will have the
strong tendency to want to marry with a beautiful women, but when you
are critical thinking you have to ask yourself if all of us have to
marry a beautiful women. So when you are critical thinking you have to
think systemically about order"

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here so that to
understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

More of my philosophy of how look like the specialized school for highly
smart persons or people..

I think i am smart , and when you read my beautiful poems of Love
that i have invented quickly you will notice that it is like
the pedagogy of the specialized school for highly smart persons or
people, and in french i will say: "Que je suis aussi avec mes poèmes
d'amour entrain de stimuler le cerveau des autres avec des
"abstractions" intelligentes pour rendre plus intelligent les autres." ,
and the translation of it in english is: "That I am also with my poems
of love stimulating the brains of the others with intelligent
"abstractions" to make more intelligent the others."

You can read carefully here all my beautiful poems of of Love that i
have invented quickly so that to notice how i am doing it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

So as you are noticing that i am smartly abstracting Love with
my poems of Love so that to make the others more smart, and i think
that learning by the way of smart abstractions makes a more efficient
pedagogy, it is how i am doing it by inventing also my thoughts of my
philosophy that you can read below:

Click here to read the complete article