From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: NSW Rail Union deed issue.
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 00:07:40 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:07 UTC

https://www.moreechampion.com.au/story/7877039/talks-to-continue-in-nsw-rail-dispute/

"The two parties appear to disagree on details in the deed that would
limit the rail union's ability to negotiate its enterprise agreement to
within three months of signing."

As well they might, but it's worse then perhaps they realise.

It would amount to an agreement to agree.

https://legalvision.com.au/including-an-agreement-to-agree-in-my-contract/

This risks making the entire deed void.

Sylvia.

Re: NSW Rail Union deed issue.

<039828d8-1e1a-4b24-86cb-275839b5d3can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7477&group=aus.legal#7477

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 15:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NSW Rail Union deed issue.
From: jzarrab...@gmail.com (jaouad zarrabi)
 by: jaouad zarrabi - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:38 UTC

El viernes, 26 de agosto de 2022 a las 16:07:44 UTC+2, Sylvia Else escribió:
> https://www.moreechampion.com.au/story/7877039/talks-to-continue-in-nsw-rail-dispute/
>
> "The two parties appear to disagree on details in the deed that would
> limit the rail union's ability to negotiate its enterprise agreement to
> within three months of signing."
>
> As well they might, but it's worse then perhaps they realise.
>
> It would amount to an agreement to agree.
>
> https://legalvision.com.au/including-an-agreement-to-agree-in-my-contract/
>
> This risks making the entire deed void.
>
> Sylvia.
Buy diamond watches, women's and men's diamond jewelry at our NYCs Diamond Jewelry Store up to 80% off!
ItsHot Diamond Jewelry Store NY offering genuine diamond watches and a full line of Mens & Womens Diamond Jewelry. View Our Diamond Jewelry Online or Visit Our New York Jewelry Store at 48 West 48th St., Suite 302, New York, NY 10036.
We are a premier NYC jewelry company with an established storefront located in the heart of New York city's Diamond Jewelry district. We specialize in the creation and wholesale of a wide array of exquisite designs of Men's Diamond Watches, Women's Diamond Watches and Diamond Jewelry including Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Pendants, and more.
We strive for the highest degree of customer satisfaction by offering quality merchandise, amazing selection, incredible prices, and one of the leading customer service departments in the industry that delivers 24/7 customer support.
https://www.itshot.com/?A=3114

aus+uk / aus.legal / NSW Rail Union deed issue.