You will step on the night soil of many countries.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Abortion planning at 16?

SubjectAuthor
* Abortion planning at 16?John H
+* Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|`* Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
| `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|  +* Re: Abortion planning at 16?waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|  |`* Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
|  | `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?Bill
|  |  `- Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|  `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
|   `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|    +* Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
|    |`* Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|    | `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
|    |  `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|    |   `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
|    |    `* Re: Abortion planning at 16?gfretwell
|    |     `- Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H
|    `- Re: Abortion planning at 16?345...@gmail.com
+* Re: Abortion planning at 16?Keyser Söze
|`- Re: Abortion planning at 16?justan
`* Re: Abortion planning at 16?Mr Robot
 `- Re: Abortion planning at 16?John H

1
Abortion planning at 16?

<u48ochdr8j923hdhpva9ubq5q9lsvm15q2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6977&group=rec.boats#6977

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Abortion planning at 16?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:12:07 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:12 UTC

When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
educators?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/

A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
abortion?"

The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<gcbochti1t5ghif2jrleeedpv7c3coarg4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6979&group=rec.boats#6979

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Abortion planning at 16?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 10:08:18 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:08 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:12:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
>college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
>educators?
>
>https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/
>
>A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
>banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
>abortion?"
>
>The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.

I suppose the problem is once some of these bible thumper states get
the power, they will ban all of that, including birth control methods.
You certainly would not want to take any of those pills without having
a doctor who can monitor the results.

Would you take an illegal street drug knowing you would wake up
handcuffed to the bed if it went bad and you went to the ER?

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<m9fochpcntf0pkc0lo57v9655lo66l2plc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6982&group=rec.boats#6982

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:19:48 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:19 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 10:08:18 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:12:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
>>college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
>>educators?
>>
>>https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/
>>
>>A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
>>banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
>>abortion?"
>>
>>The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.
>
>I suppose the problem is once some of these bible thumper states get
>the power, they will ban all of that, including birth control methods.
>You certainly would not want to take any of those pills without having
>a doctor who can monitor the results.
>
>Would you take an illegal street drug knowing you would wake up
>handcuffed to the bed if it went bad and you went to the ER?

The question has little bearing on anything besides one of your
extreme conjectures.

To me, 'bible thumping' and pro-life have little to do with each
other. I am most definitely not a 'bible thumper', but I am against
the killing of babies.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<38jochdcbedo7j3pnvrf3mqgqun2d0o0vq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6985&group=rec.boats#6985

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:25:08 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:25 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:19:48 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 10:08:18 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:12:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>>When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
>>>college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
>>>educators?
>>>
>>>https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/
>>>
>>>A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
>>>banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
>>>abortion?"
>>>
>>>The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.
>>
>>I suppose the problem is once some of these bible thumper states get
>>the power, they will ban all of that, including birth control methods.
>>You certainly would not want to take any of those pills without having
>>a doctor who can monitor the results.
>>
>>Would you take an illegal street drug knowing you would wake up
>>handcuffed to the bed if it went bad and you went to the ER?
>
>The question has little bearing on anything besides one of your
>extreme conjectures.
>
>To me, 'bible thumping' and pro-life have little to do with each
>other. I am most definitely not a 'bible thumper', but I am against
>the killing of babies.

A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
so your whole premise is wrong.
The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
ludicrous.
Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<46dbebd4-f223-410f-9669-79834e5728b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6986&group=rec.boats#6986

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:38 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 12:25:35 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:19:48 -0400, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

> >>I suppose the problem is once some of these bible thumper states get
> >>the power, they will ban all of that, including birth control methods.
> >>You certainly would not want to take any of those pills without having
> >>a doctor who can monitor the results.
> >>
> >>Would you take an illegal street drug knowing you would wake up
> >>handcuffed to the bed if it went bad and you went to the ER?
> >
> >The question has little bearing on anything besides one of your
> >extreme conjectures.
> >
> >To me, 'bible thumping' and pro-life have little to do with each
> >other. I am most definitely not a 'bible thumper', but I am against
> >the killing of babies.
> A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
> so your whole premise is wrong.
> The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
> ludicrous.
> Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
> fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
> morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
> baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.

==
The "life begins at conception crowd" are out of touch with reality and impossible to reason with. Each one of them should be required to adopt an unwanted inner city minority child and raise them to adulthood.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<0jpochpa7jrqdl6eutfa5domjnqknvvnhl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6988&group=rec.boats#6988

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:09:07 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:09 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:25:08 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:19:48 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>I suppose the problem is once some of these bible thumper states get
>>>the power, they will ban all of that, including birth control methods.
>>>You certainly would not want to take any of those pills without having
>>>a doctor who can monitor the results.
>>>
>>>Would you take an illegal street drug knowing you would wake up
>>>handcuffed to the bed if it went bad and you went to the ER?
>>
>>The question has little bearing on anything besides one of your
>>extreme conjectures.
>>
>>To me, 'bible thumping' and pro-life have little to do with each
>>other. I am most definitely not a 'bible thumper', but I am against
>>the killing of babies.
>
>A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
>so your whole premise is wrong.

Is my whole premise based on Louisiana?

>The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
>ludicrous.

I said nothing about 'those states'. I expressed my opinion.

>Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
>fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
>morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
>baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.

That's called compromise.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<00qochd2468h1rkifsb9s2635puc7832be@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6989&group=rec.boats#6989

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:14:51 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:14 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 12:25:35 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>> >The question has little bearing on anything besides one of your
>> >extreme conjectures.
>> >
>> >To me, 'bible thumping' and pro-life have little to do with each
>> >other. I am most definitely not a 'bible thumper', but I am against
>> >the killing of babies.
>> A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
>> so your whole premise is wrong.
>> The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
>> ludicrous.
>> Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
>> fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
>> morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
>> baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.
>
>===
>
>The "life begins at conception crowd" are out of touch with reality and impossible to reason with. Each one of them should be required to adopt an unwanted inner city minority child and raise them to adulthood.

There is so much in the way of free or almost free contraception out
there. If nothing else, maybe the dumping of Roe will cause some of
those minority (Wayne's word, Harry, not mine!) females to do a bit of
thinking.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<tahs8h$1pd6n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6990&group=rec.boats#6990

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 19:04:49 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:pvJsJ3SkAvzjIWHC4uqeR7llENE=
 by: Bill - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 19:04 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT),
> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
>>> so your whole premise is wrong.
>>> The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
>>> ludicrous.
>>> Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
>>> fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
>>> morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
>>> baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> The "life begins at conception crowd" are out of touch with reality and
>> impossible to reason with. Each one of them should be required to adopt
>> an unwanted inner city minority child and raise them to adulthood.
>
> There is so much in the way of free or almost free contraception out
> there. If nothing else, maybe the dumping of Roe will cause some of
> those minority (Wayne's word, Harry, not mine!) females to do a bit of
> thinking.

Abortion is sad, but I am all for easy abortion in the first trimester. I
like the SCOTUS ruling as I see this court actually looking at the
Constitution. Reign in the Excessive Federal over reach. You want
abortion, then elect state government who supports abortion.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<0usoch9eae8bmp9a6us89n0uun9l848iat@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6991&group=rec.boats#6991

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:09:40 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 19:09 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:09:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:25:08 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>The question has little bearing on anything besides one of your
>>>extreme conjectures.
>>>
>>>To me, 'bible thumping' and pro-life have little to do with each
>>>other. I am most definitely not a 'bible thumper', but I am against
>>>the killing of babies.
>>
>>A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
>>so your whole premise is wrong.
>
>Is my whole premise based on Louisiana?

Actually about a dozen states but Louisiana is the one that just got
the blessing from the State District Court for their new law.

>>The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
>>ludicrous.
>
>I said nothing about 'those states'. I expressed my opinion.

>>Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
>>fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
>>morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
>>baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.
>
>That's called compromise.

So it isn't a fetus if they chemically kill it. OK.
BTW That is how the majority of abortions are performed.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<kv1pchtlc2t9lb20s4dbpfbprcc5cqpggm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6993&group=rec.boats#6993

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:31:45 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 20:31 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 19:04:49 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT),

>>> ===
>>>
>>> The "life begins at conception crowd" are out of touch with reality and
>>> impossible to reason with. Each one of them should be required to adopt
>>> an unwanted inner city minority child and raise them to adulthood.
>>
>> There is so much in the way of free or almost free contraception out
>> there. If nothing else, maybe the dumping of Roe will cause some of
>> those minority (Wayne's word, Harry, not mine!) females to do a bit of
>> thinking.
>>

>Abortion is sad, but I am all for easy abortion in the first trimester. I
>like the SCOTUS ruling as I see this court actually looking at the
>Constitution. Reign in the Excessive Federal over reach. You want
>abortion, then elect state government who supports abortion.

The feds could certainly pass a federal law granting abortion rights
if they could get it out of the Senate. The democrats are willing to
trash the filibuster to do it. I assume if they did, the next piece of
legislation that would come out of a GOP congress would be the
"Hearing Protection Act".

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<3o5pch56c638e8g0o4h544hji115bttgll@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6994&group=rec.boats#6994

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:36:29 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:36 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:09:40 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:09:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
>>>so your whole premise is wrong.
>>
>>Is my whole premise based on Louisiana?
>
>Actually about a dozen states but Louisiana is the one that just got
>the blessing from the State District Court for their new law.
>>
>>>The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
>>>ludicrous.
>>
>>I said nothing about 'those states'. I expressed my opinion.
>
>>>Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
>>>fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
>>>morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
>>>baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.
>>
>>That's called compromise.
>
>So it isn't a fetus if they chemically kill it. OK.
>BTW That is how the majority of abortions are performed.

It *is* a fetus then. But it's not showing up on a sonogram with
fingers and toes.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<5ad2b5b6-dc64-4b85-ae1e-20bf4deeb872n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6997&group=rec.boats#6997

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:35:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 23:35 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 3:09:53 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:09:07 -0400, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

> >>A chemical abortion is just as illegal in Louisiana as a clinical one
> >>so your whole premise is wrong.
> >
> >Is my whole premise based on Louisiana?
> Actually about a dozen states but Louisiana is the one that just got
> the blessing from the State District Court for their new law.
> >
> >>The idea that this is not a religious issue in those states is
> >>ludicrous.
> >
> >I said nothing about 'those states'. I expressed my opinion.
>
> >>Your opposition seems pretty disingenuous too. A chemical abortion is
> >>fine with you, the majority performed, ("The girl's never heard of the
> >>morning after or the abortion pill") but you still think a fetus is a
> >>baby so what is your explanation of that dichotomy?.
> >
> >That's called compromise.
> So it isn't a fetus if they chemically kill it. OK.
> BTW That is how the majority of abortions are performed.

I don't think that John ever said he was a "at conception" guy. so I'm
not sure why you are beating him over the head with this? I may be wrong.

I'm personally OK with it in the first tri, just like Bill. After that, you really are killing
a baby. If you can't make up your mind by then, there are other problems to attend
to. Mother's life, incest and rape get an exception.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<3e1qch9o4ft5qfnop5t9fpbe3kgfa6vifm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6998&group=rec.boats#6998

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 01:30:49 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 05:30 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:36:29 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:09:40 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>Is my whole premise based on Louisiana?
>>
>>Actually about a dozen states but Louisiana is the one that just got
>>the blessing from the State District Court for their new law.

>>>I said nothing about 'those states'. I expressed my opinion.

>>>That's called compromise.
>>
>>So it isn't a fetus if they chemically kill it. OK.
>>BTW That is how the majority of abortions are performed.
>
>It *is* a fetus then. But it's not showing up on a sonogram with
>fingers and toes.

This is 30 weeks. I am not sure anyone is talking about that.
https://tinyurl.com/fckjvk95

Are you really saying a chemical abortion is the same as a clinical
one up until "X" weeks?

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<7fqqch9r8n16tlrbgvle3hv1g60od86chb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7000&group=rec.boats#7000

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 08:59:03 -0400
 by: John H - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:59 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 01:30:49 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:36:29 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Actually about a dozen states but Louisiana is the one that just got
>>>the blessing from the State District Court for their new law.

>>>So it isn't a fetus if they chemically kill it. OK.
>>>BTW That is how the majority of abortions are performed.
>>
>>It *is* a fetus then. But it's not showing up on a sonogram with
>>fingers and toes.
>
>This is 30 weeks. I am not sure anyone is talking about that.
>https://tinyurl.com/fckjvk95

Is 'baby middle finger' a joke, or what.

>Are you really saying a chemical abortion is the same as a clinical
>one up until "X" weeks?

Are you really putting words in my mouth again? I said no such thing!

The morning after pill is operable up to 5 days after sex. So, there
may or may not be a fetus present. The 'abortion pill' is effective
much longer, but loses its effectiveness over time.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<ru8rch1p13rrp0e05nllth3nuk00gmb0fh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7001&group=rec.boats#7001

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:51:56 -0400
References: <u48ochdr8j923hdhpva9ubq5q9lsvm15q2@4ax.com> <gcbochti1t5ghif2jrleeedpv7c3coarg4@4ax.com> <m9fochpcntf0pkc0lo57v9655lo66l2plc@4ax.com> <38jochdcbedo7j3pnvrf3mqgqun2d0o0vq@4ax.com> <0jpochpa7jrqdl6eutfa5domjnqknvvnhl@4ax.com> <0usoch9eae8bmp9a6us89n0uun9l848iat@4ax.com> <3o5pch56c638e8g0o4h544hji115bttgll@4ax.com> <3e1qch9o4ft5qfnop5t9fpbe3kgfa6vifm@4ax.com> <7fqqch9r8n16tlrbgvle3hv1g60od86chb@4ax.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 16:51 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 08:59:03 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 01:30:49 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>It *is* a fetus then. But it's not showing up on a sonogram with
>>>fingers and toes.
>>
>>This is 30 weeks. I am not sure anyone is talking about that.
>>https://tinyurl.com/fckjvk95
>>
>Is 'baby middle finger' a joke, or what.

It is a picture of a fetus with fingers and toes.

>>Are you really saying a chemical abortion is the same as a clinical
>>one up until "X" weeks?
>
>Are you really putting words in my mouth again? I said no such thing!
>
>The morning after pill is operable up to 5 days after sex. So, there
>may or may not be a fetus present. The 'abortion pill' is effective
>much longer, but loses its effectiveness over time.

I guess you are just conflicted in what you do say and I am trying to
make sense of it.
You seem to think a clinical abortion is horrible but you are fine
with a chemical one when the result on the fetus is exactly the same.

Your "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds like the typical
artillery man or bomber pilot excuse.

"There may or may not have been innocent civilians present. I just
lobbed some Willie Pete in there and let God sort them out".

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<svprchpclkacuep3tjnrifn4epgp28pse6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7002&group=rec.boats#7002

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <u48ochdr8j923hdhpva9ubq5q9lsvm15q2@4ax.com> <gcbochti1t5ghif2jrleeedpv7c3coarg4@4ax.com> <m9fochpcntf0pkc0lo57v9655lo66l2plc@4ax.com> <38jochdcbedo7j3pnvrf3mqgqun2d0o0vq@4ax.com> <0jpochpa7jrqdl6eutfa5domjnqknvvnhl@4ax.com> <0usoch9eae8bmp9a6us89n0uun9l848iat@4ax.com> <3o5pch56c638e8g0o4h544hji115bttgll@4ax.com> <3e1qch9o4ft5qfnop5t9fpbe3kgfa6vifm@4ax.com> <7fqqch9r8n16tlrbgvle3hv1g60od86chb@4ax.com> <ru8rch1p13rrp0e05nllth3nuk00gmb0fh@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:37:25 -0400
 by: John H - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 21:37 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:51:56 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 08:59:03 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>This is 30 weeks. I am not sure anyone is talking about that.
>>>https://tinyurl.com/fckjvk95
>>>
>>Is 'baby middle finger' a joke, or what.
>
>It is a picture of a fetus with fingers and toes.
>>
>>>Are you really saying a chemical abortion is the same as a clinical
>>>one up until "X" weeks?
>>
>>Are you really putting words in my mouth again? I said no such thing!
>>
>>The morning after pill is operable up to 5 days after sex. So, there
>>may or may not be a fetus present. The 'abortion pill' is effective
>>much longer, but loses its effectiveness over time.
>
>I guess you are just conflicted in what you do say and I am trying to
>make sense of it.
>You seem to think a clinical abortion is horrible but you are fine
>with a chemical one when the result on the fetus is exactly the same.
>
>Your "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds like the typical
>artillery man or bomber pilot excuse.

Have you heard of the word 'conception'? It's the joining of an egg
and a sperm. Conception may or may not occur during or after sex.
There's no 'artillery man or bomber pilot' bullshit anywhere. If you
think "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds strange, then you
need to do some reading:

https://www.verywellfamily.com/what-is-conception-5082053

>"There may or may not have been innocent civilians present. I just
>lobbed some Willie Pete in there and let God sort them out".

I can compromise with the morning after pill. I said nothing about
chemical abortions after that.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<hatrch9n94eg4ien3rsm9rml205h6dptfr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7003&group=rec.boats#7003

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 18:30:28 -0400
References: <gcbochti1t5ghif2jrleeedpv7c3coarg4@4ax.com> <m9fochpcntf0pkc0lo57v9655lo66l2plc@4ax.com> <38jochdcbedo7j3pnvrf3mqgqun2d0o0vq@4ax.com> <0jpochpa7jrqdl6eutfa5domjnqknvvnhl@4ax.com> <0usoch9eae8bmp9a6us89n0uun9l848iat@4ax.com> <3o5pch56c638e8g0o4h544hji115bttgll@4ax.com> <3e1qch9o4ft5qfnop5t9fpbe3kgfa6vifm@4ax.com> <7fqqch9r8n16tlrbgvle3hv1g60od86chb@4ax.com> <ru8rch1p13rrp0e05nllth3nuk00gmb0fh@4ax.com> <svprchpclkacuep3tjnrifn4epgp28pse6@4ax.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 22:30 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:37:25 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:51:56 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>Is 'baby middle finger' a joke, or what.
>>
>>It is a picture of a fetus with fingers and toes.

>>>Are you really putting words in my mouth again? I said no such thing!
>>>
>>>The morning after pill is operable up to 5 days after sex. So, there
>>>may or may not be a fetus present. The 'abortion pill' is effective
>>>much longer, but loses its effectiveness over time.
>>
>>I guess you are just conflicted in what you do say and I am trying to
>>make sense of it.
>>You seem to think a clinical abortion is horrible but you are fine
>>with a chemical one when the result on the fetus is exactly the same.
>>
>>Your "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds like the typical
>>artillery man or bomber pilot excuse.
>
>Have you heard of the word 'conception'? It's the joining of an egg
>and a sperm. Conception may or may not occur during or after sex.
>There's no 'artillery man or bomber pilot' bullshit anywhere. If you
>think "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds strange, then you
>need to do some reading:
>
>https://www.verywellfamily.com/what-is-conception-5082053
>

>>"There may or may not have been innocent civilians present. I just
>>lobbed some Willie Pete in there and let God sort them out".
>>
>I can compromise with the morning after pill. I said nothing about
>chemical abortions after that.

Yes you did.

"The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill"

The "abortion pill" is a chemical abortion.
It is clear you really have such a conflicted view or simply a lack of
understanding, that there is no sense continuing.
OUT

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<tamd7g$2c65g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7008&group=rec.boats#7008

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 08:18:55 -0400
 by: Keyser Söze - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 12:18 UTC

On 7/11/22 9:12 AM, John H wrote:
> When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
> college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
> educators?
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/
>
> A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
> banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
> abortion?"
>
> The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.

Your holier-than-thou right-winged outlook is perhaps your most
disgusting attribute.

--
* I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<tameak$2c9db$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7011&group=rec.boats#7011

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 08:37:40 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 12:37 UTC

Keyser S?ze <KeyserS繹ze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 7/11/22 9:12 AM, John H wrote:> When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of> college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal> educators?> > https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/> > A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is> banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an> abortion?"> > The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.Your holier-than-thou right-winged outlook is perhaps your most disgusting attribute.-- * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

WHICH OF YOUR DISGUSTING ATTRIBUTES WOULD YOU CONSIDER MOST DISGUSTING?
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<9lkuch136kdejv21mc0qbfaku00bd1d284@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7018&group=rec.boats#7018

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <m9fochpcntf0pkc0lo57v9655lo66l2plc@4ax.com> <38jochdcbedo7j3pnvrf3mqgqun2d0o0vq@4ax.com> <0jpochpa7jrqdl6eutfa5domjnqknvvnhl@4ax.com> <0usoch9eae8bmp9a6us89n0uun9l848iat@4ax.com> <3o5pch56c638e8g0o4h544hji115bttgll@4ax.com> <3e1qch9o4ft5qfnop5t9fpbe3kgfa6vifm@4ax.com> <7fqqch9r8n16tlrbgvle3hv1g60od86chb@4ax.com> <ru8rch1p13rrp0e05nllth3nuk00gmb0fh@4ax.com> <svprchpclkacuep3tjnrifn4epgp28pse6@4ax.com> <hatrch9n94eg4ien3rsm9rml205h6dptfr@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 19:19:19 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 23:19 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 18:30:28 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:37:25 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>It is a picture of a fetus with fingers and toes.

>>>I guess you are just conflicted in what you do say and I am trying to
>>>make sense of it.
>>>You seem to think a clinical abortion is horrible but you are fine
>>>with a chemical one when the result on the fetus is exactly the same.
>>>
>>>Your "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds like the typical
>>>artillery man or bomber pilot excuse.
>>
>>Have you heard of the word 'conception'? It's the joining of an egg
>>and a sperm. Conception may or may not occur during or after sex.
>>There's no 'artillery man or bomber pilot' bullshit anywhere. If you
>>think "may or may not be a fetus present" sounds strange, then you
>>need to do some reading:
>>
>>https://www.verywellfamily.com/what-is-conception-5082053
>>

>>>"There may or may not have been innocent civilians present. I just
>>>lobbed some Willie Pete in there and let God sort them out".
>>>
>>I can compromise with the morning after pill. I said nothing about
>>chemical abortions after that.
>
>Yes you did.
>
>"The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill"
>
>The "abortion pill" is a chemical abortion.
>It is clear you really have such a conflicted view or simply a lack of
>understanding, that there is no sense continuing.
>OUT

The abortion pill can be used just as the morning after pill, i.e.,
within a few days. I would not agree with waiting ten weeks and then
taking the abortion pill.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<29ljdh96gt7k1bo38qt1lbt91kfikng4ag@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7160&group=rec.boats#7160

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 15:37:48 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:37 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:12:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
>college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
>educators?
>
>https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/
>
>A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
>banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
>abortion?"
>
>The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.

So, the rape part is ok. What a low-life scum you are. Get fucked.

Re: Abortion planning at 16?

<n30ldh1go6vtc2htjnmn3bmbtg2kto6995@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7171&group=rec.boats#7171

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 06:49:19 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 10:49 UTC

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 15:37:48 -0700, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:12:07 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>When does the ease and ability to get an abortion affect our choice of
>>college? Why, about 16 years-old! Are these the products of liberal
>>educators?
>>
>>https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-us-students-re-think-college-plans-states-with-abortion-bans-2022-07-11/
>>
>>A great line: ""What if I go to a college in a state where abortion is
>>banned and I get raped and then I don’t have the option to have an
>>abortion?"
>>
>>The girl's never heard of the morning after or the abortion pill.
>
>So, the rape part is ok. What a low-life scum you are. Get fucked.

Nope. Hang the rapist. Why can't she take the morning after pill? Any
reason she should wait?