He who laughs last hasn't been told the terrible truth.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

SubjectAuthor
* Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKWills
`* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodJerry Sauk
 +* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodJerry Sauk
 | +- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKlausSchadenfreude
 | `- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKWills
 `* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKWills
  `* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKlausSchadenfreude
   +- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKWills
   `* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodJerry Sauk
    +- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKWills
    `* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKlausSchadenfreude
     `* Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodJerry Sauk
      +- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKlausSchadenfreude
      `- Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free FoodKWills

1
Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<82lo9g51g864l2jd0j862sb45563tdn4as@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7183&group=alt.food.fast-food#7183

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 15:21:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 12 May 2021 22:21 UTC

https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787

Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
away empty handed.

For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.

Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.

In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
and portioning out French fries.

Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
actually offer to work for food.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<dtqp9g1revkdm9h1ilmmuvb2m6sdkt3mi6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7193&group=alt.food.fast-food#7193

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 02:04:59 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 13 May 2021 09:04 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 15:21:03 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787
>
>Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
>
>Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
>that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
>wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
>away empty handed.
>
>For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
>offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
>
>Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
>friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.
>
>In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
>T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
>and portioning out French fries.
>
>Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
>actually offer to work for food.

Impressive. In LA there are a lot of people with hand written
signs that read, "Will work for food." Of course, they get really
upset if you offer them actual work.
Here we have someone who is willing to actually work for food and
people are upset?

--
I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home
sucks.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<O_adnTW_E9zvkjn9nZ2dnUU7-IvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7256&group=alt.food.fast-food#7256

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 18 May 2021 19:00 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787
>
> Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
>
> Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
> that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
> wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
> away empty handed.
>
> For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
> offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
>
> Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
> friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.
>
> In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
> T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
> and portioning out French fries.
>
> Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
> actually offer to work for food.

Your article is incomplete, klous. There should b some mention of did the
manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
around.

Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<9sg8agp5cp8t2fnae7f8gri7r66iiv6n9p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7273&group=alt.food.fast-food#7273

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:47:17 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 18 May 2021 22:47 UTC

On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787
>>
>> Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
>>
>> Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
>> that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
>> wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
>> away empty handed.
>>
>> For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
>> offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
>>
>> Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
>> friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.
>>
>> In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
>> T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
>> and portioning out French fries.
>>
>> Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
>> actually offer to work for food.
>
>Your article is incomplete, klous.

It's not my article, Jenny. I provided a link to it.

> There should b some mention of did the
>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>around.
>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.

No, Jenny. I just post articles on fast food, and point out your lies
and racism. You can place a phone call to them and get more facts if
you want.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<pbn9agtk52v80uj314926mt39bchc2ijqc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7281&group=alt.food.fast-food#7281

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 02:42:24 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 19 May 2021 09:42 UTC

On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787
>>
>> Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
>>
>> Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
>> that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
>> wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
>> away empty handed.
>>
>> For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
>> offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
>>
>> Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
>> friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.
>>
>> In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
>> T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
>> and portioning out French fries.
>>
>> Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
>> actually offer to work for food.
>
>Your article is incomplete, klous. There should b some mention of did the
>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>around.
>
>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.

So now you claim Klaus works for Newsweek?
Wow. Just, wow!

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<50v9ag141a09arkpph6bo8fpunllgnnnuf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7283&group=alt.food.fast-food#7283

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 04:53:02 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 19 May 2021 11:53 UTC

On Wed, 19 May 2021 02:42:24 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787
>>>
>>> Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
>>>
>>> Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
>>> that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
>>> wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
>>> away empty handed.
>>>
>>> For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
>>> offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
>>>
>>> Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
>>> friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.
>>>
>>> In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
>>> T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
>>> and portioning out French fries.
>>>
>>> Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
>>> actually offer to work for food.
>>
>>Your article is incomplete, klous. There should b some mention of did the
>>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>>around.
>>
>>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.
>
> So now you claim Klaus works for Newsweek?
> Wow. Just, wow!

That's quite the decline from when he claimed I ran a university!

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<f6saagdf89vjpfleva20kk1jtkaj04p7nv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7292&group=alt.food.fast-food#7292

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 02:32:12 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 20 May 2021 09:32 UTC

On Wed, 19 May 2021 04:53:02 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 19 May 2021 02:42:24 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Your article is incomplete, klous. There should b some mention of did the
>>>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>>>around.
>>>
>>>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.
>>
>> So now you claim Klaus works for Newsweek?
>> Wow. Just, wow!
>
>That's quite the decline from when he claimed I ran a university!

In Jenny's mind, you work for every company/organization
everywhere in the U.S.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<laGdnccihuSEazL9nZ2dnUU7-YtQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7651&group=alt.food.fast-food#7651

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 13:53:34 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 27 May 2021 18:53 UTC

> On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/man-works-wendys-free-food-viral-video-1590787
>>>
>>> Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food
>>>
>>> Ever had a craving for fast food, but realised at the cash register
>>> that you didn't have the money to buy it? Whether you forgot your
>>> wallet or were simply low on funds that day, you probably had to walk
>>> away empty handed.
>>>
>>> For one young man in Utah, however, "no" was not an option. He instead
>>> offered to work for his meal at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
>>>
>>> Footage of the teen, named Cody Rieffer, was uploaded to TikTok by his
>>> friend, Nick Eldredge, on his account @nickeldr.
>>>
>>> In the light-hearted clip Rieffer, who is wearing a khaki-colored
>>> T-shirt and blue jeans, can be seen mopping floors behind the counter
>>> and portioning out French fries.
>>>
>>> Some of the comments are interesting- people upset that a person would
>>> actually offer to work for food.
>>
>>Your article is incomplete, klous.
>
> It's not my article, Jenny. I provided a link to it.
>
>> There should b some mention of did the
>>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>>around.
>>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.
>
> No, Jenny. I just post articles on fast food, and point out your lies
> and racism. You can place a phone call to them and get more facts if
> you want.

So in other word's, your article was incomplete and didn't contain all teh
nesacry FACT'S to be considered newsworthy.

NEXT

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<9200bg9f9vbdhm8mbq53jmkc1rs7pef51k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7657&group=alt.food.fast-food#7657

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 13:26:06 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 27 May 2021 20:26 UTC

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:53:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Your article is incomplete, klous.
>>
>> It's not my article, Jenny. I provided a link to it.
>>
>>> There should b some mention of did the
>>>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>>>around.
>>>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.
>>
>> No, Jenny. I just post articles on fast food, and point out your lies
>> and racism. You can place a phone call to them and get more facts if
>> you want.
>
>So in other word's, your article was incomplete and didn't contain all teh
>nesacry FACT'S to be considered newsworthy.

It had just the right amount of facts to be newsworthy.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<gab0bghurcpr6o377f5s0qmsknbl3ak9i7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7670&group=alt.food.fast-food#7670

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:18:29 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 28 May 2021 09:18 UTC

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:53:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Your article is incomplete, klous.
>>
>> It's not my article, Jenny. I provided a link to it.
>>
>>> There should b some mention of did the
>>>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>>>around.
>>>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.
>>
>> No, Jenny. I just post articles on fast food, and point out your lies
>> and racism. You can place a phone call to them and get more facts if
>> you want.
>
>So in other word's, your article was incomplete and didn't contain all teh
>nesacry FACT'S to be considered newsworthy.
>
>NEXT

Outside of your pathological lying, Klaus doesn't work for
Newsweek. This means he did not write the article.
Why are you so compelled to LIE in nearly every post? I really
want to know. But I know you're too much of a coward to do so.

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<odGdnULNIe3eZCz9nZ2dnUU7-YlQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7686&group=alt.food.fast-food#7686

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:20:36 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 28 May 2021 07:20 UTC

> On Wed, 19 May 2021 02:42:24 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:00:05 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>Your article is incomplete, klous. There should b some mention of did
>>>the
>>>manager actually approve this or was it just some dumb kid's screwing
>>>around.
>>>
>>>Collect the FACT'S first, then get back to us.
>>
>> So now you claim Klaus works for Newsweek?
>> Wow. Just, wow!
>
> That's quite the decline from when he claimed I ran a university!

I never said you ran a univisersty klous. That's a LIE. Why must you lie?

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<tte4bgls88nkh5fk94491160p9ibqitpbs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7701&group=alt.food.fast-food#7701

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 06:04:26 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 29 May 2021 13:04 UTC

On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:20:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 19 May 2021 02:42:24 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So now you claim Klaus works for Newsweek?
>>> Wow. Just, wow!
>>
>> That's quite the decline from when he claimed I ran a university!
>
>I never said you ran a univisersty klous.

Yes, you did.

>That's a LIE. Why must you lie?

Your use of projection fails.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<cvg4bg9hq0j5mbsi1clevfdplbmkveldh0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7708&group=alt.food.fast-food#7708

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 06:39:10 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 29 May 2021 13:39 UTC

On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:20:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 19 May 2021 02:42:24 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So now you claim Klaus works for Newsweek?
>>> Wow. Just, wow!
>>
>> That's quite the decline from when he claimed I ran a university!
>
>I never said you ran a univisersty klous. That's a LIE. Why must you lie?

Of course you did, Jenny. Everyone here saw it.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<ddmdneyqX9pY31f9nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7942&group=alt.food.fast-food#7942

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:00:50 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:00 UTC

> On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:20:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> That's quite the decline from when he claimed I ran a university!
>>
>>I never said you ran a univisersty klous. That's a LIE. Why must you
>>lie?
>
> Of course you did, Jenny. Everyone here saw it.

No, you imaginied it. Only you "saw" it.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<3rhkcg9tqe8nkh3q1cbspbq0isudh6908e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7971&group=alt.food.fast-food#7971

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:48:24 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:48 UTC

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:00:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:20:36 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I never said you ran a univisersty klous. That's a LIE. Why must you
>>>lie?
>>
>> Of course you did, Jenny. Everyone here saw it.
>
>No, you imaginied it. Only you "saw" it.

Everyone here saw it. Go back and read the thread.

Re: Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food

<b0vkcgp3vermid8ges2bmpjb44rd7kk0pq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7983&group=alt.food.fast-food#7983

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:32:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:32 UTC

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:00:50 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>I never said you ran a univisersty klous. That's a LIE. Why must you
>>>lie?
>>
>> Of course you did, Jenny. Everyone here saw it.
>
>No, you imaginied it. Only you "saw" it.

I saw it as well. Way to further PROVE you're a pathological
liar, Jenny.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Teen Works at Wendy's for 10 Minutes Just to Get Free Food