Subject: Re: Chinese PATENT Proves Graphene Oxide in mRNA vaccines
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: tabz...@rozlnk.net (Delimited)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 00:26:06 -0400
 by: Delimited - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 04:26 UTC

On 08/08/2021 03:26 AM, Kenneth Dyer wrote:
> Chinese PATENT Proves Graphene Oxide in mRNA vaccines: "The patent is 193 pages long, and graphene oxide is a trade secret that’s not listed in the US patent. Bill Gates had already referred to there being a trade secret in the vaccine. This means it will not be listed and thus unavailable to the public. Everything BUT graphene oxide is listed. The Chinese patent, however, shows that graphene oxide is present. Peters: Why would they NOT list graphene oxide? Kingston: Because it’s poisonous to humans, and it’s well-known that it is.": https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/graphene-oxide-gates-trade-secret-not-mentioned-in-the-us-uk-vaccine-patents-video/

Covid will kill you 10,000 times better, moron.

Oh well, we won't have to hear anything from you
much longer .....

Oh yea, graphene oxide is EVERYWHERE in the
environment. All those CA fires have saturated
half the USA with the stuff. Your #2 pencil
gives off graphene oxide. It's defined as at
least two hex-carbon rings bonded on the same
plane with at least one oxygen attached at the
perimeter.

Take any chemistry/organic-chem in college ?

Hmm ... the spellchecker in this app cannot
identify the words "graphene" OR "oxygen" ...
gotta find out how to turn it off .........
can't even grok "spellchecker" .....