From: use...@ex.net (zelgensetter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 16:22:11 -0600
 by: zelgensetter - Tue, 18 May 2021 22:22 UTC

On 4/7/2021 5:17 PM, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:24:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message
>>> "'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an interviewer
>>> last
>>> month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, militant
>>> vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin any day...
>>> Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses
>>> 'crazy
>>> conspiracies' about vaccines & 5G
> <SNIP>
>>
>> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to alt-fast-food
>> IMMEDIATELY.
>
> He didn't.
>
> He posted to
>
> talk.politics.misc
> alt.food
> alt.food.fast-food
> rec.food.cooking
> alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
>
> Maybe you should read the FAQ, Jenny.
> http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.

laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh...

https://www.avg.com

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos