If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

interests / rec.boats / Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

SubjectAuthor
* Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?gfretwell
+- Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?gfretwell
+* Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?True North
|`* Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?gfretwell
| `- Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?Mr Robot
`- Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?Mr Robot

1
Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

<elkudhdfq2a996lkloku0b70bhca9mmbpr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7268&group=rec.boats#7268

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:41:58 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 02:41 UTC

Referring to those north of the lower 48.
This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
First we made them give up their culture.
So What?
The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
not 100 years ago.

Yes they both had slaves
Yes they both waged war on the US and
Yes they lost.

Tell that to the fucking indians.

Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
Get over it.

Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

<iu0vdhdm8ujpdivii3nt0gh45i66obksg6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7269&group=rec.boats#7269

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 02:04:06 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 06:04 UTC

On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:41:58 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>Referring to those north of the lower 48.
>This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
>First we made them give up their culture.
> So What?
>The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
>their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
>not 100 years ago.
>
>Yes they both had slaves
>Yes they both waged war on the US and
>Yes they lost.
>
>Tell that to the fucking indians.
>
>Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
> Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
> Get over it.

Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

<dd349ded-6bd2-4903-aad3-8a93826aa901n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7270&group=rec.boats#7270

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 03:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:55 UTC

On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 23:42:39 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> Referring to those north of the lower 48.
> This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
> First we made them give up their culture.
> So What?
> The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
> their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
> not 100 years ago.
>
> Yes they both had slaves
> Yes they both waged war on the US and
> Yes they lost.
>
> Tell that to the fucking indians.
>
> Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
> Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
> Get over it.

Up here it's all about the money.
All the demanded apologies are always referred to as "a first step in reconciliation"
They've heard other groups having success and want in on the gravy train.
Anyway we're wiping our early colonial history...ist went a statue of out founder, then schools and a park named after him and lately a central street. Stay tuned and get your wallet out. You're expected to give until it really hurts.
I would just like to see any guilty parties punished.

Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

<ai20ehh4vhjtr6koe3074mbe3btvedpmd9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7281&group=rec.boats#7281

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:40:37 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:40 UTC

On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 03:55:49 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 23:42:39 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> Referring to those north of the lower 48.
>> This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
>> First we made them give up their culture.
>> So What?
>> The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
>> their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
>> not 100 years ago.
>>
>> Yes they both had slaves
>> Yes they both waged war on the US and
>> Yes they lost.
>>
>> Tell that to the fucking indians.
>>
>> Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
>> Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
>> Get over it.
>

>Up here it's all about the money.
>All the demanded apologies are always referred to as "a first step in reconciliation"
>They've heard other groups having success and want in on the gravy train.
>Anyway we're wiping our early colonial history...ist went a statue of out founder, then schools and a park named after him and lately a central street. Stay tuned and get your wallet out. You're expected to give until it really hurts.
>I would just like to see any guilty parties punished.

I imagine this whole cancel culture will run it's course and we will
be digging up the cultural icons of our past admitting we are where we
came from.

Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

<lku8ehhqsa210q5ds23sc9a7tgfvhr3a74@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7333&group=rec.boats#7333

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 17:26:23 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 00:26 UTC

On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:41:58 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>Referring to those north of the lower 48.
>This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
>First we made them give up their culture.
> So What?
>The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
>their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
>not 100 years ago.
>
>Yes they both had slaves
>Yes they both waged war on the US and
>Yes they lost.
>
>Tell that to the fucking indians.
>
>Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
> Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
> Get over it.

Re: Why do we really give a shit about these Indians?

<bmu8eh1ovt9hk8dhfk3m58l5cr83qljhn4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7334&group=rec.boats#7334

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 17:27:13 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 00:27 UTC

On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:40:37 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 03:55:49 -0700 (PDT), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 23:42:39 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>>> Referring to those north of the lower 48.
>>> This whole resident school thing revolves around 2 allegations
>>> First we made them give up their culture.
>>> So What?
>>> The Woke and the Yankees have no problem making Southerners give up
>>> their culture and they go as far as destroying cultural symbols now,
>>> not 100 years ago.
>>>
>>> Yes they both had slaves
>>> Yes they both waged war on the US and
>>> Yes they lost.
>>>
>>> Tell that to the fucking indians.
>>>
>>> Allegation 2 is that they were molested by priests.
>>> Everyone was molested by priests regardless of race, color or creed
>>> Get over it.
>>

>>Up here it's all about the money.
>>All the demanded apologies are always referred to as "a first step in reconciliation"
>>They've heard other groups having success and want in on the gravy train.
>>Anyway we're wiping our early colonial history...ist went a statue of out founder, then schools and a park named after him and lately a central street. Stay tuned and get your wallet out. You're expected to give until it really hurts.
>>I would just like to see any guilty parties punished.
>
>I imagine this whole cancel culture will run it's course and we will
>be digging up the cultural icons of our past admitting we are where we
>came from.

Sort of like the long history of hookers you came from?