From: use...@ex.net (zelgensetter)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 16:23:22 -0600
 by: zelgensetter - Tue, 18 May 2021 22:23 UTC

SFW??!?!

RFC is spam central anyways.

Blow it.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos

<0dh8agl5luumgpsu1btv1ai45rvt75sg79@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7274&group=alt.food.fast-food#7274

From: bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 08:54:34 +1000
 by: Bruce - Tue, 18 May 2021 22:54 UTC

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:23:22 -0600, zelgensetter <use@ex.net> wrote:

>On 4/8/2021 7:04 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>

>>> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

>>> This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to
>>> alt-fast-food IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>> Just kill file the critter and please, if replying to a multi-poster,
>> remove the other groups. You just spammed rec.food.cooking.
>>
>SFW??!?!
>
>RFC is spam central anyways.
>
>Blow it.
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos

<s83h3r$90c$2@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7285&group=alt.food.fast-food#7285

From: use...@ex.net (zelgensetter)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 11:15:38 -0600
 by: zelgensetter - Wed, 19 May 2021 17:15 UTC

On 5/18/2021 4:54 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:23:22 -0600, zelgensetter <use@ex.net> wrote:

>>> Just kill file the critter and please, if replying to a multi-poster,
>>> remove the other groups. You just spammed rec.food.cooking.
>>>
>> SFW??!?!
>>
>> RFC is spam central anyways.
>>
>> Blow it.
> Ask them, theyre here.

Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos

<lkpaagl9kp1g7stjmg02h036lbu2adik66@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7289&group=alt.food.fast-food#7289

From: Arn...@arnie.invalid (Arnie)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 05:27:25 +1000
 by: Arnie - Wed, 19 May 2021 19:27 UTC

On Wed, 19 May 2021 11:15:38 -0600, zelgensetter <use@ex.net> wrote:

>On 5/18/2021 4:54 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> SFW??!?!
>>>
>>> RFC is spam central anyways.
>>>
>>> Blow it.
>> Ask them, theyre here.
>
>Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos

<ih7bagpa3ta5q0ome583jrq0cuu6iu0haa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7291&group=alt.food.fast-food#7291

From: PepeGonz...@invalid.invalid (Pepe Gonzalez)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 09:24:40 +1000
 by: Pepe Gonzalez - Wed, 19 May 2021 23:24 UTC

On Wed, 19 May 2021 11:15:38 -0600, zelgensetter <use@ex.net> wrote:

>On 5/18/2021 4:54 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> SFW??!?!
>>>
>>> RFC is spam central anyways.
>>>
>>> Blow it.
>> Ask them, theyre here.
>
>Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Good news for vegans and Hindoos