Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 09:54:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If more people across the world would prefer to live in the West than other civilizations including the rich countries of Asia, then wouldn't that make the Western way of life better? Compare the comfort of the West to the long work hours of Korea.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 17:54 UTC

Ridzwan Abdul Rahman
·
Follow
Self employed (2000–present)Nov 13
If more people across the world would prefer to live in the West than other civilizations including the rich countries of Asia, then wouldn't that make the Western way of life better? Compare the comfort of the West to the long work hours of Korea.
I don’t think that your assumption is true. For example, there are 4.6 billion people in Asia, but there are only about 10 million Asians in the US, and less in Europe.

10 million out of 4.6 billion is a negligible percentage! It s only slightly over 0.2%!

Re: If more people across the world would prefer to live in the West than other civilizations including the rich countries of Asia, then wouldn't that make the Western way of life better? Compare the comfort of the West to the long work hours of Korea.

<97YqJ.202168$v1N3.199459@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7291&group=soc.culture.china#7291

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: If more people across the world would prefer to live in
From: ali...@invalid.address (alien)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 05:29:41 GMT
 by: alien - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 05:29 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ridzwan Abdul Rahman
> ·
> Follow
> Self employed (2000–present)Nov 13
> If more people across the world would prefer to live in the West than
> other civilizations including the rich countries of Asia, then wouldn't
> that make the Western way of life better? Compare the comfort of the West
> to the long work hours of Korea.
> I don’t think that your assumption is true. For example, there are 4.6
> billion people in Asia, but there are only about 10 million Asians in the
> US, and less in Europe.
>
> 10 million out of 4.6 billion is a negligible percentage! It s only slightly over 0.2%!

The logic is mind-blowing 0_O

Of course, there are more Asians in Asia than in the Europe or US.
Otherwise, we should call them European or American.

--
-alien-
~ Work like you don't need the money. ~