Sometimes, too long is too long. -- Joe Crowe

interests / soc.culture.china / The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

SubjectAuthor
* The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclearRusty Wyse
`* Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclearspin
 `* Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclearRusty Wyse
  `* Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclearspin
   `- Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclearRusty Wyse

1
The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

<e8c21d7f-1976-4570-ad9a-cb096e359710n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7309&group=soc.culture.china#7309

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 13:03:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 21:03 UTC

The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-nasa-china-space-race-is-about-to-go-nuclear/ar-AARtTjf?ocid=msedgntp

Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

<sol5jv$db2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7318&group=soc.culture.china#7318

From: toi...@tr.com (spin)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:10:18 +0800
 by: spin - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 14:10 UTC

On 6/12/2021 5:03 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-nasa-china-space-race-is-about-to-go-nuclear/ar-AARtTjf?ocid=msedgntp

In it, it says NASA and US dept of energy wants to propose a nuclear
power plant that could be deployed on the moon within the decade.

Didn't they were the ones who want the space to be nuclear free or so
on? Now they speak differently with double tongue.

If China is the first one to speak of having a nuclear power plant on
the moon or mars or space station, they would say loudly against China.
They say the nuclear risks and the consequences from it.

However, when NASA and Us energy dept say they want to have a nuclear
power plant, they will not say their nuclear risks on the moon anymore.

This is the kind of hypocrite of USA, whereby they have double standard
tongue in their mouth. One is to speak against China if China were the
first to use nuclear power in space.

But then when comes to themselves, if they were the first, they will
favor their own self first, and not mentioned of their risks for it,
instead.

Henceforth, China is no so stupid to wait on them to start the building
of nuclear power plant on the moon, but to start their own first, instead.

In short, China has already developed a lunar nuclear power reactor for
many pieces of them for deployment to set up several space power plant
on the moon and will also be used for space station, and for Mars and
internet service in space.

Small nuclear power rector power plant can be easily deployed on space
craft and when deployed on moon, Mars, and space station, it can be
easily inter-connected and connected to many more planets too

Luckily, China is a ahead in the game of nuclear power development for
space usage. Very likely in six month to one year, several nuclear power
plants will be sent to the moon and deployed for use in moon vehicles
and run power tools and equipment, and lighting connectivity on the moon
surface.

Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

<a595be1d-99fa-41aa-a3e7-24226793fea1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7325&group=soc.culture.china#7325

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 08:53:48 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:53 UTC

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 6:10:11 AM UTC-8, spin wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 5:03 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> > The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-nasa-china-space-race-is-about-to-go-nuclear/ar-AARtTjf?ocid=msedgntp
> >
> In it, it says NASA and US dept of energy wants to propose a nuclear
> power plant that could be deployed on the moon within the decade.
>
> Didn't they were the ones who want the space to be nuclear free or so
> on? Now they speak differently with double tongue.
>
> If China is the first one to speak of having a nuclear power plant on
> the moon or mars or space station, they would say loudly against China.
> They say the nuclear risks and the consequences from it.
>
> However, when NASA and Us energy dept say they want to have a nuclear
> power plant, they will not say their nuclear risks on the moon anymore.
>
> This is the kind of hypocrite of USA, whereby they have double standard
> tongue in their mouth. One is to speak against China if China were the
> first to use nuclear power in space.
>
> But then when comes to themselves, if they were the first, they will
> favor their own self first, and not mentioned of their risks for it,
> instead.
>
> Henceforth, China is no so stupid to wait on them to start the building
> of nuclear power plant on the moon, but to start their own first, instead.
>
> In short, China has already developed a lunar nuclear power reactor for
> many pieces of them for deployment to set up several space power plant
> on the moon and will also be used for space station, and for Mars and
> internet service in space.
>
> Small nuclear power rector power plant can be easily deployed on space
> craft and when deployed on moon, Mars, and space station, it can be
> easily inter-connected and connected to many more planets too
>
> Luckily, China is a ahead in the game of nuclear power development for
> space usage. Very likely in six month to one year, several nuclear power
> plants will be sent to the moon and deployed for use in moon vehicles
> and run power tools and equipment, and lighting connectivity on the moon
> surface.

To make other planets livable for humanity, nuclear power plants will be able to supply the energy/electrical powers to generate oxygen to grow an atmosphere... to enable plants to grow...

Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

<solgbi$u5i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7326&group=soc.culture.china#7326

From: toi...@tr.com (spin)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 01:13:34 +0800
 by: spin - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 17:13 UTC

On 7/12/2021 12:53 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 6:10:11 AM UTC-8, spin wrote:
>> On 6/12/2021 5:03 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
>>> The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear
>>>
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-nasa-china-space-race-is-about-to-go-nuclear/ar-AARtTjf?ocid=msedgntp
>>>
>> In it, it says NASA and US dept of energy wants to propose a nuclear
>> power plant that could be deployed on the moon within the decade.
>>
>> Didn't they were the ones who want the space to be nuclear free or so
>> on? Now they speak differently with double tongue.
>>
>> If China is the first one to speak of having a nuclear power plant on
>> the moon or mars or space station, they would say loudly against China.
>> They say the nuclear risks and the consequences from it.
>>
>> However, when NASA and Us energy dept say they want to have a nuclear
>> power plant, they will not say their nuclear risks on the moon anymore.
>>
>> This is the kind of hypocrite of USA, whereby they have double standard
>> tongue in their mouth. One is to speak against China if China were the
>> first to use nuclear power in space.
>>
>> But then when comes to themselves, if they were the first, they will
>> favor their own self first, and not mentioned of their risks for it,
>> instead.
>>
>> Henceforth, China is no so stupid to wait on them to start the building
>> of nuclear power plant on the moon, but to start their own first, instead.
>>
>> In short, China has already developed a lunar nuclear power reactor for
>> many pieces of them for deployment to set up several space power plant
>> on the moon and will also be used for space station, and for Mars and
>> internet service in space.
>>
>> Small nuclear power rector power plant can be easily deployed on space
>> craft and when deployed on moon, Mars, and space station, it can be
>> easily inter-connected and connected to many more planets too
>>
>> Luckily, China is a ahead in the game of nuclear power development for
>> space usage. Very likely in six month to one year, several nuclear power
>> plants will be sent to the moon and deployed for use in moon vehicles
>> and run power tools and equipment, and lighting connectivity on the moon
>> surface.
>
> To make other planets livable for humanity, nuclear power plants will be able to supply the energy/electrical powers to generate oxygen to grow an atmosphere... to enable plants to grow...

China is ahead in electric vehicle in terms of electric battery
technology in the world.

If the space craft can bring up a electric-powered cars and trucks,
bulldozer.

Even electric powered helicopters and survey drones to accelerate the
development of the moon.

Housing estate can be built with connectivity like a tube so that oxygen
can be supplied with they are connected with the housing tubes.

When they are outside of their homes, oxygen shield can be created to
protect them from shortage of oxygen.

Re: The NASA-China space race is about to go nuclear

<8d81af2a-ed38-49cd-b23c-365065ba1362n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7328&group=soc.culture.china#7328

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 09:18:44 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 17:18 UTC

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 9:13:26 AM UTC-8, spin wrote:
> On 7/12/2021 12:53 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:

> >> In it, it says NASA and US dept of energy wants to propose a nuclear
> >> power plant that could be deployed on the moon within the decade.
> >>
> >> Didn't they were the ones who want the space to be nuclear free or so
> >> on? Now they speak differently with double tongue.
> >>
> >> If China is the first one to speak of having a nuclear power plant on
> >> the moon or mars or space station, they would say loudly against China.
> >> They say the nuclear risks and the consequences from it.
> >>
> >> However, when NASA and Us energy dept say they want to have a nuclear
> >> power plant, they will not say their nuclear risks on the moon anymore.
> >>
> >> This is the kind of hypocrite of USA, whereby they have double standard
> >> tongue in their mouth. One is to speak against China if China were the
> >> first to use nuclear power in space.
> >>
> >> But then when comes to themselves, if they were the first, they will
> >> favor their own self first, and not mentioned of their risks for it,
> >> instead.
> >>
> >> Henceforth, China is no so stupid to wait on them to start the building
> >> of nuclear power plant on the moon, but to start their own first, instead.
> >>
> >> In short, China has already developed a lunar nuclear power reactor for
> >> many pieces of them for deployment to set up several space power plant
> >> on the moon and will also be used for space station, and for Mars and
> >> internet service in space.
> >>
> >> Small nuclear power rector power plant can be easily deployed on space
> >> craft and when deployed on moon, Mars, and space station, it can be
> >> easily inter-connected and connected to many more planets too
> >>
> >> Luckily, China is a ahead in the game of nuclear power development for
> >> space usage. Very likely in six month to one year, several nuclear power
> >> plants will be sent to the moon and deployed for use in moon vehicles
> >> and run power tools and equipment, and lighting connectivity on the moon
> >> surface.
> >
> > To make other planets livable for humanity, nuclear power plants will be able to supply the energy/electrical powers to generate oxygen to grow an atmosphere... to enable plants to grow...
> >
> China is ahead in electric vehicle in terms of electric battery
> technology in the world.
>
> If the space craft can bring up a electric-powered cars and trucks,
> bulldozer.
>
> Even electric powered helicopters and survey drones to accelerate the
> development of the moon.
>
> Housing estate can be built with connectivity like a tube so that oxygen
> can be supplied with they are connected with the housing tubes.
>
> When they are outside of their homes, oxygen shield can be created to
> protect them from shortage of oxygen.

I'm talking about making other planets to be like what we have on earth, natural environment with air, sun, plants, trees, water, fish, animal,...