Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 13:27:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: San Francisco restaurant defends denying service to armed police
officers: 'We were uncomfortable' = "It is about the fact that we do not
allow weapons in our restaurant. We were uncomfortable, and we asked them to
leave. It has nothing to do that t
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 21:27 UTC

San Francisco restaurant defends denying service to armed police officers: 'We were uncomfortable' = "It is about the fact that we do not allow weapons in our restaurant. We were uncomfortable, and we asked them to leave. It has nothing to do that they were officers. It has everything to do that they were carrying guns."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-restaurant-defends-denying-143908099.html