Do YOU have redeeming social value?

interests / soc.culture.china / Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

SubjectAuthor
* Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannotRusty Wyse
`* Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannotbmoore
 `* Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannotRusty Wyse
  `* Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannotbmoore
   `* Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannotRusty Wyse
    `- Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannotbmoore

1
Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

<069aa077-07a5-429d-9406-374e98a6b14dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7340&group=soc.culture.china#7340

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 10:45:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot
attack Taiwan?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 18:45 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
History and Current Affairs interest Wed
Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?
I mean when it comes to Chinese cooking I could probably guarantee if President Xi Jinping is stirring a pot, it will be super tasty what ever it is. Keep your lousy minestrone soup, I would take anything made in China.

President Xi Jinping is a masterful statesman like President Putin, he knows it doesn’t matter what he says or does, it is not for the ears of America, Canada, UK the EU or any one else.

Taiwan Island is a geographical part of China, and it doesn’t matter how many tears the world sheds over it, the people on the island of Taiwan are Chinese.

If a referendum was held today, the people would vote to reunify, because they are culturally Chinese, their identity traces back to Fujian. Crying in America and lying won’t change the cultural identity of the people on the Island of Taiwan.

Tsai Ing wen and the DPP will not get back into Government because of the way they have turned against the people. Everyone saw that the Hong Kong violence was orchestrated and supported by America, they saw the lies told about the people in Xinjiang from the American press, they saw the division America tried to put between the people of Tibet. Most Chinese on the Island, know people in Xinjiang, they know the truth, they know people in Tibet and Hong Kong. They are more connected in China than America where you don’t even know your neighbors.

There is a reason the USA lost in Vietnam against people with sticks and stones, because they have a reason to fight. You can’t expect 1.4 billion people to allow another country to take over their land, control their government, and tell them how they should live.

The people will never bow to the USA, you cannot take their pride, their culture or their lives without a response.

Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

<5d341548-0086-4435-86f2-965c8cc7326dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7341&group=soc.culture.china#7341

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 12:31:13 -0800 (PST)
attack Taiwan?
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 20:31 UTC

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 10:45:06 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> Jay in New Zealand
> ·
> Follow
> History and Current Affairs interest Wed
> Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?
> I mean when it comes to Chinese cooking I could probably guarantee if President Xi Jinping is stirring a pot, it will be super tasty what ever it is.. Keep your lousy minestrone soup, I would take anything made in China.
>
> President Xi Jinping is a masterful statesman like President Putin, he knows it doesn’t matter what he says or does, it is not for the ears of America, Canada, UK the EU or any one else.
>
> Taiwan Island is a geographical part of China, and it doesn’t matter how many tears the world sheds over it, the people on the island of Taiwan are Chinese.
>
> If a referendum was held today, the people would vote to reunify, because they are culturally Chinese, their identity traces back to Fujian. Crying in America and lying won’t change the cultural identity of the people on the Island of Taiwan.
>
> Tsai Ing wen and the DPP will not get back into Government because of the way they have turned against the people. Everyone saw that the Hong Kong violence was orchestrated and supported by America, they saw the lies told about the people in Xinjiang from the American press, they saw the division America tried to put between the people of Tibet. Most Chinese on the Island, know people in Xinjiang, they know the truth, they know people in Tibet and Hong Kong. They are more connected in China than America where you don’t even know your neighbors.
>
> There is a reason the USA lost in Vietnam against people with sticks and stones, because they have a reason to fight. You can’t expect 1.4 billion people to allow another country to take over their land, control their government, and tell them how they should live.
>
> The people will never bow to the USA, you cannot take their pride, their culture or their lives without a response.

The good things in China can all, every single one of them, be found in Taiwan. What are the exceptions? Even Peking Duck lovers get it.

Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

<846530cf-25d9-4933-bc18-f16820679a50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7356&group=soc.culture.china#7356

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 10:28:13 -0800 (PST)
attack Taiwan?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 18:28 UTC

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 4:48:02 PM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 10:45:06 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Jay in New Zealand
> > ·
> > Follow
> > History and Current Affairs interest Wed
> > Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?
> > I mean when it comes to Chinese cooking I could probably guarantee if President Xi Jinping is stirring a pot, it will be super tasty what ever it is. Keep your lousy minestrone soup, I would take anything made in China.
> >
> > President Xi Jinping is a masterful statesman like President Putin, he knows it doesn’t matter what he says or does, it is not for the ears of America, Canada, UK the EU or any one else.
> >
> > Taiwan Island is a geographical part of China, and it doesn’t matter how many tears the world sheds over it, the people on the island of Taiwan are Chinese.
> >
> > If a referendum was held today, the people would vote to reunify, because they are culturally Chinese, their identity traces back to Fujian. Crying in America and lying won’t change the cultural identity of the people on the Island of Taiwan.
> >
> > Tsai Ing wen and the DPP will not get back into Government because of the way they have turned against the people. Everyone saw that the Hong Kong violence was orchestrated and supported by America, they saw the lies told about the people in Xinjiang from the American press, they saw the division America tried to put between the people of Tibet. Most Chinese on the Island, know people in Xinjiang, they know the truth, they know people in Tibet and Hong Kong. They are more connected in China than America where you don’t even know your neighbors.
> >
> > There is a reason the USA lost in Vietnam against people with sticks and stones, because they have a reason to fight. You can’t expect 1.4 billion people to allow another country to take over their land, control their government, and tell them how they should live.
> >
> > The people will never bow to the USA, you cannot take their pride, their culture or their lives without a response.
> The good things in China can all, every single one of them, be found in Taiwan. What are the exceptions? Even Peking Duck lovers get it.

You are way off...
Taiwan does not have Xi Jingping!!!
Taiwan does not have Tibet!!!
Taiwan does not have Xinjiang!!!
Taiwan does not have Shanghai!!!
Taiwan does not have Hong Kong!!!
Taiwan does not have hypersonic weapons!!!
Taiwan does not have 1.4 billion people!!!
Taiwan cannot send more container ships loaded with Taiwan-made products to the U.S....!!!
(the list goes on and on...)

Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

<ebf26879-171b-4682-b83c-fb2040576a4an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7399&group=soc.culture.china#7399

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 06:52:23 -0800 (PST)
attack Taiwan?
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 14:52 UTC

On Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 10:28:15 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 4:48:02 PM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> > On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 10:45:06 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Jay in New Zealand
> > > ·
> > > Follow
> > > History and Current Affairs interest Wed
> > > Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?
> > > I mean when it comes to Chinese cooking I could probably guarantee if President Xi Jinping is stirring a pot, it will be super tasty what ever it is. Keep your lousy minestrone soup, I would take anything made in China.
> > >
> > > President Xi Jinping is a masterful statesman like President Putin, he knows it doesn’t matter what he says or does, it is not for the ears of America, Canada, UK the EU or any one else.
> > >
> > > Taiwan Island is a geographical part of China, and it doesn’t matter how many tears the world sheds over it, the people on the island of Taiwan are Chinese.
> > >
> > > If a referendum was held today, the people would vote to reunify, because they are culturally Chinese, their identity traces back to Fujian. Crying in America and lying won’t change the cultural identity of the people on the Island of Taiwan.
> > >
> > > Tsai Ing wen and the DPP will not get back into Government because of the way they have turned against the people. Everyone saw that the Hong Kong violence was orchestrated and supported by America, they saw the lies told about the people in Xinjiang from the American press, they saw the division America tried to put between the people of Tibet. Most Chinese on the Island, know people in Xinjiang, they know the truth, they know people in Tibet and Hong Kong. They are more connected in China than America where you don’t even know your neighbors.
> > >
> > > There is a reason the USA lost in Vietnam against people with sticks and stones, because they have a reason to fight. You can’t expect 1..4 billion people to allow another country to take over their land, control their government, and tell them how they should live.
> > >
> > > The people will never bow to the USA, you cannot take their pride, their culture or their lives without a response.
> > The good things in China can all, every single one of them, be found in Taiwan. What are the exceptions? Even Peking Duck lovers get it.
> You are way off...
> Taiwan does not have Xi Jingping!!!
> Taiwan does not have Tibet!!!
> Taiwan does not have Xinjiang!!!
> Taiwan does not have Shanghai!!!
> Taiwan does not have Hong Kong!!!
> Taiwan does not have hypersonic weapons!!!
> Taiwan does not have 1.4 billion people!!!
> Taiwan cannot send more container ships loaded with Taiwan-made products to the U.S....!!!
> (the list goes on and on...)

Whoosh!

Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

<0030c091-c6e5-4354-bd2e-d674d15894b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7401&group=soc.culture.china#7401

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 08:30:40 -0800 (PST)
attack Taiwan?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 16:30 UTC

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 6:52:25 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 10:28:15 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The good things in China can all, every single one of them, be found in Taiwan. What are the exceptions? Even Peking Duck lovers get it.
> > You are way off...
> > Taiwan does not have Xi Jingping!!!
> > Taiwan does not have Tibet!!!
> > Taiwan does not have Xinjiang!!!
> > Taiwan does not have Shanghai!!!
> > Taiwan does not have Hong Kong!!!
> > Taiwan does not have hypersonic weapons!!!
> > Taiwan does not have 1.4 billion people!!!
> > Taiwan cannot send more container ships loaded with Taiwan-made products to the U.S....!!!
> > (the list goes on and on...)
> Whoosh!

overwhelming...
Yes...

Re: Why does Xi want to keep stirring the pot when he knows he cannot attack Taiwan?

<0ce056eb-69fc-450f-91b6-b89f1705b4ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7402&group=soc.culture.china#7402

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 08:50:22 -0800 (PST)
attack Taiwan?
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 16:50 UTC

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 8:30:45 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 6:52:25 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:

> > > You are way off...
> > > Taiwan does not have Xi Jingping!!!
> > > Taiwan does not have Tibet!!!
> > > Taiwan does not have Xinjiang!!!
> > > Taiwan does not have Shanghai!!!
> > > Taiwan does not have Hong Kong!!!
> > > Taiwan does not have hypersonic weapons!!!
> > > Taiwan does not have 1.4 billion people!!!
> > > Taiwan cannot send more container ships loaded with Taiwan-made products to the U.S....!!!
> > > (the list goes on and on...)
> > Whoosh!
> overwhelming...
> Yes...