From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Subject: Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 18:55:07 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.legal, alt.politics, alt.conspiracy, uk.rec.motorcycles,
uk.politics.misc
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 16:55 UTC

Part 288

So on July 24 at 10:35:41 at info@theconservativelibertariansociety.com thanks
to the bhosadiwale at Kent Police about whom I consulted
http://alturl.com/yuuiu I got the application with reference number 6AXD JDAE
G6TP F33 submitted by you or your agent to register for HM Revenue & Customs
(HMRC) taxes has been received and will now be verified. HMRC will contact you
if further information is needed. This the Court decided was wrong and I had
to pay the Costs of the Cabinet Office amounting to � 4170 amd another �
470,000 amicus curiae costs being sought which was the final determinant of
the Constitution of the United Kingdom. It would be foolhardy of me to seek to
Appeal any further than just simply clarify the reasons behind how I acted
during these years. And as seems clear, The Court of Central London will no
provide full written reasons for its decision, and neither will the Police on
the activities of the Security Services who had sent me and my associates
1000+ criminal anonymous emails to try and trap me into a Pre-Trial procedure
of the Court to administer even more stringent punishment on me for my
transgressions. The Constitution thereby remains unwritten. This is the
essential finding of all my truth search over the past 25 years, and I thank
God that I have survived to realise what is right and what is wrong actions on
the part of a citizen of the State that one lives under. They said the East is
East and West is West and Never the Twain shall meet. This I have proven to be
erroneous. A Hindu has made East and West meet as all my websites are in tact
in the discovery that while the United Kingdom is a Security State, it fosters
independent journalism and so is a very open society; full credit to Her
Majesty the Queen in the intelligent manner through which she has discharged
her duties. This is a story where East met West and West met East through
compromise, for Christianity and Hinduism are entirely different in
conception, the former being sattvic guna-based and the latter being rajasic
guna-based. We ended up in my particular case somewhere in the middle as I
write this post at 7.33 am on the 9th of August 2021 awaiting my job interview
at Tesco Meopham, Kent, at 12.00:00.000 noon today, for the final report on
this saga.
Hydronic system optimisation�, here better known as Hysopt: Potential Use for
a more sustainable future? Noel, if you have ideas for a better world than we
have inherited in terms of conservation, preservation and harmonising please
do let us know and we can discuss and disseminate through our website and
publications including video productions in any field of science and the
humanities." Noel Bellen, Chief Sales Officer at Hysopt: As a matter of fact,
I do have ideas. You can find one of the articles on our blog and I can
provide more if you wish (https://www.hysopt.com/blog/company/rescuing-our-
planet-one-hvac-system-at-a-time/). Rescuing our planet, one HVAC-system at a
time! How Hysopt is changing the status-quo when it comes to carbon emissions.
�Hydronic system optimisation�, here better known as Hysopt. Founded in 2013
as a spin-off from the University of Antwerp, Roel Vandenbulcke (CEO and
founder) wanted to change the status-quo when it came to carbon emissions.
Now, the Antwerp based company is making an impact on tackling global warming.
Their weapon of choice? Your HVAC installations! HVAC-installations, I
personally never gave it a thought in my life, yet Hysopt made it their core
business� Well, it is certainly not the first time I heard someone say that,
but it actually makes perfect sense! Buildings account for 40% of energy
consumption and no less than 36% of CO2 emissions. These are staggering
figures, so much so that that�s even more than for industry or transport!
Therefore, heating and cooling buildings more efficiently is our answer to
global warming. By doing so, we could drastically reduce CO2 emissions and cut
energy costs enormously all at the same time. There is still a deep-rooted
misconception that investing in sustainability is extremely expensive, but we
learned from experience that we can help you save an average of 40% CO2
emissions and 30% on energy bills. Few people are aware of just how
drastically you can reduce your operational costs and/or CO2 emissions by
optimising your HVAC system. Not to mention that the thermal comfort of your
building has a massive impact on the well-being and productivity of your
people or the buying behaviour of your customers!
Have I piqued your interest yet? But if a suboptimal HVAC system can have such
a big impact on a company�s operational cost, why is it not better-known?
Especially so, since it can also reduce CO2 emissions. The truth of the matter
is, seeing current practices, it is extremely hard to know for yourself
whether it is working optimally or not. Let me give you an example: At the
time the technical director of a hospital invested in a high performing heat
pump, which he believes to be working optimally. The reality, on the other
hand, tells us a different story. What is important to realise is that the
heat pump in itself is not the problem. The problem is how the whole system is
built in the first place. This is where things go wrong�And you should not
underestimate the complexity of these installations. It is an interaction of
pumps, pipes, control valves, sensors, etc. All these components are part of
the same hydraulic installation and thus influence each other. Even the
smallest detail, can be detrimental for the performance of the installation.
The new technology, the range, and the variety of components available make it
a real head-scratcher, that can only be solved with mathematical and physical
calculations to find the optimal set-up. On top of that, HVAC systems must be
agile for the weather conditions and the occupation of the building.
Therefore, that dynamic behaviour is very difficult to fathom. Designers often
have a �better safe than sorry� attitude and �Let�s foresee a bigger pipe, in
case of��. The compilation of all these worst-case scenarios, make for
installations twice as big as they must be, which inevitably means you are
overpaying and over polluting. So, you are saying that organizations lose a
lot of control over a very big part of the budget when renovating or
constructing a building? Exactly! CO2 emissions go through the roof and
budgets spin out of control, and the worst part is they don�t even have a well-
functioning installation. Building owners are losing across the board and they
are fed up with it, rightfully so. Their installations are just one big jigsaw
puzzle of components, opinions, etc. In the meantime, the bills just keep
pouring in, only benefiting contractors, whilst clients are dissatisfied with
a system that is eating away at their money.
Now, Hysopt, how can you change a narrative that seems so deeply entrenched in
our minds? Our technology allows us to help the client with what they need,
and thus becoming a party they can trust. That�s it really, it is that simple.
Our system�s KPI�s (carbon, cost, comfort, control, choice) are scientifically
based and can be shown before the system is even built or renovated. This way
the client always knows what he will get. But let�s be clear, we do not
provide a one-stop-solution for all. No, we provide a whole range of
scenarios, each individually optimised but with different KPI�s. This way the
client can pick and choose what he wants and where his priorities lay. Because
not every company is looking for the same thing. One client may want to reduce
the energy bill, for the other it�s all about the investment cost of his new
building project. Bearing in mind the climate objectives, we see that CO2
emissions are now more than ever a focal point. At the end of the day, we
deliver what the customer wants. It is our mission to create transparency as
we believe it contributes to a more sustainable world. Even if you don�t have
any prior knowledge about the workings of your installation, the least we can
do is give you a choice in what you want. This way, you can actually have a
say in the matter. Hysopt Software - And to achieve that, you use software?
Yes, we are another software company, but in our defence, we are the only ones
in the sector that can calculate and simulate the performance of your current
HVAC-installation against an optimised system. Think of it as a virtualised
system that we can fully understand, optimise and detect errors in so that
they do not have to appear once the installation is built. The entire energy
concept up to the individual component selections and even their setpoints are
calculated and delivered. Finally, the calculation model is delivered as a so-
called �Digital Twin�, very useful for further maintenance work or for future
extensions or modifications.
Okay, I am convinced, but� what kind of budget should I foresee for working
with Hysopt? That is a redundant question, because we promise a payback within
three years, at most! More often than not we are actually talking about three
months! It�s really a no brainer to be honest. We sell a result: an optimised
design of your HVAC-installation. When using our software on new buildings it
gets even better. Not only can we help you save money on the operational
costs, but on the investment costs as well since we are no longer over
dimensioning your installation in the first place, remember?! Will that
strategy constitute Hysopt�s business model for the foreseeable future, or do
you have other ambitions? Our technology, as of now, has a global impact and
/or potential, but we are not going to pretend that we can do it all alone. We
work together with international partners (engineering firms, installation
companies, Building Facility Managers) who want to help make a difference in
the energy transition. We train our partners in the use of the software and
support them with all the necessary domain knowledge, etc. So, we can deliver
clients with what they are entitled to, an optimised installation that meets
all the necessary requirements. What we are doing is not some futuristic plan.
It is happening, now, and you better get on board, because our planet is done
waiting! Making the problem more widely known is our number one priority. But
beyond that, I dream of a world where clients take back power and help save
the environment, along with thousands, if not millions, of Euros for their
shareholders. I strongly believe that having an impact on global warming
starts with acting now! Continuing to do research in this area, is great and I
certainly do not want to discourage this, but I also want to reinforce the
message that the technology and knowledge already exists today. We already can
make a change, so let�s start doing it! I see a big role for Hysopt in the
future, where we will not only advise organisations, but also help them run
their HVAC-system in the most energy-efficient way, all while providing a
comfort level of 95%. The possibilities in our software are endless and (a
clear, healthy) sky is the limit. �We create transparency while contributing
to a sustainable world. We can make this happen because of our unique
computation method and simulation software that make us hit the jackpot every
single time: the right advice to optimize your HVAC-system, saving you
thousands of Euros and countless CO2 -emissions.� Our promise? We take care
of your comfort, carbon, costs, choice and control. 95% satisfied people in
your building. 40% less CO2 emissions. 30% cost saving as a minimum. Taking
back control over your HVAC processes."

Click here to read the complete article