From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Not A Good Time To Go To The Hospital
Date: 11 Aug 2021 14:21:42 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:21 UTC

<https://www.ajc.com/news/coronavirus/new-covid-19-surge-overwhelms-hospitals-across-georgia/JV72FKYMHFHCBDKHNRMG74ZSFE/>

<https://www.wbrc.com/2021/08/11/uab-recruits-nurses-during-nationwide-shortage/>

<https://www.kurv.com/hospital-covid-beds-filling-up-amid-statewide-nursing-shortage/>

| Florida, Arkansas, and Louisiana all have more people
| hospitalized with COVID-19 than at any other time in the
| pandemic, and nursing staff are terribly tense.
| "It's a really dire situation," Canter said. "Currently,
| the state does not have sufficient qualified staff to care
| for all these patients."
<https://pennsylvanianewstoday.com/hospitals-are-overwhelmed-by-covid-so-there-is-a-shortage-of-nurses-whole-country/205191/>

--bks

Re: Not A Good Time To Go To The Hospital

<chine.bleu-DD5AE2.08314411082021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7398&group=alt.politics#7398

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Not A Good Time To Go To The Hospital
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:31:52 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 15:31 UTC

In article <sf0mdm$t27$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> Governor Greg Abbott has
> | directed the state health department to bring additional
> | medical personnel from outside Texas

And let them eat cake.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Not A Good Time To Go To The Hospital

<XnsAD838585C255Bnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7403&group=alt.politics#7403

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@comcast.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 13:13:07 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:13 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | The dramatic increase in Valley COVID patients filling up
> | hospital beds is happening at an especially inopportune
> | time.
> |
> | The Valley, like the rest of Texas, is experiencing a
> | severe shortage of nurses. Governor Greg Abbott has
> | directed the state health department to bring additional
> | medical personnel from outside Texas to assist overburdened
> | hospitals. But Cameron County Health Authority Dr. James
> | Castillo says that may easier said than done:
> <https://www.kurv.com/hospital-covid-beds-filling-up-amid-statewide-nur
> sing-shortage/>

Texas appeals for outside aid because of Covid.

Texas appeals for outside aid because of ocld weather.

Texas appeals for outside aid because of a hurricane.

Texas appeals for outside aid because of drought.

and.........

Texas wants to secede because it "can go it alone".

Re: Not A Good Time To Go To The Hospital

<5oWdnfNbb5ndBIn8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7422&group=alt.politics#7422

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: tabz...@rozlnk.net (Delimited)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 23:45:00 -0400
 by: Delimited - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 03:45 UTC

It's hardly only the USA. France especially, the UK ...

Even Oz is now screwed. We KNOW that identified
cases are always about ten times less than the
number of ACTUAL cases.

Damned if you lockdown, damned if you don't.
The virus doesn't give a shit, it'll find
ways to exploit every niche and environment.
That's what viruses do for a living.

Oh yea .. BOOSTERS FOR *ALL* - Right NOW !
Screw that "vulnerable" bullshit, EVERYBODY
is vulnerable to Delta and Lambda. If you
had Pfizer, boost with Moderna and vice versa.