Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 18:33:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Which country should the US invade next in order to sort current
pressing problems out? I would love to see them try to invade China, OMG that
would be hilariously funny.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 02:33 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
Executive Director (2018–present)Dec 4
Which country should the US invade next in order to sort current pressing problems out?
I would love to see them try to invade China, OMG that would be hilariously funny.

They would absolutely be taken to the cleaners…they would lose any Navy vessels, fighters, bombers… they would go broke just playing for it…huge death toll… it would be the end of America as we know it.

If China wanted to be really clever they would also take out their satellites and blind the country, hit all the American power supplies and kill the power and the country would lose their ship…you know how Americans are in the dark, they will be out looting in minutes. And one day without social media and the place nearly imploded.