Subject: Re: The Horror To come Which WE Created
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.survival
From: tabz...@rozlnk.net (Delimited)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 00:44:23 -0400
 by: Delimited - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 04:44 UTC

On 08/11/2021 10:12 PM, Walt In Seattle wrote:
> If President Biden believes he can walk away from Afghanistan

1) TRUMP was on the exact same path.

2) Afghanistan was/is/will-be a SHITHOLE for
the next century at least.

In short, there's NOTHING we can do there. The
Taliban - even being fought since 2001 - will be
back in charge within a month or two. They are
the kind of opposition we can't deal with.

Let's see if our "feminists", LGBQT and Omar
EVER admit what the Taliban is and will be doing
to women and LGBQT there .....

Back To The 9th Century - can we get Mike Fox
to dose up and star in it ?

Afghanistan is a LOST CAUSE - for Alexander, for
Russia, for Us. Put a sort of fence around it
and that's IT.