From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Nicaragua follows US lead and cuts ties with Democratic China (Taiwan) in favor of "communist dictatorship" (PRC)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 08:18:18 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:jEmbeTtymoiJB0n3lRBM9Q+cZGE=
 by: A. Filip - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 08:18 UTC

US preference of "communist dictatorship" over "democracy in China"
tells a lot about true value for US of "freedom and democracy",
doesn't it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-59574532
> Nicaragua cuts ties with Taiwan in favour of Beijing
> ; Published 2021-12-10T04:22:18.000Z

It is funny to make propaganda lines strike back, isn't it?
Keeping many propaganda lines "consistent" is not a task for cheap labor.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.