History books which contain no lies are extremely dull.

interests / soc.history.war.misc / Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

SubjectAuthor
* Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.a425couple
+* Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.PaxPerPoten
|`* Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.PaxPerPoten
|  `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
|   `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.PaxPerPoten
|    `- Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
`* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
 +* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy someRudy Crayola
 |`* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
 | `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy someLeper
 |  `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
 |   `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy someLeper
 |    `* Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Colonel Edmund J. Burke
 |     `- Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy someLeper
 `- Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.Byker

1
Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6cjl102ctj@news2.newsguy.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=744&group=soc.history.war.misc#744

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Subject: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:21:36 -0700
 by: a425couple - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:21 UTC

Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
from a facebook group

Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.

I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!! Worth the read.

Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
.... and the month is already over.
.... and the year is almost over.
.... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
.... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
and we realize it's too late to go back...
So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
Let's put some color in our grey...
Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
I'm doing it after...
I'll say after...
I'll think about it after...
We leave everything for later like ′′ after ′′ is ours.
Because what we don't understand is that:
Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
afterwards, priorities change...
Afterwards, the charm is broken...
afterwards, health passes...
Afterwards, the kids grow up...
Afterwards parents get old...
Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
afterwards, the day becomes the night...
afterwards life ends...
And then it's often too late....
So... Let's leave nothing for later...
Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
the best experiences,
best friends,
the best family...
The day is today... The moment is now...
We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
to be done right away.
So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
Or maybe you'll leave it for... ′′ later "...
And you'll never share it....

At the wife's very strong request.
We got a new puppy.
Kind of a useless thing.
A Havenese.
But, wait. It often brings joy to me.
It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
as it runs away, bouncing.
So, yeah, it brings joy to me. Not useless after all.

Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6d8bm$n7o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=745&group=soc.history.war.misc#745

From: PPP...@USA.org (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:15:06 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 03:15 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/x-vcard)

On 4/28/2021 4:21 PM, a425couple wrote:
> Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
> from a facebook group
>
> Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.
>
> I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!!  Worth the
> read.
>
> Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
> Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
> ... and the month is already over.
> ... and the year is almost over.
> ... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
> ... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
> and we realize it's too late to go back...
> So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
> Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
> Let's put some color in our grey...
> Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
> And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
> time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
> I'm doing it after...
> I'll say after...
> I'll think about it after...
> We leave everything for later like ′′ after ′′ is ours.
> Because what we don't understand is that:
> Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
> afterwards, priorities change...
> Afterwards, the charm is broken...
> afterwards, health passes...
> Afterwards, the kids grow up...
> Afterwards parents get old...
> Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
> afterwards, the day becomes the night...
> afterwards life ends...
> And then it's often too late....
> So... Let's leave nothing for later...
> Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
> the best experiences,
> best friends,
> the best family...
> The day is today... The moment is now...
> We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
> to be done right away.
> So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
> Or maybe you'll leave it for... ′′ later "...
> And you'll never share it....
>
> At the wife's very strong request.
> We got a new puppy.
> Kind of a useless thing.
> A Havenese.
> But, wait.  It often brings joy to me.
> It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
> But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
> Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
> just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
> as it runs away, bouncing.
> So, yeah, it brings joy to me.  Not useless after all.

Kudos! ;-)

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/x-vcard)
Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<dkjl8gl6sdau0ha9gqh6acr87ci6rfuvsc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=747&group=soc.history.war.misc#747

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Subject: Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:20:42 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:20 UTC

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:21:36 -0700, a425couple
<a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
>from a facebook group
>
>Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.
>
>I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!! Worth the read.
>
>Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
>Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
>... and the month is already over.
>... and the year is almost over.
>... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
>... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
>and we realize it's too late to go back...
>So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
>Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
>Let's put some color in our grey...
>Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
>And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
>time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
>I'm doing it after...
>I'll say after...
>I'll think about it after...
>We leave everything for later like ?? after ?? is ours.
>Because what we don't understand is that:
>Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
>afterwards, priorities change...
>Afterwards, the charm is broken...
>afterwards, health passes...
>Afterwards, the kids grow up...
>Afterwards parents get old...
>Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
>afterwards, the day becomes the night...
>afterwards life ends...
>And then it's often too late....
>So... Let's leave nothing for later...
>Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
>the best experiences,
>best friends,
>the best family...
>The day is today... The moment is now...
>We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
>to be done right away.
>So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
>Or maybe you'll leave it for... ?? later "...
>And you'll never share it....
>
>At the wife's very strong request.
>We got a new puppy.
>Kind of a useless thing.
>A Havenese.
>But, wait. It often brings joy to me.
>It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
>But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
>Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
>just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
>as it runs away, bouncing.
>So, yeah, it brings joy to me. Not useless after all.

Oh, for fuck's sake, get a life willya!

Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<jmjl8gln921dflm6jk4nqd360cf0kori3m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=748&group=soc.history.war.misc#748

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:21:09 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:21 UTC

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:15:06 -0500, PoxPerPoten <PPP@USA.org> wrote:

>On 4/28/2021 4:21 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
>> from a facebook group
>>
>> Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.
>>
>> I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!!  Worth the
>> read.
>>
>> Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
>> Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
>> ... and the month is already over.
>> ... and the year is almost over.
>> ... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
>> ... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
>> and we realize it's too late to go back...
>> So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
>> Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
>> Let's put some color in our grey...
>> Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
>> And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
>> time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
>> I'm doing it after...
>> I'll say after...
>> I'll think about it after...
>> We leave everything for later like ?? after ?? is ours.
>> Because what we don't understand is that:
>> Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
>> afterwards, priorities change...
>> Afterwards, the charm is broken...
>> afterwards, health passes...
>> Afterwards, the kids grow up...
>> Afterwards parents get old...
>> Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
>> afterwards, the day becomes the night...
>> afterwards life ends...
>> And then it's often too late....
>> So... Let's leave nothing for later...
>> Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
>> the best experiences,
>> best friends,
>> the best family...
>> The day is today... The moment is now...
>> We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
>> to be done right away.
>> So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
>> Or maybe you'll leave it for... ?? later "...
>> And you'll never share it....
>>
>> At the wife's very strong request.
>> We got a new puppy.
>> Kind of a useless thing.
>> A Havenese.
>> But, wait.  It often brings joy to me.
>> It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
>> But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
>> Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
>> just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
>> as it runs away, bouncing.
>> So, yeah, it brings joy to me.  Not useless after all.
>
>Kudos! ;-)

STFU, Pox.

Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6fgn6$rue$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=749&group=soc.history.war.misc#749

From: PPP...@USA.org (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:49:57 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 23:49 UTC

On 4/29/2021 10:21 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:15:06 -0500, PoxPerPoten <PPP@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> On 4/28/2021 4:21 PM, a425couple wrote:
>>> Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
>>> from a facebook group
>>>
>>> Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.
>>>
>>> I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!!  Worth the
>>> read.
>>>
>>> Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
>>> Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
>>> ... and the month is already over.
>>> ... and the year is almost over.
>>> ... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
>>> ... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
>>> and we realize it's too late to go back...
>>> So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
>>> Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
>>> Let's put some color in our grey...
>>> Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
>>> And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
>>> time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
>>> I'm doing it after...
>>> I'll say after...
>>> I'll think about it after...
>>> We leave everything for later like ?? after ?? is ours.
>>> Because what we don't understand is that:
>>> Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
>>> afterwards, priorities change...
>>> Afterwards, the charm is broken...
>>> afterwards, health passes...
>>> Afterwards, the kids grow up...
>>> Afterwards parents get old...
>>> Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
>>> afterwards, the day becomes the night...
>>> afterwards life ends...
>>> And then it's often too late....
>>> So... Let's leave nothing for later...
>>> Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
>>> the best experiences,
>>> best friends,
>>> the best family...
>>> The day is today... The moment is now...
>>> We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
>>> to be done right away.
>>> So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
>>> Or maybe you'll leave it for... ?? later "...
>>> And you'll never share it....
>>>
>>> At the wife's very strong request.
>>> We got a new puppy.
>>> Kind of a useless thing.
>>> A Havenese.
>>> But, wait.  It often brings joy to me.
>>> It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
>>> But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
>>> Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
>>> just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
>>> as it runs away, bouncing.
>>> So, yeah, it brings joy to me.  Not useless after all.
>>
>> Kudos! ;-)
>
> STFU, Pox.

Are you still on Latrine duty for blowing the Majors dog?

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/x-vcard)
Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6fgqt$rue$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=750&group=soc.history.war.misc#750

From: Met...@Amphetamin.com (Rudy Crayola)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Subject: Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some
things.
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:51:57 -0500
 by: Rudy Crayola - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 23:51 UTC

On 4/29/2021 10:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:21:36 -0700, a425couple
> <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
>>from a facebook group
>>
>> Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.
>>
>> I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!! Worth the read.
>>
>> Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
>> Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
>> ... and the month is already over.
>> ... and the year is almost over.
>> ... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
>> ... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
>> and we realize it's too late to go back...
>> So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
>> Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
>> Let's put some color in our grey...
>> Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
>> And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
>> time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
>> I'm doing it after...
>> I'll say after...
>> I'll think about it after...
>> We leave everything for later like ?? after ?? is ours.
>> Because what we don't understand is that:
>> Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
>> afterwards, priorities change...
>> Afterwards, the charm is broken...
>> afterwards, health passes...
>> Afterwards, the kids grow up...
>> Afterwards parents get old...
>> Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
>> afterwards, the day becomes the night...
>> afterwards life ends...
>> And then it's often too late....
>> So... Let's leave nothing for later...
>> Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
>> the best experiences,
>> best friends,
>> the best family...
>> The day is today... The moment is now...
>> We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
>> to be done right away.
>> So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
>> Or maybe you'll leave it for... ?? later "...
>> And you'll never share it....
>>
>> At the wife's very strong request.
>> We got a new puppy.
>> Kind of a useless thing.
>> A Havenese.
>> But, wait. It often brings joy to me.
>> It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
>> But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
>> Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
>> just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
>> as it runs away, bouncing.
>> So, yeah, it brings joy to me. Not useless after all.
>
> Oh, forsenile old fuck's sake, get a life willya

Time for Senile old Eddies diaper change.

Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<rYadnVx1rMT-1BH9nZ2dnUU7-bfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=751&group=soc.history.war.misc#751

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc,us.military.army
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 13:16:03 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 30 Apr 2021 18:16 UTC

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:21:36 -0700, a425couple
<a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
>from a facebook group

During the "stop-loss" fiasco, this showed up in
the military NGs, original poster unknown:
BEGIN TEXT

"Mike" <yared...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 'Wonderful time to be a soldier' (Joe Roche)
>
> 'Wonderful time to be a soldier'
> By Joe Roche
> Published August 26, 2005
> http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20050825-090528-8396r.htm
>
> I'm very proud to be a soldier of the U.S. Army because of the war on
> terror and our missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm not alone either.
> I'm surrounded by soldiers who are re-enlisting and volunteering to go
> to units that are deploying. In fact, despite all the negative news and
> protests, I see everyday that our military is actually doing very well.

Well, G.I. Joe, I'm glad you feel that way. After you've, say, lost an arm
and a leg and an eye to an IED, you'll be given your Purple Heart and
Honorable Discharge and 100% disability pension and you'll become just
another civilian again and within a year or two nobody, including most of
your family members, will give a flying fuck about your "sacrifice" while
you odiferously remind everyone of your incontinence as you vegetate in a
wheelchair while waiting for months on end for appointments with
"specialists" at your overwhelmed local VA hospital. Semper Fi!

END TEXT

BTW, that op-ed link is still good. As for Joe Roche, is he still alive and
in one piece?: https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Joe_Roche

Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<sulo8gl5i8785tuptugvmi8l1vanli4o6q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=752&group=soc.history.war.misc#752

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 20:18:38 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Fri, 30 Apr 2021 19:18 UTC

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:49:57 -0500, PoxPerPoten <PPP@USA.org> wrote:

>On 4/29/2021 10:21 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Kudos! ;-)
>>
>> STFU, Pox.
>
>Are you still on Latrine duty for blowing the Majors dog?

Are they still using your pox-ridden mouth as the latrine, Pox?

Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<p0mo8gh6jtd5c13f3nmouigjrtt44bq6vi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=753&group=soc.history.war.misc#753

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 20:19:11 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Fri, 30 Apr 2021 19:19 UTC

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:51:57 -0500, Ruby Crayola <Meth@Amphetamin.com>
wrote:

>On 4/29/2021 10:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:21:36 -0700, a425couple
>> <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet.
>>>from a facebook group
>>>
>>> Something to think about. And I was depressed to start with.
>>>
>>> I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!! Worth the read.
>>>
>>> Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
>>> Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
>>> ... and the month is already over.
>>> ... and the year is almost over.
>>> ... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
>>> ... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
>>> and we realize it's too late to go back...
>>> So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
>>> Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
>>> Let's put some color in our grey...
>>> Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
>>> And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this
>>> time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
>>> I'm doing it after...
>>> I'll say after...
>>> I'll think about it after...
>>> We leave everything for later like ?? after ?? is ours.
>>> Because what we don't understand is that:
>>> Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
>>> afterwards, priorities change...
>>> Afterwards, the charm is broken...
>>> afterwards, health passes...
>>> Afterwards, the kids grow up...
>>> Afterwards parents get old...
>>> Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
>>> afterwards, the day becomes the night...
>>> afterwards life ends...
>>> And then it's often too late....
>>> So... Let's leave nothing for later...
>>> Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
>>> the best experiences,
>>> best friends,
>>> the best family...
>>> The day is today... The moment is now...
>>> We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs
>>> to be done right away.
>>> So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.
>>> Or maybe you'll leave it for... ?? later "...
>>> And you'll never share it....
>>>
>>> At the wife's very strong request.
>>> We got a new puppy.
>>> Kind of a useless thing.
>>> A Havenese.
>>> But, wait. It often brings joy to me.
>>> It's tiny, around 8 pounds.
>>> But it has the largest, floppy, fluffy fur.
>>> Chasing things, it reminds me a little dog that
>>> just stole a 200 pound bears suit and is laughing
>>> as it runs away, bouncing.
>>> So, yeah, it brings joy to me. Not useless after all.
>>
>> Oh, forsenile old fuck's sake, get a life willya
>
>Time for Senile old Eddies diaper change.

STFU Ruby, you silly cunt.

Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6komc$i25$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=754&group=soc.history.war.misc#754

From: PPP...@USA.org (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 18:36:45 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Sat, 1 May 2021 23:36 UTC

On 4/30/2021 2:18 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:49:57 -0500, PoxPerPoten <PPP@USA.org> wrote:

>>> STFU, Pox.
>>
>> Are you still on Latrine duty for blowing the Majors dog?
>
> Are they still using my pox-ridden mouth as the latrine, Pox?

Obviously, from the flavor of you posts as proof.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/x-vcard)
Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6kpcq$m88$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=755&group=soc.history.war.misc#755

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc,misc.survivalism
things.
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 18:48:42 -0500
 by: Leper - Sat, 1 May 2021 23:48 UTC

On 4/30/2021 2:19 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:51:57 -0500, Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>>> wrote:
>
>> On 4/29/2021 10:20 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Oh, forsenile old fuck's sake, get a life willya
>>
>> Time for Senile old Eddies diaper change.
>
> STFU Ruby, you silly cunt.

Your Senility is showing again. You Don't seem to have the capacity to
even know who you are posting to.
Isn't Ruby the name of you favorite Jenny-the-Mule?

Re: Thoughts from a worn out Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<8mju8gt4nin0blv1raedctt89qfqtvbdoa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=756&group=soc.history.war.misc#756

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 02:16:43 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Mon, 3 May 2021 01:16 UTC

On Sat, 1 May 2021 18:36:45 -0500, PoxPerPoten <PPP@USA.org> wrote:

>On 4/30/2021 2:18 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Are you still on Latrine duty for blowing the Majors dog?
>>
>> Are they still using your pox-ridden mouth as the latrine, Pox?
>
>Obviously, from the flavor of my posts as proof.

Obviously, Pox.

Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<4sju8g1ch00stuq9a0b9962iafvsp410v8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=757&group=soc.history.war.misc#757

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc,misc.survivalism
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 02:20:12 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Mon, 3 May 2021 01:20 UTC

On Sat, 1 May 2021 18:48:42 -0500, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>On 4/30/2021 2:19 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:51:57 -0500, Leper@MalokaiColony.com>

>>> Time for Senile old Eddies diaper change.
>>
>> STFU Ruby, you silly cunt.
>
>Your Senility is showing again. You Don't seem to have the capacity to
>even know who you are posting to.

Why'd you forge the attribution lines, you silly cunt?

>Isn't Ruby the name of you favorite Jenny-the-Mule?

Hay, did you hear the joke about the lepers playing poker?
One of them threw in his hand!

Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6nt0o$vmr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=758&group=soc.history.war.misc#758

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc,misc.survivalism
things.
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 23:08:59 -0500
 by: Leper - Mon, 3 May 2021 04:08 UTC

On 5/2/2021 8:20 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2021 18:48:42 -0500, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/30/2021 2:19 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 18:51:57 -0500, Leper@MalokaiColony.com>

>>> STFU Ruby, you silly cunt.
>>
>> Your Senility is showing again. You Don't seem to have the capacity to
>> even know who you are posting to.
>
> Why'd you forge the attribution lines, you silly cunt?
>
>> Isn't Ruby the name of you favorite Jenny-the-Mule?
>
> Hay, did you hear the joke about the lepers playing poker?
> One of them threw in his hand!

The other guy lost his ass.

Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<9gm39ghbsmouuavkvd65vistuk2l6df593@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=759&group=soc.history.war.misc#759

From: asia.n.l...@pattay.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc,misc.survivalism
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 00:35:18 +0100
 by: Colonel Edmund J. Bu - Tue, 4 May 2021 23:35 UTC

On Sun, 2 May 2021 23:08:59 -0500, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>On 5/2/2021 8:20 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 May 2021 18:48:42 -0500, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Your Senility is showing again. You Don't seem to have the capacity to
>>> even know who you are posting to.
>>
>> Why'd you forge the attribution lines, you silly cunt?
>>
>>> Isn't Ruby the name of you favorite Jenny-the-Mule?
>>
>> Hay, did you hear the joke about the lepers playing poker?
>> One of them threw in his hand!
>
>The other guy lost his ass.

Did he really?

Re: Thoughts from a worn out fake Vietnam Vet. Try to enjoy some things.

<s6uhjv$j23$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=760&group=soc.history.war.misc#760

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc,misc.survivalism
things.
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 11:37:18 -0500
 by: Leper - Wed, 5 May 2021 16:37 UTC

On 5/4/2021 6:35 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On Sun, 2 May 2021 23:08:59 -0500, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/2/2021 8:20 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Why'd you forge the attribution lines, you silly cunt?

>>> Hay, did you hear the joke about the lepers playing poker?
>>> One of them threw in his hand!
>>
>> The other guy lost his ass.
>
> Did he really?

Yup! Her name was "Jenny-The-Mule" and Colonel "Not-So-Bright" eloped
with her.