From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The Game Was Fixed In Afghanistan
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:15:33 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:15 UTC

In article <sf3r3h$sp7$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> There were zero Afghans on the 9/11 planes; none, nada, zilch.
> KSM and bin Laden were captured in Pakistan.
> 9/11 was financed by Saudis.

The war Bush the Dumber wanted was Iraq which had even less to do
with 11 Sept than Afghanistan. To save up for the Iraq war, Bush
the Dumber did Afghanistan on the cheap. Rather than a proper
military invasion, he sent special forces to start an
insurrection by various thugs. That meant we had to have Taliban
as an enemy rather than even a remote hope we could negotiate
neutrality. The thugs were also uninterested in stopping Al
Qaeda, just overthrowing Taliban which had nothing to do with US
goals, so Al Qaeda scamperred off to our 'ally' Pakistan.

However the war with Iraq has gone well, and it is a beacon of
peace, freedom, and democracy to this day. And Bush was
successful in controlling the flow of iraqi oil to only the US
and its buddies.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: The Game Was Fixed In Afghanistan

<3olRI.775626$HdJ9.446229@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7508&group=alt.politics#7508

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:09:52 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 03:09 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote on 8/12/2021 5:15 PM:
> In article <sf3r3h$sp7$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> There were zero Afghans on the 9/11 planes; none, nada, zilch.
>> KSM and bin Laden were captured in Pakistan.
>> 9/11 was financed by Saudis.
> The war Bush the Dumber wanted was Iraq which had even less to do
> with 11 Sept than Afghanistan. To save up for the Iraq war, Bush
> the Dumber did Afghanistan on the cheap. Rather than a proper
> military invasion, he sent special forces to start an
> insurrection by various thugs. That meant we had to have Taliban
> as an enemy rather than even a remote hope we could negotiate
> neutrality. The thugs were also uninterested in stopping Al
> Qaeda, just overthrowing Taliban which had nothing to do with US
> goals, so Al Qaeda scamperred off to our 'ally' Pakistan.
>
> However the war with Iraq has gone well, and it is a beacon of
> peace, freedom, and democracy to this day. And Bush was
> successful in controlling the flow of iraqi oil to only the US
> and its buddies.

In GOD (Gold, Oil, & Drugs) we trust. Uncle Sam made off like a bandit.