Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 09:31:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If_China_invades_Taiwan_and_no_other_country_fights_
for_Taiwan_together,_how_can_Taiwan_defend_itself?_US_alread
y_gave_the_solution.__They_suggested_(yes_they_actually_did,
_I’m_not_making_this_up)_Taiwan_buy_a_lot_of_javeline_anti
_tank_missiles,_and_
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:31 UTC

China - World Leader. ·
Follow
Answered by
Weijiu Wu
Oct 23
If China invades Taiwan and no other country fights for Taiwan together, how can Taiwan defend itself?
US already gave the solution.

They suggested (yes they actually did, I’m not making this up) Taiwan buy a lot of javeline anti tank missiles, and turned Taipei into Stalingrad in a war of attrition.

They allude that Taiwan would use war of attrition and fight to the last man. The goal is to make mainland’s victory as pyrrhic as possible and drag PLA soldiers to hell with them.

Fortunately Taiwanese still has a brain and so far not accepting that plan.

Re: If China invades Taiwan and no other country fights for Taiwan together, how can Taiwan defend itself? US already gave the solution. They suggested (yes they actually did, I’m not making this up) Taiwan buy a lot of javeline anti tank missiles, and

<sp82as$5ie$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7509&group=soc.culture.china#7509

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 02:10:42 +0800
 by: kawaga - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:10 UTC

On 14/12/2021 1:31 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:

> China - World Leader. ·
> Follow
> Answered by
> Weijiu Wu
> Oct 23
> If China invades Taiwan and no other country fights for Taiwan together, how can Taiwan defend itself?
> US already gave the solution.
>
> They suggested (yes they actually did, I’m not making this up) Taiwan buy a lot of javeline anti tank missiles, and turned Taipei into Stalingrad in a war of attrition.
>
> They allude that Taiwan would use war of attrition and fight to the last man. The goal is to make mainland’s victory as pyrrhic as possible and drag PLA soldiers to hell with them.
>
> Fortunately Taiwanese still has a brain and so far not accepting that plan.

US will not dare to come to their aid in case Chinese attacks US
carriers and ground troops, too.

If bitten, US military's reputation will go down the drain forever.

Imagine, its carrier propeller got stuck and submarines sank and ground
troops leveled. Taiwan troops will not fight to defend.

They are like Afghanistan troops where they chit-chat with their Taliban
opponents to have themselves reunited instead of fighting each other.

They are tired of seeing their Taiwan is being played by the hands of US
which may end Taiwan being occupied by US forces, instead.

They know what they will be like when they were occupied by Japanese
troops in 1895 - 1945, which is 50 years.

Even Asean countries will not come to their stead,