Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be prosecuted.

interests / alt.politics / GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

SubjectAuthor
* GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupRudy Canoza
+* Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverupsuper70s
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
|`- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverupplateshutoverlock
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
+- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat
`- Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of CoverupAlleyCat

Pages:12
GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7526&group=alt.politics#7526

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup
Date: 13 Aug 2021 15:28:59 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:28 UTC

MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
of covering up the "real evidence":
<https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>

--bks

You can't make this shit up.

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<LywRI.539472$Jv1.138591@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7528&group=alt.politics#7528

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:52:12 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:52 UTC

On 8/13/2021 8:28 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I wonder how the "reinstatement" is proceeding? Lindell says today is the day.

Hartung and Gak and #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty and Bluegirl are going to be *SO*
disappointed.

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<super70s-06B2CE.14463913082021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7538&group=alt.politics#7538

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:46:39 -0500
 by: super70s - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 19:46 UTC

In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

<laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sf8f68$l1h$22@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7597&group=alt.politics#7597

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 13:07:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 13:07 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sf8hk8$l1h$36@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7599&group=alt.politics#7599

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 13:48:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 13:48 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sf97sc$4gu$11@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7634&group=alt.politics#7634

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:08:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:08 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sf97sk$4gu$25@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7636&group=alt.politics#7636

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:08:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 20:08 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sfbjjt$iup$20@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7742&group=alt.politics#7742

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:41:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:41 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sfbjk3$iup$34@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7744&group=alt.politics#7744

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:41:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:41 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sfe07c$utt$18@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7845&group=alt.politics#7845

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:28:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:28 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sfe07i$utt$32@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7847&group=alt.politics#7847

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:28:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:28 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sgblgt$br7$9@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8602&group=alt.politics#8602

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:30:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:30 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sgblh3$br7$23@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8604&group=alt.politics#8604

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:30:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:30 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sgm9mu$mak$15@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8905&group=alt.politics#8905

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:15:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:15 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sgm9n4$mak$29@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8907&group=alt.politics#8907

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:16:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:16 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<shoocb$rq6$7@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9677&group=alt.politics#9677

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 23:54:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 23:54 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<shovti$ijf$22@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9693&group=alt.politics#9693

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 02:03:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 02:03 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<si5ind$s83$8@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10052&group=alt.politics#10052

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:38:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:38 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<si7m9s$jlk$116@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10095&group=alt.politics#10095

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:51:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:51 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sjse73$qn5$77@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11124&group=alt.politics#11124

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:58:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:58 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<5203153d-1a46-4a32-9f5e-73a8d7aacaa8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11157&group=alt.politics#11157

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 13:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: blinking...@gmail.com (plateshutoverlock)
 by: plateshutoverlock - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:35 UTC

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 8:29:02 AM UTC-7, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

When I see "My Pillow", I think it's some kind of porno site.
I have a feeling Mike Lindell will be caught luring boys into a
public park bathroom, like so many of his ilk before him.

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<slgsmg$apq$11@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11805&group=alt.politics#11805

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:24:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:24 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sm17pu$bhh$96@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12058&group=alt.politics#12058

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
> of covering up the "real evidence":
> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>
> --bks
>
> You can't make this shit up.

I got Mike Lindell's banking password at the Cyber Symposium.

It's "My Pillow"

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<sm17q0$bhh$103@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12065&group=alt.politics#12065

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

super70s wrote

> In article <sf633r$qus$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> MyPillow CEO and Trump confidante Mike Lindell's "cyber symposium"
>> has crashed and burned and so now the GQP is accusing *Lindell*
>> of covering up the "real evidence":
>> <https://twitter.com/EryqOuithaqueue/status/1425893073582759938>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> You can't make this shit up.
>
> <laugh> The snake is eating its tail.

I wonder which rightists Trump will declare war on next?

Re: GOP Nutcases Now Accusing MyPillow Guy Of Coverup

<smpd25$cf7$53@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12482&group=alt.politics#12482

From: alleycat...@trump.org (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AlleyCat - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

super70s wrote